Come on Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

Come On Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

"Fuck. You," She said slowly and I looked into her eyes and nothing happened. "I have some type of blocking power, Avery; you can't see anything that had happened to me unless I want you too, get it."

"Can we please just get this wedding on?!" One of the guys said.

"Avery, let her go," Edward whispered as Rachel walked away and back to Chad. "This is her choice."

"Edward," I whispered as I turned around to look at him, "She's the only family I have besides Riley, and he hates me."

"You have to let her live her own life," Edward said softly as he pushed some hair back on my face, I looked up into his light golden eyes and shook my head.

"I'll let her try, but I'll never be far behind her, she'll learn that one day, her mistakes can haunt her."

"Avery," Jacob grabbed my elbow, "Let's go."

-----

I gazed up at the stars with wondering, bright eyes. My stomach would be churning right about now and tying into knots that would make me unable to breathe, but no. I'm immortal and all those petty things don't bother us, sometimes it a blessing sometimes it's a curse. Like when you need something to distract you from the depressed feeling you have inside. "Avery?" Jacob looked over at me with his arms folded behind his head, propping him up.

"What Jake?" I whispered as I gazed into his deep brown eyes.

"I love you," he whispered as he rolled over and pulled me closer to him, he kissed my lips softly as his hand rubbed my side. "Don't worry, please."

"I can't help but worry Jacob," I whispered as he laid his head on my chest and listened to me talk. "My sister got married without me, she hates me because of god knows why? I'm still figuring that out and then add that my brother thinks I killed my sister by driving her away and add onto that, Bella lied to me and ran off to be the maid of honor at my sister's wedding and add that I can't do anything to make my boyfriend happy because I'm not human, I'm a bloodsucking, night crawling, no sleeping, immortal vampire."

"I love you so much, and you still point out you're flaws like they make you, you are unique and beautiful inside and out, you have a heart even though it doesn't beat, you are gentle and kind," Jacob sighed and kissed my lips again. "And you do make me happy Avery Cullen, happier than I've ever been."

"It's just the high off the imprint talking," I mumbled looking at the stars again.

I saw a car pull up and Edward raced out of the house and I saw him hug Bella and then look at Rachel.

"I took care of her Edward, I wouldn't hurt Bella. Chad and I fed an hour before I picked her up to make sure we wouldn't do anything," She said.

"Thanks. Rachel...why are you doing this to Avery?" He asked.

"The question should be why she is doing this to me. Why does she hate Chad for doing something I told him to do? Why doesn't she realize that this is my entire fault and needs to quit pointing her finger at my husband? The simplest answer I can give you to your question is....Because she is stubborn and always wants to be right. It'll take centuries for her to think over what she had done and realize that she's wrong, and I won't be waiting for her when she does come around." She walked back into the car and drove away.

"What does that mean?" Edward asked Bella.

"It means, that she wants Avery to know that if she thinks she shouldn't be married to a guy that loves her and is the same species, then why is she in love with someone who isn't her species. And she's right, it's not right for Avery to do that, but we'll let Avy think it over, maybe she will come around," Bella answered and they both walked into the house.

"Do they honestly think I'm stupid?" I asked in shock as I turned to look at Jacob. "I'm not stupid and I don't hate Chad because he turned her, I was going to why would I be pissed at that."

"Why don't you tell her that?" Jacob suggested leaning up on one elbow.

"I have, many times," I sighed in exhaustion. "I'm mad at Chad because he didn't wait for help, I would have let him change her, I would have. I just needed to be there incase something went wrong, hell I would have gladly waited outside if Carlisle would have helped," I sighed again and looked at the sky. "Why does she have to be so stubborn."
♠ ♠ ♠
comment

Image