Come on Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

Come On Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

"No, Rachel I didn't. I honestly liked Chad, the reason I was so hell-bent on making him leave in that cabin is because he could have killed you, I heard your pulse weakening, I knew you were dead because of him, I just knew it," I sighed and looked at Chad. "And then you woke up from you're painful slumber and wanted me to leave, when I was wanting him to so he wouldn't be tempted to take another taste of you're blood."

"But I—"

"No, you heard nothing and knew nothing," I snapped as I turned to her in a second flat. "You only heard and saw what you wanted to Rachel Anne, you honestly thought I wanted to take someone away from you, and what gets me the most," I glared at the woman I used to call my sister. "Is you chose him, over me."

"What would have you done, if you had to pick me over Jacob," she glared at me then glanced at Jacob. "Would you have left you're beloved mongrel?"

"One, don't call him mongrel or I'll let him eat Chad and two for you're information I would have found out the correct situation and fixed it instead of running off to get married and be a teenage drama queen," I sighed and threw my arms out. "God Rachel, even in the immortal state you're in, dead, you're still such a human bitch!"

"That's it," she ground her teeth and looked to her sides. "Get them."

Everyone of the vampires besides Rachel and Chad ran forth, I blocked one of the vampires before snapping my fingers. "Fine, she wants to cheat," I grumbled as I walked past the vampire trying to attack me and stood in front of her, I held my hands up ready to snap but decided to look around first, I glanced at Emmett first, he had that bloodthirsty look on his face that literally screamed let's have some fun. Then there was Alice, her face set in stone with Jasper at her side, the same way as she. Edward was about ten feet away in a crouch ready to attack, Jacob twenty feet away from him running at a vampire, with another jumping on his back. "Well," I mumbled again and walked away from Rachel to the vampire, I kicked it to the side and it fell to the ground as I turned swiftly back to Rachel, snapping my fingers once, her eyes went wide. "You did this to yourself."

"You made me," she whispered as I grabbed her neck and tightened my grip.

"Control what gift you have Rachel," I growled as Chad stared at me in shock, then at Rachel in sadness, he knew it needed to be done, I could feel it. "I know what you can do, and you can't do this to people, and you can't do this to me."

"I didn't change them," she whispered as she looked at Chad. "George did."

"George?" I glanced into her eyes, hopeful that I might be able to read them.

"Yeah," she whispered. "Are you mad at me?"

"Yes," I didn't lie as I slowly let go of her neck, I had to control the urge to rip her head of her shoulders, and she was after all. My sister and I loved her still. "But I won't hold it against you if you stop all of this right now."

"I can't," she looked around. "I don't know how."

"You have to if you ever want to be around me again Rachel, you were my best friend," I shook my head as I stepped back slightly. "Now, tell me what you know about George?"

"He's an older vampire from New York or something," she whispered clamping onto Chad's hand tightly. "He said I could get revenge on you if I was to help him kill the Cullen's."

"He should know you can't kill the Cullen's," I shook my head and glanced behind me. "Why would he want too?"

"Apparently they killed his sister last year, Victoria? And he wants revenge on Edward Cullen," she sighed regretful. "I just wanted to get you to understand Avery, I didn't want Edward killed."

"You shouldn't have done this!" I roared as I stepped back. "Edward get back to Bella!"

"Why?"

"George is with her and he wants to avenge Victoria's death! That was his sister! He was with her and Esme, Rosalie and Carlisle!" I screamed as I started running for the woods.

"We'll help, I never knew—" Rachel shook her head. "I'm such an idiot, I'm so sorry."
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Comment