Come on Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

Come On Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

"That's why, we're enemies, it can't be possible," he rattled off staring at the sky as it because to thunder off in the distant. "This is weird."

"Explain!" I demanded in anger. "You are confusing the hell out of me, I'm smart but I'm not capable of reading you're damn mind like Edward!"

"You're my imprint," he cut his eyes down to me with shock in them. "That can't happen, its impossible."

"Imprint? What are you on!"

"I'm not on any drugs damn it! Imprint is the person you're destined to be with or the rest of you're life, the soul mate, the other half and I'm feeling the attraction of you," he said in frustration as he rubbed his eyes. "This can't be happening, I can't be near you with you smelling like a bloodsucker, how in the hell am I supposed to do anything el-"

"Hey there! It's vampire not bloodsucker and are you sure the attraction isn't the little boy hormone's you get when you see someone pretty? I mean it's got to be because," I looked him up and down. "As much as I would like to...touch that it's a sickening thought that you are in fact a gigantic freaky dog."

"You want to touch me?" he flashed a sarcastic smile.

"Well when you smile lik--- don't change the subject," I pointed to him and narrowed my eyes. "What usually happens when...people get imprinted?"

"They get imprinted in a paper and sent to the newspaper stands," he sarcastically rolled his eyes. "We usually...marry and have children, it's loves strongest bond, it's the love you find by your senses."

"I'm not marrying you," I shook my head as I stepped back. "You might be tall, dark and handsome but let's face it buddy we're out of species, it would be like an elephant mating with an eagle," I stopped myself and sneered in wonder. "Or wolf and...bat."

"Yeah," he rubbed the back of his neck. "I need to go and talk to Sam about all this," he sighed heavily and turned back to me. "Just so we're clear, I'm not exactly happy but I do like you're personality or what I've seen of it and you really are gorgeous."

"Well," I nodded slowly. "You're handsome and very strange but I like strange I think..." I tilted my head. "I wonder what would happen if the hot and cold connected in a kiss, condensation I would think," I thought out loud then shut my eyes. "I said that out loud didn't I?"

"Yes," he chuckled from a few feet ahead of me, he grinned softly and made his way back over, where he grabbed the back of my neck with his large hand and pulled my head to his, placing his lips on mine they felt so...weird is the only way I can describe it because it was amazing, his lips moving against mine, our tongues fighting each other for dominance but the fact was, no steam was made although it could possibly turn to that, but I left his heat, it wasn't strong but it was enough to make me smile into the kiss, which he deepened by pulling me closer to him with his free hand while his other intertwined in my hair, pushing my lips against mine. As he pulled away from the kiss, his eyes seemed darker and more hungry than anything, he licked his bottom lip and stared down at mine. "I'll go now, it's a pity we didn't make any steam, that would have been awesome."

"I don't know about you but that was pretty damn awesome," I nervously chuckled as I felt his arms leave my hair and waist.

"It was," he grinned. "But still you stink," he sighed as he looked at the sky. "I'll have to get used to it if I'm going to continue doing that."

"And what makes you think we'll continue doing that?" I asked surprise as I placed my hands firmly on my hips, how dare he assume.

"Oh I don't know," he grinned as he brushed my face with his hands making me close my eyes at the feel of heat, how I've missed that. "Maybe that reaction helped me figure it out."

"That's no fair!" my eyes popped open and I pointed accusingly at the man in front of me. "You can't mess with a woman's feelings, I may be a vampire but I'm still a woman Jacob Black and hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, I will get you back."

"I'm sure you will," he scoffed as he took off in a jog for the woods. "See you later Vamp girl."

"Bye Wolfie," I grinned to myself as I turned around and ran through the woods back to the mansion where I walked up the steps, or skipped is a better word for what I'm doing, but eventually I was caught by Edward, who instantly huffed.

"Why did you do that Avery?" he asked harshly as his eyes glistened.

"The same reason you kissed Bella, because it was forbidden," I grinned as I walked backwards up the steps. "Adam and Eve, Edward and Bella or better yet Jacob and Avery."

"You have strange issues Avery," Edward stared at me with narrowed eyes. "Maybe you should get them checked out, Carlisle is still in his office."

"I'd rather not since he can't read my mind, this is between me, you and Jacob, my brother," I winked at him then turned and ran down the hallway singing loudly. Walking on sunshine just to annoy the hell out of Rosalie, I could hear Emmett chuckling and Rosalie growling lowly.

"She hates you," Jasper laughed as I skipped in his and Alice's room, they were both reading books, apparently that's how they pass the time. "It's actually quite amusing."

"You take pleasure in my pain Jasper Hale and it's mean, very mean." I pointed to him with narrowed eyes then smiled at him. "But it's cool, I'm mean to you all the time!"

"It passes the time," he nodded nonchalantly as he turned to his book, his eyes glancing over the words written so finely on the worn page. "Did you have fun with Jacob Black?"

"Yes actually, we talked about conversing in killing you guys," I chuckled and dropped down on the ground in front of there sofa lining the wall. "No we talked about earlier, when I saved the little girl."

"You shouldn't lie to someone who has visions," Alice grinned removing the book from her view, her eyes twinkled with knowledge, it made me groan and fall back on the ground.

She can't exactly see Werewolves but I'm sure she seen me kissing thin air and came to the assumption that I was kissing not thin air, but a werewolf.

"You have to be kidding me!" I twitched around having a fit that a two year old is usually know for, tantrums. "Why do I expect to have my own secrets around a physic and a mind reader? Geeze."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment