Come on Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

Come On Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

"Jacob!" Billy scolded as he looked up at the boy, I rolled my eyes as I placed my arm over Bella's shoulder.

"Yep, just dying to drink it all up," I grinned, putting much more effort at the word dying than needed while I ran my finger down her neck then patted her shoulder with a happy sigh. "Bella can we go? The woman is going to chase me from the shop when she sees what I broke."

"What did you break?"

I chuckled nervously as pointed behind me. "The pretty desk marked not for sale in the corner," I grinned sheepishly as I heard her walking out from the back room. "Okay, we need to go."

"Avery," Bella sighed as she looked behind me. "Could you please not break things?"

"I can't help it," I shrugged as I looked up, my eyes catching the black haired boys, and suddenly my eyes went white, flashing before me was clips of his life, a beach, a forest, a bed and finally a motorcycle, nothing went in order from what I could tell but it gave me a vague outline that he knows Bella quite a lot, as soon as I blinked Bella sighed.

"I thought you were about to pass out," she chuckled as she patted my arm, I looked at my feet and shuffled them before I shook my head and took off for the door, as soon as the cold air hit me in the face, swirling the hair around, I felt like I could breathe again, I was standing there for quite a long time with my eyes closed, basking in the moment until I heard a little girls laugh, I opened my eyes and saw a little girl running for a bouncing ball in the road, nothing was following her, no parent, no friends just her, I turned my head just in time to see a truck barreling down the road, I heard Bella cry out in shock before I knew what I was doing, I took off and jerked the little girl out of the road, when I set the little girl on the pavement and looked down in her eyes.

"Don't ever run out in the road little girl," I whispered as I kissed her forehead and patted her head before I walked slowly across the road, where Bella was staring with her hands at her mouth, Billy and the boy were staring in shock and I know I'm in trouble when I get home. "Alright shut you're traps, flies will get in you're mouth."

"You saved the little girl," Bella whispered softly.

"I may be damned," I stated softly as I looked in her eyes. "But I'm not the devil."

"Oh Avery," she whispered as she gave me the most apologetic look she could muster, I shrugged it off and looked at the boy and Billy.

"It's nice meeting you," I murmured and threw my hand up for a short wave and then I turned around and slugged off to the truck, leaving Bella to talk to her friends in piece.

"They liked you, well Billy did and Jake didn't mind you that much," Bella shocked me by talking, I was so much in my own world, where I'm not completely as crazy, that I didn't notice she had got in and started the truck.

"Really now?" I murmured as I leaned up and placed my head in my hands; leaning down in the seat slightly popped my back. "I'm so dead, Carlisle will be happy but Rosalie will be fuming."

"For what?" Bella asked softly as she glanced at my face for as long as she could without running off the road into the ditch.

"I kind of saved a kid with my speed, in front of three people, punishable by vampire laws I could be killed, worse than that I could be tortured by that stupid woman named Jane," I murmured making Bella shutter. "Sorry, sore subject I'm guessing."

Not ten minutes later, Alice was running up to the truck as Bella turned it off, she gave a glance at me and sighed sadly before she hopped out and left me to the sharks, or the lion in Alice's case. "Hey Alice," I mumbled as I shut Bella's side door and walked up the driveway, I wasn't expecting what I got and that was a hug that crushed my arms to my sides.

"You saved her without a second thought, I'm so proud of you Avery," she cooed as she rocked us back and forth.

"How mad is Rosalie?"

"Pretty mad," she murmured darkly before she smiled widely. "But that doesn't matter Avery, you did the right thing, I was so scared you wouldn't because of getting in trouble, but you did."

"Well, at least you and Bella are happy, Carlisle will be happy but give me a talk; I'll probably get in trouble with Jane and her crew because of it."

"No, not necessarily you know," she smiled as she pulled me up the steps to the house, where Emmett and Jasper where standing.

"You are so screwed Missy," Emmett laughed at my pity, I glared at him but he just patted my head, I looked at Jasper and whimpered.

"Can you calm her down?" I whispered as I hugged his waist, he and Emmett were the only men that let me hug them, Carlisle occasionally.

"I've done my best, the rest is up to you," he whispered as he rubbed my back, I groaned at his help, which wasn't exactly helping as I turned around and faced my hell.

Just to get something straight, when the Cullen's, me included, get mad or furious, they threw things like vases, tables, lamps and some furniture at things, and I so happened to walk into a table being thrown at the door.

Why Rosalie was so furious for me saving a baby from getting squashed like a bug on a windshield, it's beyond me, so when I shielded myself from the impact of the table and it shattered against my granite skin, I moved my arms and glared at the blond haired beauty in front of me. "Rose what the hell!" I shouted as I threw my arms up in frustration.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment!