Come on Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

Come On Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

---A Week Later---Bella's POV---

Since everyone hunting, I was the only one left. Carlisle is getting the morphine, so I'll be turned in about another week, finally. A knock at the door pulled me away from my thoughts as I went to answer it, and once I did, I saw it was Rachel. "Hey, what are you doing here?"

"Getting you, love. Hurry, it's the only night Father-er, I mean...Damian could get us in," She said and I noticed that she was wearing a short white dress that came up to her mid calves and the sleeves of the arms were lace. "Come on."

"Don't I have to wear a dress?" I asked.

"No, you're good. Hurry, I feel your hubby's vibes coming closer," She said and I looked into the star filled night and nodded before she led me to the nice Lamborghini, a sparkling purple one.

"Nice car," I commented.

"Thanks, Chad insisted."

And with that being said, we drove off.

---Avery's POV-----

I glared at the purple Lamborghini driving away and looked at Jacob in his wolf form. "It's Bella and Rachel, I can smell them and some kind of ocean smelling perfume, let's go," I slowly stepped back then darted through the forest, I knew if Jacob was close she couldn't smell me over the smell of him, and if he was close to her. She would think he would be patrolling the town; I jumped from the large cliff and slid to a stop on the ground as Jacob landed beside me.

I narrowly made it face first in the grown when Rachel's eyes darted to the woods where we were hiding; she helped Bella out and cautiously looked around before she led Bella in the small chapel. I looked down at Jacob and shushed him by putting my finger to my lips; I sniffed the air suddenly and smelled Edward. I flipped around at vampire speed and found Edward running down the embankment. "Where is she?" he hissed so lowly I could barely hear.

"Inside with my sister," I whispered as he had. "Come on."

"Lead the way," he whispered as he held his hand out, he wanted Bella safe and not in the hands of two brand new vampires that still had strong bloodlust and I couldn't blame him, it took him a good long while for him to let Bella near me.

"Oh sister," I opened the two white French doors and stared at my sister, who was holding Chad's hand at the end of the alter. "Did my invitation get lost in the mail?"

Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped, and Bella's face did the same, along with Chad and three other boys that stood beside him. The preacher just shook his head.

"No," Rachel whispered to herself.

"Yes, Rachel Anne, I'm here and your about to be on the bottom of my foot," I said with a fake smile, but as I tried to advanced toward her, Edward stopped me.

"Don't do anything, we're in a church. God will smite you all the way to hell if you kill someone in a church, especially if it's your sister," He said.

"I don't care, just let me at her!"

"Avery, stop!" Rachel yelled, her voice booming off the walls. "So you can be happy and I can't?! You can have a werewolf as a boyfriend, and I can't have my original boyfriend as my own?! No offence, Jacob."

"None taken," Jacob said shrugging in his human form. "I'm used to it."

"It isn't the same thing," I whispered.

"Yes, it is! You know if Jake would have asked you to turn him, you would have! Especially if he was about to die!"

"It's not the same," I yelled as I pointed at her. "I was going to get Carlisle to turn you damn it! I was going to make sure you were safe! But when I got back I barely get to show you Riley and he," I pointed to Chad. "Takes you away and does it himself, I had to tell my brother, you're brother that you're dead, he blames me when all I ever did was love you and try to save you."

"You tried to take him away from me," she screamed as she walked towards me. "In the cabin, you tried to take him away."

"Because he nearly took you away!" I screamed louder than I ever had, I was barely sobbing without tears; damn I wished I could cry. "He nearly killed you and I would have been there to save you if hadn't been selfish enough to take you away!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

(Its the wolfpack so to speak)