Come on Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

Come On Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

"You are evil in childlike form Alice Cullen, you hear?"

"You love me," she grinned as she walked out the door. "You don't have to do it, but it will be less boring."

"Thanks," I drug out the word as I started on the pattern hem, she giggled as she shut the door, and just like that, I was stuck with a prom dress wannabe poking my fingers to hell and back, it didn't hurt but it was the thought.

The next day was fun, not really but it was better than being stuck in my room with a prom dress that I had threw against the door many times out of frustration, before I gave up and ran from the house to town at the first sign of a cloud, Bella accompanied me thankfully, but she had to drive her slow truck that was louder than a jet plane engine. "Can't this thing go any faster?" I grumbled as I looked out the window, Bella glanced over at me and rolled her eyes while I flashed a smile, hoping she caught that as a joke, she probably didn't but it was worth a try.

"So what exactly are we doing in town?" Bella asked softly as she glanced from the road ahead to my face, I looked away from the trees to her and chuckled.

"Guess?" I grinned as I played with my hair, twisting it around my finger, in hopes that I couldn't become easily distracted again.

"My dress," she sighed. "Alice can't take no for an answer you know, I tried but I didn't want to hurt her feelings."

"I understand, she made me fix it all night long," I grumbled shaking my head, her face caught my eyes and I took it back as fast as I could. "No, not that its bad, don't get me wrong, she just threw it at me."

"I understand," she laughed as she parked her truck in front of a clothing store. "But why the thrift shop?"

"I need lace, and I don't feel like making you drive me around town looking for it, you should spend you're time with Edward," I explained gaining a grin and blush from Bella, which made me chuckle and get out of the car, as soon as I did my eyes glanced around and my nose scrunched.

"What's wrong?" Bella asked from the sidewalk, I sniffed and rubbed my nose as we walked inside.

"Nothing, something just stinks god-awful out there," I explained as the door opened, my hand instantly raised to my face in a flash and covered my nose. "Oh it's worst in here."

"I don't smell anything," Bella grumbled as she walked for the owner of the shop, I rolled my eyes and put my hand down, with my eyes and nose scrunched I walked after her, not daring to breath at all.

"Are you sure you don't smell that?" I asked in surprise after the woman that owned the shop walked to the back room to get Bella some lace to look at.

"I'm sure, what's it smell like?" she asked suddenly confused, I looked around and sniffed, I didn't want to but I needed to find out what the foul smell was.

"Wet dog," I said suddenly as a man in a wheel chair wheeled by a tall man with black short hard walked up.

"Billy? Jacob?" Bella said in surprise as she literally pushed past me, I moved my elbow to avoid hurting her as I grabbed the desk for balance, I already had it but mynatural reaction human reaction was to grab and not fall, which meant I broke the desk.

"Oh shit," I mumbled under my breath as I pushed the board piece to the desk, I glanced up and around before I backed up and walked away in a hurry from the desk. "Bella I think we should go I broke thei--- wow you stink."

She gave me a glare as she looked away from the two men. "Avery meet Billy and Jacob Black," Bella smiled as she pointed to us all, with a nervous chuckle she added. "Billy, Jake meet Avery Cullen."

The tall man, the younger or the two sniffed and grimaced as he looked at me, he looked away to Bella and grinned. "Another one huh? This one is new, is she blood thirsty yet? Springing for you're blood?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment!