Come on Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

Come On Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

As I walked away from her in a huff, I seen Edward and Bella in the living room talking, then I seen Esme in the kitchen, she grinned at me as I walked to Carlisle's office, after knocking on the door two times, Carlisle opened up. "Hello Avery," he said calmly as he led me into the room.

"Hey Carlisle, have you heard yet or shall I elaborate for you?" I asked as I nonchalantly walked through his office and sat down in the leather chair in front of his desk.

"No dear I've already heard," he chuckled as he walked past me to his chair behind the desk. "I'm proud of you Avery, but you do need to watch what you do from now on, even though it was noble of you, you shouldn't been seen while using you're strengths."

"I know but honestly, I could care less if it was three people of thirty, I wasn't going to let that little girl get flattened by a truck if it could be helped," I stood my ground as I crossed my left leg over my right. "I'm sorry Carlisle, but that is my opinion."

"And you're opinion is what matters to you, I respect it Avery and as I said before, I am very proud of you," he smiled as he held out his hand to gesture at me. "You don't have to have my permission or anyone else's for that matter to know you done right."

"I just wanted yours, Esme and Alice's approval to feel better," I smiled happily as I slowly stood up. "Want to go running with me tonight Carlisle?"

"No sweetheart," he shook his head. "But you have fun and try not to, anger the werewolves to much please."

"You tease me to much Carlisle, it's not my fault that they are morons," I rolled my eyes as I walked for the door. "Have fun doing whatever you're doing."

"I find that hard to do, to much paperwork but I'll make the best of it," he grinned as I shut the door with a chuckle. "Have fun yourself Avery."

"I will!" I shouted even though there was no need for it, as I walked down the steps I grinned at the big guy sitting on the bottom step. "Emmett you want to go running with me buddy?"

"I can't, I'm waiting for Rosalie to come out of the bedroom so I can talk to her, calm her down from her little fit with you as the object of destruction," he grinned as he patted my knee as I stopped in front of him. "Go run by yourself and try not to hit any trees, I want to see that so save it for when I can run with you."

One little incident and I'm the butt of all jokes...

"Of course I'll save it for you Emmett," I grinned overly happy as I patted his hair. "Because then I can push you into the next tree." he laughed hearty as I jogged to the door. "Edward! Do you want to run with me? Alice?"

"No I have to take Bella back home before Charlie worries," Edward said as he and Bella walked towards the door, I sighed as I shrugged and waited for Alice's answer.

"Sure!" she jumped up from the couch where she was folded up writing on a notebook, then ran to my side. "Where are we going?"

"Wherever our legs lead up my dear because I'm in the mood for," I took a deep breath and got in the stance for running. "Tag you're it!" then I booked it out the door Edward held up, he heard my thoughts I can guess.

"You're welcome," Edward laughed as Alice growled and took off after me, I laughed as I blurred past Bella, making her hair fly in all directions from the wind.

"You're going to lose Avery!" Alice giggled as she zipped through the trees behind me, I laughed as I looked behind me, I turned back around and ran around a large oak that was in the way.

"Whoa! That was close!" I laughed as I looked behind me at the tree, I heard Alice yell for me to stop but I figured she was wanting to tag me so I kept on running until I ran straight into something hard, warm and really furry. "Uh..." I looked up at the werewolf with big eyes. "Carlisle is going to kill me..."

"Sam she didn't know!" Alice yelled from more than twenty feet back. "We haven't shown her the treaty lines yet, we were going to tomorrow after we hunted in the mountains, don't do anything drastic now."

"What treaty lines?" I shot her a look of confusion then glanced back at the one she called Sam with worried eyes. "I'm sorry for...I'm not sure what I did beside run into you."

"Sadly I can't read minds so nod you're head yes or shake it no," Alice started as she reached for me. "Get back over here Avery," she gestured me back, I slowly stepped back and heard the werewolf growl deep in his throat. "Will you wait to speak with Edward and Carlisle tonight if we meet you in the field?" the werewolf stopped for a moment and nodded his head. "Say midnight." he nodded again and slowly stepped back while Alice grabbed my hand and pulled me behind her.

After a brief speech was made by Carlisle about the treaty lines that I wasn't supposed to cross, along with the boundary lines of where the treaty ends, Edward made it apparent he wasn't pleased with me for getting in trouble with the werewolves again, apparently he acts like he's my guardian one minute then the next he's Rosalie's twin. We arrived at the field where we play ball every now an then and waited, I was slightly surprised to see seven men and one girl standing in the center, each one had a familiar look to them, they were all from the Indian Reservation in La Push, strangely they were all very tall, beautiful in there own little way and slightly under-dressed...
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment