Come on Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

Come On Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

----Avery's POV----

"Me too," she smiled as her eyes began to tear up, I tilted my head to the side for a second before bringing her into a soft, gentle hug. Careful not to break her fragile bones, that would surely make Edward kill me.

"What's wrong?" I asked as she looked at me, she shook her head and faked a smile, I figured now was the best time to cheat a little, so I looked into her eyes and it all come back.

"I came to see a priest...or whatever he is. Bella, I'm getting married to Chad soon and I want you to be my maid of honor."

"But what about Avery?" Bella asked and she stared in shock at Rachel.

"We had a falling out, she hates Chad and I'm close to fully hating her," She said. "Please, Bella? You're the only one in the Cullen family that's thought can be hidden, and your one of my best friends....or you used to be."

Bella looked into her pleading eyes and sighed. "Fine, I promise I won't tell anyone."


"Avery?" Bella called out waving her hand in front of my face. "What did you see?"

I looked away for a second then smiled, "Someone got themselves a pretty blue dress in town yesterday but Paul ruined you're fun by asking why he wasn't invited here," I lied, I seen it of course but I focused more on the shocking rather than the irrelevant.

"Oh, yeah he kind of looked mad," she nodded as she hugged me again and walked off; I clenched my jaw and looked at Jacob who was slowly making his way over. His black cropped inch high black hair spiked, his tux fitting him perfectly, his brown eyes dancing in the light.

"What's wrong?"

Damn he knows me to well...

"Rachel's getting married to the asshole," I said.

"When?"

"I don't know, I didn't get the chance to see."

"How did you find out?" he asked as he handed me a cup of punch, I glanced down at it then back up at his eyes with a lopsided smile. "Right...sorry."

"It's alright," I excused him and waved my hand around. "I have to find out when."

"I mean, how did you find out Avery, did you sneak up behind her?"

"Uh, well not really," I scratched my hair and shrugged my shoulders. "I looked in Bella's eyes."

"Why don't you leave her alone, Av? I bet she'll regret leaving you because he'll become a asshole and demand for sex twenty-four/seven, that's she'll be so disgusted that she'll come to you," He said and I looked at him with my eyebrows raised.

"How do you know?"

"I don't, just saw it on a soap opera."

Chuckling as I pulled his arms around me, punch still in hand, I kissed his lips softly and whispered against his lips. "I knew there was a reason I love you so much, you're so random and funny even when you don't try to be."

"I thought it was because you liked my body," he pouted his lips and looked out to the wedding cake. "Damn, now all those sit ups were for nothing."

"Oh no the body part is a definite plus, trust me."

"Hm," he grinned as he kissed my forehead. "That's good, so how about we go and watch Bella and Edward cut the cake."

"Alright, let's go," I grabbed his hand and walked behind him to watch Edward and Bella cut the cake, I would block out the pain and nagging in my head that was saying go find Rachel and shove a foot up Chad's ass, whatever it took.

Edward's eyes flickered towards me, and I didn't need to be a mind reader to know what he's thinking. He's going to be watching me closely.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Comment