Come on Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

Come On Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

"Ew Dog kisses," I joked as I backed up and pecked his lips again. "Can you help me find my sister and her fia-boy- what is he?"

"I don't know, but I'll track them, I know Chad's scent quite well."

---------------

As soon as we entered Rachel's hospital room, Jacob's face went sour. "Chad was here."

"How do you know?" I asked, and for the first time since we lost them. "Whoa, new smell."

"Yea, it's overly sweet yet masculine at the same time," Jake said and I laughed.

"It's only over sweet to you. It smells like vanilla and cologne," I said. "What does that mean?"

"It means, Rachel didn't over hear you guys, Chad took her," He said and my eyes widened.
"Do you really think your sick sister would have the strength to get out of bed and get out without anyone noticing?"

"Oh God, he could kill her," I whispered as Jacob grabbed my arm. "He could kill her; if he touches her I'll fucking rip his throat out!"

"Calm down, we just need to find him," he grabbed my face and kissed my forehead. "You need to pace yourself, if you let anger take over you'll do something you'll regret."

"Right," I nodded and looked out at the window. "Where is he Jacob?"

"Come on," he grabbed my arm and pulled me out to the hall; he smelled around the air a bit then walked off towards the back exit.

"Do you smell that?" I asked looking towards the woods, Jacob nodded slowly and cautiously as I let go of his hand and started running.

Blood...

"Avery!" Jacob called but I was too into trying to find them, that I didn't listen. it was Rachel's blood, and I knew it.

A few seconds later, I approach a small cabin and the smell of blood became stronger, making me have to swallow the lump in my throat as I marched up to the door and burst it open. There on the floor, was Chad, holding Rachel's body to his chest, her body limp and his face in her hair.

The growl deep in my chest sounded loudly as I leaped at him, knocking him back into the cabin wall, I grabbed his face in my left hand and brought it close to my face. "What have you done?"

"She asked me too," he had tears in his eyes. "I didn't want too, I know I wouldn't be able to stop, she wouldn't listen."

"Did you kill her!" I screamed in his face, he sobbed and looked at the ground as his body began to shake. "Chad answer me!"

"I don't know!"

A soft groan made us stop and look over at Rachel, who rolled over slightly on the floor, her arms around her stomach and her face twisted in pain. I turned back around and glared at Chad, "Don't you ever touch her again, you ever take her away from me and I will rip you apart piece by piece."

"She wanted me too, I didn't," he cried

"I don't care! You stay away from her or else!" I yelled.

"No!" Rachel yelled suddenly.

"Rachel?" I whispered turning back around; I strolled over to her in quick long strides and hugged her. "You're alive."

"You can't take him away from me," she blinked rapidly as she started looking around. "My stomach hurts."

"You're hungry," I whispered as I turned back to Chad. "How long have you been changed?"

"Three days," he whispered

I felt Rachel gently push on my chest and I looked down at her to see her looking up at me with a glare on her face. "Don't touch me."

"I'm just trying to help."
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

I'm a horrible editor but I thought this was good.