Come on Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

Come On Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

I stepped back and blinked. "That little glitch in your head saved you Bellie," I grinned slightly as she blinked in confusion. "She tried to control you."

"What?" she asked softly as she glanced from me to Edward. "What do you mean?"

"Rachel has the ability to sway you're opinions to match her own, she's like Jasper but it’s the mind instead of emotions," I whispered as I touched her shoulder. "I'm glad you put you're foot down Bella, you did great."

"Thank you," Bella smiled slightly, the easy revived blush sliding up her cheek.

"What happened Avery," Edward asked, I could tell he was in no mood for playing games. If someone tried to change Bella, he would be pissed no matter who it was.

"I'll explain on the way, if you want to go with me put you're arm on my shoulder," I explained, suddenly Emmett was beside me and so was Alice.

"What's going on? I heard something about Bella being brainwashed or something?" Alice asked glancing at everyone.

"Doing it again Bella? Attracting trouble even after everything?" Emmett teased as he lightly slapped her arm.

"Emmett," I rolled my eyes and patted my shoulder. "Hands now, or I'll leave you're ass in the present."

"You can't travel back idiot, you can only stop it," Emmett snorted as I punched him in the gut. "That didn't hurt."

"The next one will if you don't shut up brawn without brains," I glared at him as Jacob stepped up and wrapped his arms around my waist, Edward placed his hand on my shoulder, Emmett placed his on my head earning a grunt of anger from me and Alice put her arm on the small of my back. "Where's Jasper?"

"Jasper," Alice called clearly, not a yell just said. The next second he was by her side staring at her. "Put you're hand on Avery's shoulder; we have something fun to do."

"I'm scared to ask," he said dryly as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"I feel loved," I nodded frantically as I snapped my fingers and everything paused. "I love that part; it makes me think of clockstoppers."

"Strange woman," Edward mumbled as he went running towards the west, I shrugged and looked at Jacob.

"Beat you there," I whispered with a grin before I went running, I heard Emmett not to far away from me laughing, Edward was way ahead of me and Alice was to the left with Jasper at her side.

"I'm still faster than you Avery!" Emmett shouted, I rolled my eyes and straightened up. "Hey!"

I was like a flash past him, earning a growl soon after his dumbfounded words. "Are you Emmett?" I asked as I suddenly stopped with my eyes wide, standing in the clearing of our old baseball field was Rachel and Chad, surrounded by a good amount of other vampires. "No…" I whispered looking at each one of them.

"You're sister has went bonkers Avery," Alice commented as I looked at her and snapped my fingers, suddenly the vampires surrounding Rachel stepped back in fright of our sudden appearance.

"What are you doing Rachel?" I whispered as I felt Jacob beside me. "What have you done?"

"What do you think Avy?" she smiled as she looked at Chad; she grabbed his hand and smiled back at me. "I've—expanded my family."

"You created more," I whispered glancing at the new vampires, all who seemed more nervous, feral and on edge than any I've seen before. "You—what did you think would happen once you done this Rachel?" I roared, letting the anger take over me. "Did you think everything would be back to normal? Did you think that if you had more family you'd forget me or kill me?"

"Actually, I just wanted to kill you," she said softly as she stared at me, with non inflicted eyes. "You tried to make me like you."

"Because it's what is best Rachel, I just wanted you here with me, but apparently you think something different, I never wanted to take Chad from you."

"Yes you did."
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Comment