Status: Active!

"Your Lies Keep You Alive.."

One.

Ahh the Vegas strip,not a single day went by that people didn't litter the grounds. Sure by day it was a breeze to get by but when the sun set,the people rose.

Just a few blocks away in a quaint little dress shop ,Imani Temp was stepping out from behind a shade in a beautiful lush green dress.

"Ronald do please pick your jaw up off the floor",Imani stiffled a laugh at her best friends stare.

"Oh darling,please excuse my poor behavior.I seem to have forgotten we were only friends,"Ronnie countered with a smile.

True looking at the two you would never pinpoint that they were the best of friends.Hell,the way they acted they could have been happily married yet the way they lived was a different story altogether.

Imani Temp was the daughter of a very wealthy man who ran a tight ship at work but when it came to his family he was a gentle giant.Though she came from money she wasn't one to flaunt it,that was not how she had been raised.

Ronnie Radke,however,came from a slightly different background.He lived with his father,older brother,and younger brother.No mother in the picture.He wasn't rich but he wasn't poor and what he lacked in money he made up for with his charm.

"Ima! Fix my bow tie yeah?",his nickname for her made her smile.

The pair had met at a small town park.Imani had been running around,and away,from another of his fathers chosen play dates.The boy had started chasing her with a ready wet willy finger when she called him a 'doody face' after he kicked her sand castle back into sand.Ronnie,who had been playing hide and seek with his brothers,saw what was going on and quickly went to help out the princess in trouble.He always wanted to be someones knight in shining armor.

The second they laid their childish eyes on one another they fell in puppy love,which turned into an un breakable bond.No boyfriend or girlfriend could tear those two apart.

She reached up to brush his hair back and caught sight of his tattoos,"Ronnie?".

"Hmm",he was looking past her.

"Do..you..",the more she stared at the markings on his body,the more upset she became.

She patted his chest,"Nevermind.I'm done".

Ronnie knew something was bothering her,he cupped the side of her face."What's wrong?".

Looking into his beautiful brown eyes Imani had no hope of lying,"I just..do you..I dunno..".

He chuckled,"Spit it out Ima!".

She cracked a smile before letting it fall again,"Have you been hanging out with Max?",Imani searched his eyes for any answers,"Max Green? Have you?".

Ronnie,on the other hand,could lie his little heart out."No,Imani! How could you ask me that?Yeah I live near the guy but c'mon,I'm not like that! Don't you trust me?".

The waves of guilt came crashing down on Imani so hard,she could have fainted then and there.

"Ronnie I..of course I trust you",she threw herself at him,"Please don't ever think otherwise.I just don't want to lose you.You're my best friend".

He held her to him even tighter,"It's okay Ima.I know,you're my best friend to".

She smiled.No hint of returning to the previous conversation but at the very back of her mind where all her untouched thoughts lay there would be a new addition.

Imani hooked her arm with Ronnie's and positioned them both in front of the mirror. "Who knew a Radke could clean up so well?".

Ronnie stuck his tongue out like a 4 yr old,"Don't be jealous 'cause I look better than you".

Imani snorted.

"It's true",Ronnie whined,feigning hurt.

She rolled her eyes,"Oh I am oh sooo sooorry.All hail the dashing Ronnie Radke".

He smirked,"I knew you'd come to your senses".

Imani smacked his arm playfully as Ronnie retreated back to the mens changing area murmuring about how abusive she was.

She laughed and called out,"You love to hate me!".

His middle finger was all she saw as she walked back behind the shade.

With their prom attire paid for and ready for next week,they made their way to his car.

Imani lay her dress ever so gently in the backseat and beamed at Ronnie,"Thanks for doing this Ron,I know you hate these kinds of things.Especially since you graduated already".

While Ronnie was the bad boy in all his shaggy haired tattooed glory and a garage band striving to make it big,Imani was the goody two shoes kind of girl that loved to push the boundaries but so badly wanted to be crowned prom queen.Like her mother,grandmother,and great grandmother before her.

Ronnie put the car in drive before lacing their fingers together."Imani I'd do anything just to see you smile".

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

Little girl blue,18 yr old Imani Temp,walked in on a bloody crime scene.She and a close friend (Ronald Radke) were out on the town and far from home when the murders took place.Lives taken were those of the billionaire tycoon Maxwell Temp and his beloved wife Annabelle Temp who had been posed at the entryway and left to soak in their bloodbath. A coroner later stated that the bodies had been lifeless for hours.The house had been broken into,reasons still yet unknown.Though the 2 bodies were viciously mangled the victims youngest daughter,10 yr old Amira Temp,was found bound in her bedroom but otherwise unharmed.It brought authorities to attention: Was the attack a simple case of robbery gone wrong or was it a lashing out against the Temp family? And if so why had the youngest daughter been allowed to live? The emergency phona call was placed by the Mr.Radke who was also the one to find and untie young Amira.When the police arrived both girls were holding their parents corpses,caked in blood and hysterical. The FBI is now leading this case but has yet to release a statement.


In this time of great sorrow,we offer our condolences to the Temp Family.Let us keep these girls in our prayers and hope they will be able to smile once again.

With that being said one cannot help but wonder: what is to happen to the Temp fortune now that the heir is deceased? Will his daughters take over? Will the empire crumble?

Only time will tell.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel like I already have too many stories that are incomplete
but I couldn't help myself.
I'm a Ronnie Maniac <3
Went to see FIR 2 days ago,for their 'The Drug In Me Is You' Tour
LOVED EVER SECOND OF IT! And got this kickass sweater

P.S. Sorry,my webcam isn't the greatest at 2:00 am lol

I hope you guys enjoii! :)

xoxo L'Elizabeth.