Come on Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

Come On Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

"You don't like him very much do you?" Carlisle smiled slightly as I glanced away from the isle to him, I shook my head and his smile faded. "Why?"

"He took my sister away from me, he turned her against me, Riley hates me because I ran off my sister, he thinks she's dead and its my fault and not to mention, I'm just pissy so, there."

"Maybe we should keep you away from sharp objects today," he murmured as he stood in front of the door and slowly began to walk down the isle.

When we walked by, Rachel's eyes glanced toward me and I saw her grip at Chad's hand and him breathe in suddenly as if he thought someone was about to kick him in the balls.

I averted my eyes to the floor as Carlisle let go of my hand and gave me a gentle push to stand next to my fellow bridesmaids, who all wore red strapless dresses, the color of a red apple.

"Looks good," I whispered to Alice, she nodded and bounced on her heels as Emmett let go of Rosalie's hand and she walked over to me and Alice. "Howdy Hale."

She smiled softly at me then we all looked toward the beginning as the brides music came out, then out walked Charlie and Bella. I gaped at her dress, it was beautiful. "We did a good job," Alice jabbed me in the ribs with her elbow.

"We did," I nodded; Alice and I worked day and night, which wasn't a problem. For a whole week sewed Bella's dress, she wanted it handmade and was going to do it herself but she was so stressed that Alice and I literally had to rip it from her hands and tell her it was okay.

"I think it's beautiful, reminds me of Emmett and my first wedding," Rosalie sighed softly

"Awww," Alice and I cooed. Once Bella stood next to Edward, I wished I was human, so I could cry my eyes out.

"Dearly Beloved..."

------Reception Time|---|Bella's POV-----

I happily walked over and hugged all the guests and thanked them for coming, especially my mom. She didn't want to let go of me, and kept telling me how she couldn't believe her baby girl was grown up and how she knew Edward and I were meant to be. Strange reaction compared to what I expected to get. I walked over to a girl with brown hair and a black dress then tapped her on the shoulder. As she turned around, my jaw dropped. "Rachel?"

"Hey Bells, you look so beautiful," She said.

She was flawless, just like Chad that stood beside her. Her eyes were a bright hazel, her skin pale, her eyelids purple, and she now hair bangs that were pushed to the side and covered part of her eyes.

"Thanks," I said. "Um...not to be rude, but what are you doing here?!"

"I came to see a priest...or whatever he is. Bella, I'm getting married to Chad soon and I want you to be my maid of honor."

I gasped at her, for two reasons. She's getting married, and she's younger than me, and I didn't know why she didn't want Avery to be her maid of honor.

"But what about Avery?" I asked and she sighed.

"We had a falling out, she hates Chad and I'm close to fully hating her," She said. "Please, Bella? You're the only one in the Cullen family that's thoughts can be hidden, and your one of my best friends....or you used to be."

I looked into her pleading eyes and sighed. "Fine, I promise I won't tell anyone."

"Oh, thank you Bella! Oh, and I got you something to put on your bracelet!" She said and opened her hand for me to see a tiny black music charm. "I know it's not any toaster oven, but I'd thought you'd like it."

"I love it, thanks." I smiled at her and she looked over at Chad and nodded.

"We got to go, but I'll come over to your house later this week, I'm going to steal you for a day or two! Warn Charlie!" She said as Chad began to drag her away.

I realized why when Avery walked up to me and smiled. "I'm so happy Bellie."
♠ ♠ ♠
Image -Bella's dress

Image