Status: Active!

"Your Lies Keep You Alive.."

Four.

Amira

..beep beep beep...beep beep beep...beep beep..BEEE

..RIIIIIING!"

I reached my arm out in front of me trying to find the nonexistant alarm clock,groggily looking up only to realize I was in school and that was the bell for next period.

The class had already started to empty and only a few girls strayed to snicker at me,of course.I was the new girl.

"Amira,please do at least try and feign a bit of interest in my class",Mrs.Carrow poked at me.

"Yes ma'am".

If Imani hadn't kept me up all night going on and on about how I was too young for 'that guy' and how 'that guy' could have killed me, oh and had I seen the guys hanging around with 'that guy'.

I could have told her she was being a hypocrite and how 'that guy' was her best friend once upon a time..but I wouldnt.

I couldn't have made it more than a few steps down the hallway when someone bumped into me and my books littered the floor.

I looked up to a sickening smile,"Ooh I'm soo sorry.Didn't see you there".

Like I hadn't dealt with this bs before."How could you?With all that guck on your face..".

She,whoever she was,scowled."Who the hell do you think you are!".

It wasn't a question but I answered it anyway,"Amira.Last name:well I don't want to know yours so why do you want to know mine?".

"Listen up,new gir-".

"No.You listen",I locked eyes with her,"If you're the bitch who thinks she can make my life hell then bring it on!You think you own this school?Try me! I'm going to make you regret every single breath you take".

She looked shaken.

I smiled innocently,"Bye bye now".

I ducked down to start picking up my books when a hand reached out for my journal.
I looked up to the owner and had to clamp my teeth together to stop my jaw from dropping.

"You have some serious balls,huh?Telling off Heather like that",he smiled.His perfect smile was dazzling.

I swallowed,"Umm..y-yeah..thanks".

He handed me the last book as we stood up together,me trying to hide the heat showing on my cheeks.

"So..Amira huh?".

I didn't know whether he was placing it to me or teasing me about it,which only made my cheeks burn hotter."Uh yeah..that's my name don't wear it out".

What the fuck?

He stared at me blankly and then laughed,"You're kinda geeky..it's cute".

Great,I must have been all the colors of the fucking rainbow.

"Uh so are you from around here?",he asked.

"N-no..I just moved here".

His smile peeked again,"Me too!I'm down here with my brother and a few of his friends.Just had to get away from the hometown,ya know?".

I nodded,oh I knew.

"What about you?".

I held my books closer to me,"It's just me and my sister he-"

The late bell cut me off.

"C'mon let me walk you to your next class",I didn't have time to protest when his hand found mine and he dragged me off to class.

I didn't have to bother telling him where to go.

It was only then that I got a really good look at him.He had not so long shaggy dark hair,there was a black type tattoo on his chest peeking out of his vneck and another on his wrist.He was definitely taller than me with luscious pink lips and mischiveous dark brown eyes..that looked oh so familiar.

I couldn't place them though.

"I..who..wait,no..what..who are you?".

He smiled but didn't answer as we walked into an already full class.

His smile was so intoxicating.

"Nice of you two to join us...Radke late as usual",Mr.Brune,history teacher extraordinaire spoke quietly."Take your seats".

I stood there in utter shock.He was a Radke?,"Uhh.."

Mr.Brune looked away from the board,"Ah Miss..Colt?".

He looked at me and then at the call sheet,"Amira Colt?".

I nodded.

"Well introductions we can have after the lesson,just take a seat wherever one is available".

That Radke boy,a real Radke,was waving me over.Just my luck there would be an empty seat next to him.

"Hi,again..Radke?".

I prayed that this was some kind of cosmic joke the universe was playing on me and 'Radke' was just his strangely coincidental first name.

He kicked his feet up onto the desk,leaning back in his chair,"Radke.Riley Radke.Agent 007".

The black hair,the toxic smile,the big brown eyes and I knew Ronnie had a younger brother.Why was it not cliking in my head?

"Riley Radke?".

Curiosity was plain on his face,"Yep..'that's my name don't wear it out'".

I glared at him,"Ha ha you're hilarious".

"I try".

The rest of the class went as followed:Lecture,Q&A,Handouts and HW.With the addition of Riley forcing me to talk to him.

The bell rang and I couldn't get out fast enough.

"Amira,wait!".

I froze in mid step,silently cursing myself as I waited for him to catch up to me.

"Did I do something?",he asked when he reached me.

I didn't dare look at him,"No..you didn't".

He furrowed his eyebrows,"Why do you say it like that?".

"You're Ronnie's little brother aren't you?".

He stepped away from me,"Aww fuck..you're not another little fan girl,are you?".

"Fangirl? No.."

"Then how do you know him?".

I didn't answer.

I turned my back on him,hoping he would just let it go but I should have known better,he was a Radke afterall.

He caught my hand and pulled me back,"How do you know my brother?".

There was anger in his voice,curiosity,and something like remorse for talking to me like that.

"He ruined my sister".

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬


Riley

The bell rang,kids filled the hallways for a second and rolled out the front entrace.Another unimportant school day gone.

"I'm not my brother!",I yelled.

Like it made a difference to her,as far as Amira was concerned I was a Radke and that made me just as bad as my brother.

"You can't ignore me forever!",I called after her.

She slumped her shoulders,looking unbearably cute as she did so."I'm sorry.I'm not ignoring you,I just..I want to pretend like I never met you".

I think that actually hurt.

"You can't do that!",I argued,immediately wishing I'd kept my mouth shut.

She arched a brow,"Why not?".

"I..uhh...you..look,I don't know what Ronnie did to your sister but I'm not him and you're not her.We're not them.Can we move on from that?".

I watched her chew on her lip,not gonna lie but I got a little hard when she did that.

She sighed but I caught her smile,"Okay,fine.You win".

"What do I win?".A million and one prizes running through my mind,none clean.

She looked right at me,"We can be friends".

That killed the mood,any guy in his right mind would have jumped at the chance to be this girls friend: with her sweet plump red lips,her turquoise colored eyes,and that smile that broke hearts.Not to mention her body..but all those reasons were exactly why I wanted to be more than her friend.
The second I laid eyes on her,well technically I had heard her voice first,I had to have her.She was innocent looking but fiesty and I would bet all my money that she'd give me a run for it.

But I sucked it up and took it,"Alright.Gimme a hug friend!".

I pulled her into me and wrapped my arms tightly around her,when her hands came up to wrap around my neck it was perfect.Like she belonged there.

We were just friends though and I'd have to deal with it...for now.

She pushed me away slighty,"Can you promise me something Riley?".

I'd give up the world for her,though I wasn't going to tell her that now."Yeah,shoot?".

She put 2 fingers up to my temple and went 'Bang,Bang'.

I looked down at her and we started laughing.This was one of the best days of my life,I'd met this girl who was something special,she was crazy like I was but in a much better way.And if I could lean down and kiss her that would make it all perfect.

"Now in all seriousness",she smiled,"Could you not tell your brother we're friends?".

"Huh?".

"I really want to be your friend Riley but..if your brother finds out he migh-".

"Might what Amira?If you wanted to be my friend there would be no buts!What the hell is going on?What did my brother do?!",I couldn't hide my anger.

What was so damn important that I would have to hide this from the guy that practically raised me?

She hugged me again,hiding her face in my chest."I wish I could tell you".

I held her to me.

She sneakily pulled my phone out of my back pocket,told me to unlock it and started typing away.

"Here",she handed it back,"I can't tell you but your brother might".

If it wasn't clear that I was confused before,more so by the feelings I had towards this girl,but by the whole situation I'd gotten myself into I definitely was now!

"Ask him about the Temp Family,ask him about Imani Temp".

"The girl who used to be his...best friend?".

She smiled weakly before turning and walking away.

As much as I wanted to follow her I knew Ronnie was out in the parking lot waiting for me,for some reason he'd really felt the need to pick me up from school today.

He reved the engine as soon as he saw me,honking at me."Hurry!!!!!".

I got into the car.

"So..how was school?How are the girls?Did you hook one on the 1st day?".

I grinned at my brother,"School was ehh...girls are ehh..no hook ups,I was busy".

He hit the break so hard I almost went flying into the windshield."Wtf!".

I tried not to meet his eyes and he noticed.

A wide smile spreading on his face,he started the car up again,"You're in love".

"WHAT?!".

He kept smiling,"Yeah.Only you would say girls are ehh when you find the right one.So yeah,You're in love".

I tried to laugh it off,"You're fucking mental! Where the guys?".

"Fucking themselves now what's her name?",I knew he wasn't going to let up.

Only one thing to say that might actually help us move on from this.

"Hey Ron",he hummed,"What happened to Imani Temp?".

This time when Ronnie hit the brake my head actually did hit the windshield.

FML.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't update last night...EPIC FAIL!
My bad I was tired and I knocked out.
I will,however,try and post another chapter up tonight :D
Comment if you like..enjoii lovelies <3

xoxo

P.s. To clear things up,I changed my style of writing because I really suck at 3rd person P.O.V's and secondly,there are 4 main characters.
Imani,her sister Amira
Ronnie and his brother Riley
The p.o.v will alternate between all 4 :)