Highway to Hell

2 of 2.

Dean's point of view
It's been almost two years since Izzy was brutally drug to hell, why I'm not there yet, I don't know. I'm currently sitting in a trashy bar, drinking away my pain once again. Sam and Bella have a start to the life they want, about six months ago Bella gave birth to my niece, Emma May Winchester. She is the most adorable little girl ever, Sam's lucky to still have Bella here with him. I haven't seen either of them in about three months though, even though it'll be two years tonight, I'm still coping with losing Izzy.

Izzy's point of view
I can move! Finally I can move again! Does that mean I've become something I'm not? Am I a demon? No, I don't feel like it, I feel like a normal human again.
I opened my eyes to find myself laying on the dead grass, I sit up and look around only to see more dead grass and a cross behind me. I look down at the ground next to me and find four things, an iPod, a picture of myself and Bella, and two notes. The iPod which I believe belongs to Sam, I picked up and put it in my pocket, the picture of myself and Bella I did the same with. Then the notes, one was from Bobby, it mentioned somethings about how life would never be the same for any of them. Finally, the note from Dean.

Izzy,
Remember when you were sixteen? Our dad's met up for a hunting trip and left us four alone in the two hotel rooms? I don't know if you remember it, but that night Sammy went back to your room and stayed with Bella and you stayed with me? If our dad's ever found out about what you and I did that night they'd kill me, huh? Well after that happened, before you fell asleep, I whispered that I love you and would never let anything bad happen to you again. I don't know if you remember it but I wanted to let you know, that is still one hundred percent true and I wish I could've protected you from this. I just want you back so bad Izzy, I want to be able to hold you in my arms one last time and kiss you again and tell you I love you in person.
~Dean


That was it, I need to go find Dean, I looked around again before noticing a small bag by the grave, there was another note.
Thought maybe with some luck you might need this, call me. ~Sam
I smiled and pulled a cell phone out of the bag and dialed the number, "Hello?" I smiled, "Sammy? It's Izzy!" He gasped, "Just a sec." It wasn't very long before he spoke, "Izzy? You're back?" I laughed a little, "Yeah, I'm not real sure how it happened but I'm back." He sighed, "Did you read that note Dean left?" I looked down, "Yeah, I need to find him Sammy." He yawned, "You do. But first you need to come to Tennessee and see your sister and niece." I thought for a minute, "You knocked Bella up?!" He laughed, "Yes, now you have a niece named.."I cut him off, "Emma May Winchester? I figured, Bella was in love with that name from the first time she heard it." Sam laughed, "Now hurry up and get your ass here." I laughed and hung up, reaching back over to the bag I pulled out my favorite sunglasses, my iPod, $300, and finally a set of car keys. I laughed thinking of Sam and the fact that he probably didn't tell Bella one word of any of this, I got up and threw everything in the bag, except my sunglasses and the keys, and threw the bag over my shoulder and started walking. I knew exactly what car the keys were for and I needed to walk all the way to Bobby's to get it.

It took me about two days to walk the way to Bobby's, I got there and walked to the door and knocked, he opened it, "Izzy? What? You're dead?" I sighed and took the sunglasses off, "Bobby, it's me. Really, try anything you like but it's me." He let me in the house and I sat in one of the chairs, "Want anything to drink?" I smiled, "Beer." He came back in with a beer and I drank the whole thing, "You are you." I laughed, "You put holy water in that didn't you?" He smiled, "Can't be too careful. Hell, you know I remember the day you and Bella came to live with me for a few years? You barely said a word to anyone and now look at you." I smiled, "Well, I came here because I found this bag by the cross by my grave, it had this set of keys in it." I showed Bobby the keys and seen the smile fade from his face, "Those are the keys I gave Sam a couple months ago for a car that he could give to Bella." I sighed, "do you have any idea how Sam could get three hundred dollars?" Bobby nodded, "Bella. She had a lot of money saved up and I bet she gave Sam some of it, they're saving most of it for the wedding though." I nodded, "Well can I get the car? I need to go see them." Bobby nodded and lead me out to the car and hugged me, "Be careful and don't forget to come see me every once in awhile." I nodded, "I won't."

It took me two hours to find Sam and Bella, they were at a small hotel in the middle of nowhere. I pulled in the parking lot and got out of the car, I walked over to the door and knocked. It opened to reveal Sam, he hugged me, "Bella come here!" Bella walked over to the door, "What is it Sammy? Izzy?!" I laughed and hugged her, "Oh my god Izzy your alive! Did you go see Dean yet?!" I shook my head, "I needed to come meet my niece first." Bella smiled and walked over to a playpen and picked up the little dark haired girl, "Izzy this is Emma, Emma this is your aunt Izzy." I smiled and took Emma from Bella, I held her for twenty minutes, Sam was loading their stuff up in his car, they were leaving and we would all go find Dean together. Once they were all packed up we left, we drove for hours before we reached a small hotel with a bar that I recognized, I called Bella and told her to have Sam stop there, he did.

We got out of the cars and Sam looked at me, "Why here?" I looked at them, "Bella, do you remember that couple of weeks when we were sixteen? We stayed at this hotel with Sam and Dean while our dad's hunted?" Bella nodded, "But why would he be he..oh." I nodded, Sam looked completely lost, Bella explained and decided that this was the best place to look for Dean right now. I walked in the lobby and asked if room 457 was taken and it was, i asked if we could have room 458 and we got it. We walked to the room, when we got in I looked out the window to the parking lot, "He's here! I see the Impala!" Sam laughed, "These were the rooms we had that night, weren't they?" I nodded, I heard the door across the hall slam shut, I walked out into the hallway to see Dean walking away, "Dean?" He stopped and slowly turned, "Izzy?" I smiled, "Yeah." He ran over and hugged me, "How is it possible? You aren't possessed are you?" I laughed, "Nope, it's one hundred percent me." He smiled and kissed me, "How did you know where to find me?" I smiled, "Well you mentioned this place in your note because it was so special I figured why not try it." He kissed me again, "What do you say we remake that night all over again?" I smiled and nodded, "Let's." He picked me up and carried me back to the hotel room.
Before I fell asleep I once again heard him, "I love you Izzy, nothing's going to tear us apart ever again." I looked at him, "Do you realize something? Both of us are pretty much on the highway to hell and there's no turning back now?" Dean nodded, "As long as your there with me I don't give a damn."