Come on Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

Come On Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

"You're both stubborn."

"Do you not see my point Jacob?" I asked standing up suddenly, glancing down at him. "I only wanted her safe; do you know how close he got to killing her? I heard her heartbeat slow down to the point it nearly stopped before the venom took place, I watched as he cried because he knew what he done, and now my sister blames me for caring when all I ever wanted was her alive, even Edward understands my reasons!"

"I understand baby, she doesn't because she's blinded by love and plus she's young," Jacob stood up and took me in his arms.

"I'm her age and in love," I retorted.

"But you also know how to look at problems from both sides, she's only believing what she saw and not always does what you see confirm to what was done, she jumped the gun and thought the worse."

"And now she's turning Bella and Edward against me," my voice broke and I glanced into the woods. "I think its time for me to move on Jacob, if I'm not wanted here why should I stay, Bella and Edward think I'm being stubborn because of something I'm not even fighting about and Rachel looks at me like I'm dirt between her toes, Chad won't even look at me because he knows what he's done, I can feel it."

"You're wrong about that one," a voice said. "He's afraid that you'll castrate him."

I looked over to see one of the boys from the wedding and I glared. "What do you want?"

"To talk to you two."

"Who are you?" Jacob asked.

"Well Wolfie, I am one of Chad's friends. My name is George," He said and smiled politely.

"Why do you want to talk to us?" I asked.

"Chad is getting very upset...with Rachel being upset," He said and frowned. "You do not believe how much of an impact you made on her. She's changing people's minds for God's sake!"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean that she has the power to persuade people to believe what she believes in, she can't really control it."

"Well that could be the fucking problem!" I shouted as I lifted my hands to the sky and stared at the stars. "I may be damned but could you not give me a break, I mean a ten year resting period would be nice before you pile a shitload of bad luck on me?"

"Anyway," George started as he glanced at me. "You need to speak with her, she can't change you're mind for some reason and it's starting to piss her off, I think Chad is scared that she's getting too power hungry."

"My sister has always loved the power of attention and getting attention," I sighed and touched my head. "This is just fucking great, Jacob could you go and get Bella and Edward; I need to look at Bella's memories."

"You can't change the mind altering."

"No, but I can freeze time, and I can sure as hell get her mind back," I nodded as Jacob walked off to get them both.

A few minutes later Bella and Edward appeared at my side. "Bella, look at me," I said holding her face, Edward looked slightly pissed off until Jacob grabbed his shoulder firmly and gave a nod physically saying it's alright.

"Bella, she needs to learn that she's not my mother, she can't control me so why should she try?" Rachel asked glaring at Bella, I stepped forward and watched them through a cloud of grey smoke, Bella shifted uncomfortable and sighed.

"But Rachel, she only wants what's best and I think that maybe you should try and understand her point of view, she wouldn't take Chad away from you, she only wanted you safe and she thought he had killed you."

"Bella," Rachel started as her eyes slightly darkened and she grabbed her arms. "You'll believe me and not Avery."

"No I won't, take me back to Edward now Rachel," Bella said sternly but I could hear the fear in her voice, she never did hide it well. "You're really starting to lose yourself."

"You'll understand soon enough Bella," Rachel was puzzled, it was obvious. "She always has to be right, I'll explain on the way to Edward's."
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Comment