Come on Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

Come On Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

"Well damn," I noticed all the men were fully built, tall and tan, kind of like that old saying Tall, dark and handsome crossed my mind causing Edward to shoot me a glance that simple stated don't-even-think-about-it. "Okay so whose the...leader?"

"Sam," Alice said pointed to the one in front, he was fairly handsome but for some reason my eyes wouldn't leave Jacob Black's tall stature as he watched all of us Cullen's with disgust, caution and hesitation.

"The girl crossed out treaty line Carlisle, and you do realize even though she may be new, she's a Cullen," Sam started as he pointed to me, I stood up from the ground where I sat and walked over to Carlisle.

"Look I didn-"

"Avery," Carlisle warned me to stay silent in a calm voice. "Sam she wasn't aware of the treaty line, I know it's a poor sounding excuse but to be reasonably fair, the blame isn't hers if all it's mine for not explaining it to her."

"You do realize I'm not two, I'm sixteen Carlisle you have to be kidding me," I sighed as I turned to the Sam fellow. "Listen man I'll admit that I screwed up, and I apologize about running into you, I'm fairly new with the whole vampire/immortal thing so I'm not as graceful or as skilled as my friends back here, blame me for crossing the line but I'll assure you that I won't cross it again."

"How long have you been sixteen?" the girl beside him asked in disgust. "Two hundred years I bet."

"Or maybe since March," I shrugged and turned to her. "How long have you been thirty two? Five years?" a snicker came from more than three of the men beside her, she turned to glare at them and then to me where she stepped forward growling. "What? Did I say something bad?" I asked innocently as the man Sam pushed her back gently and stared at me.

"Don't cross the line again because we won't respect the treaty if we see you over it," he explained as he turned and walked towards the woods, I sighed and rubbed my head while I looked behind me, Edward and the rest of my family walked away shaking there heads, I shrugged, I thought it was funny.

"You are new to this aren't you?" a voice behind me asked, I turned around to see Jacob not to far away.

"Yes actually," I nodded my head while looking elsewhere than his perfect, built masculine body, God what a girl would give to touch that kind of a chest, or just stare and drool at it would work just as fine in my case, but not now.

"Why don't you threaten to rip people's necks open like Bella if you're new to this?" he asked asked as he tilted his head down to me while walking closer. "Why don't you act like a new bloodsucker?"

"For one, bloodsucker isn't really nice to call someone who has to actually do that and isn't very proud of it," I held one finger up as I said this. "Two, I don't threaten, it's stupid when if you want to do something to someone, why threaten when you can just do it, to avoid the whole rethinking it thing," I sighed as I held up a third finger. "Three, I like Bella and her blood doesn't appeal to me, for some odd reason no blood besides animal blood appeals to me unless it's spilt, I've never drank human blood and I play never to do so," I put my hand on my hip and smiled. "Anything else?"

"You're gorgeous," he muttered as he studied my face. "But why do you have to be a bloodsucker," he cleared his throat. "I mean vampire."

"Thank you," I shrugged. "I think," I added quickly as I shifted my weight to my other foot. "And because somebody thought it would be funny to make me suffer for all of eternity, I find it all quite amusing actually because all I have to do is think and I hate doing that because eventually it makes me wonder what I would be doing if I weren't dead."

"You'd have a family or be enjoying school I would think," he shrugged his shoulders while looking down into my eyes, like peering into my thoughts and soul... that is if I had one.

"No actually I graduated school on my fifteenth birthday," I grinned making him gap at me. "I was one of those smart stupid people."

"That's kind of a oxymoron..."

"I'm smart when it comes to books, equations but I didn't think I needed my brother to walk me downtown to Seattle's most dangerous club, where I was to pick up my friend, I never made it there you know, I was beaten to a pulp by a local gang when Carlisle appeared out of no where, he told me don't worry you won't die young one and I don't remember anything after that until three or four days later when I seen my friend's face on the TV she was missing," I explained with a smile. "Just thought I would vent to you since you have emotions like I used to, everyone else has forgotten there human reaction so it doesn't help very much..."

"This could be a big problem," he put a rather big emphasise on big as he stepped back, causing me to look up at him confused.

"What?" I asked tilting my head while stepping forward. "What's a big problem?"

"Really big problem," he whispered under his breath as he looked at the ground then back up to me. "We can't be soul mates, you don't have a soul and you're dead!"

"What does that-- are you drunk or stoned?" I asked pointing my finger at him accusingly. "Because I don't like boozers or druggies boy."

"I have to go,"he said in a rush as he backed around and turned, at an instant I was in front of him, my hand on his chest pushing him back from running off.

"What is wrong with you? You were talking one minute and then you completely freak when I explain why I'm a vampire? Did I freak you our or do you usually go freaky mid-conversation?" I asked narrowing my eyes at him, while I pulled my hand away in confusion, I felt his warmth. "Whoa."

"What?" he asked confused at my sudden change in facial expressions.

"I felt-- why are you so warm and why do I feel that?" I asked rubbing my hands together. "I'm always cold, I don't feel heat, what in the hell?"

"I don't know," he stuttered slowly as he backed up. "I have to go."

"Oh wait a second Wolfie you will explain to me what is wrong, I know we just met and we're supposed to be enemies or something along that line but you look genuinely freaked out and I want to know why."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are appreciated.