Come on Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

Come On Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

"Well you're not helping by yelling at Chad to leave me alone, he's not going to leave me if he doesn't want to," She said glaring.

"You're choosing him over me?!"

"I love him."

"I'm your sister!"

"He was here when you weren't. Think about it, if you hadn't came to where I had worked, would you be here?" She asked as she moved away from my arms and into Chad's. "I hate you."

"I wasn't supposed to let anyone know I was alive Rachel, I was supposed to be dead, I am dead!" I shouted as I pointed to my chest. "I didn't want to leave you or Riley, but I could have killed you both, I almost did."

"You fucking left me."

"Do you think I wanted to leave you?" I asked as sobs broke my voice, I heard Jacob walk in the door and stand behind me. "Do you fucking think that!"

"Yes!"

"Then you are so wrong you can't even think straight," I shook my head as I glanced at Chad, "Go to hell, and take the fucking love that made my sister chose you over me with you."

Rachel glared at me before dragging Chad from the cabin and running away. "Why does she hate me?" I asked as Jacob slid his arms around my waist.

"She doesn't. Just give her time and she'll be back to normal.

----Two Months Later-----

"Good luck, Eddy," I said smiling at Edward in a tuxedo.

"Shut up and go sit by Jacob," He said playfully and shoved me out of the dressing room.

I smiled as I happily obeyed. Even though I haven't seen a glimpse of Rachel or Chad, I'm happy because today is the day Edward and Bella are getting married.

"How's everything?" Jacob asked as he grabbed my hand and linked his fingers with mine, I grinned and kissed his lips before I began.

"Well, Bella is nearly having a panic attack, she doesn't like weddings but she wants to be with Edward and Edward is so happy, its like watching me when I was human in a chocolate shop," I giggled

"Well," he kissed my lips again and pointed to the alter. "Go get in place."

"I have to be walked down the isle silly," I grinned

"Oh, sorry," he said grinning as I walked away from him.

I hooked arms with Carlisle, because Esme wanted to take pictures so that left him open. "Hey buddy."

I looked up to see everyone wearing bright colors, except for two people. I didn't get to see their faces but they both had brown hair, and had black on. "Hello Avery," Carlisle smiled as he patted my hand that lay on his forearm, tucked under his arm.

"Who is that," I nodded my head to the two people sitting in the back.

"You don't recognize the scent?"

"I haven't been breathing," I grinned cheekily as I took a deep breath and froze. "Rachel and Chad."

"Yes," he smiled sadly and kissed the top of my head. "Everything will be just fine," he assured me.

"Why are they here?!"

"Edward read Chad's mind and he said they just want to see Bella get married, and something about meeting a guy with a mini fro..."

"A mini fro?" I said slowly as I raised one eyebrow and tilted my head, as if it would make me understand easier.

"A mini fro," Carlisle looked slightly uncomfortable saying Mini fro but shrugged his shoulders. "You're sister's boyfriend is slightly odd."

"Slightly isn't even the right word," I grumbled looking around me at everyone in the church.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh, nothing interesting just...a filler.

Image

Comment