‹ Prequel: zero always wanting x
Status: Complete.

Blazing Inferno

1/1

"Jumping, twirling, spinning; a metophorical fire that a body can create.

Seering, suffocating, warm; the fire two bodies can create within the privacy of ones home.

Deadly and disastorous; the next headline on a newspaper.

Destroying, burning, heating; the forests are going away.

Bomb's, lighters, camp fires; the starters of such atrociousness.

Tell me. Why are fire's feared? Yes it destroys, it's deadly, and it's caused by many things, but, what no one see's, is what it gives back. It brings new life to what was once destroyed, it gives new boundaries that weren't there in the first place, and it also brings the animals that it forced out back in many numbers. A home once destroyed can look remarkably different after the new life grows back; there are new territories to comb over and look through.

Everything will be restored to it's natural beauty."

She read from her college essay on how fire's can be destructive, but also helpful. "Miss Rivers, how did that first part help the essay? It sounded like you being more poetic or you rushed writing your paper so you can get, at least, an average grade" Mr. Baxtrom said looking at her like she was a complete idiot.

Alexandra looked miffed, she didn't "bullshit" her paper. She wrote what she had felt and seen during her research (Having sex not being part of said research). "Mr. Baxtrom, have you ever watched dancers dancing? Jumping, twirling, and spinning causes your body temperature to rise because they are exercising and exerting mass amounts of energy to do such exercises. You've obviously had sex in your life time seeing as you having children, so you know what that seering feeling is that courses through your body. You've watched the news and read the articles on wild fires that are happening in California's woodlands. You've seen the captions and new reels that show fire destroying said woodlands because it's too dry, and ninety percent of those fires are started from lighters and camp fires, but a bomb is no lesser a threat" Alexandra said cornering her professor with her information.

"That is enough Miss Rivers, get out of my class. You've failed it." Mr. Baxtom said angry that Alexandra had one upped him with how her paper. "Gladly, seeing that you are just a big waste of my time" Alexandra said getting her bag and walking out of the class room.

Once outside the classroom, she looked down the hall both ways and went straight to one of the schools side doors; she need to make a fire and she needed it now. "Hey Lil A, how's it?" a girls voice asked beside her as soon as she was out the door. "Nothin' much Neka just showed my Fire Safety professor who's boss" Alexandra said as she went and sat next to her.

"Let me guess, you owned his ass with the paper you wrote and he didn't like it so you got in his ugly ass face and told him that paper was so badass because you actually have been avoidin' your friends for it" Neka said lookin' at her like her professor was the dumbest person on the planet. "You know it, but I didn't get up in his face I shoved my words in his face and he turned purple with anger" Alexandra told her laughing as she remembered 's face. "Oooh girl one of these days a teacher is going to fight choo and you are going to trip and fall" Neka told her before she got up and stood on the wall.

"Oh your expecting me to back down from some lame ass teacher that is trying to shut me down? Nuh uh girl, I don't play them games" Alexandra said as she got up and jumped off the wall. "All I'm sayin' is girl, the next man you meet on the streets could be yo teacher for the next class you get placed in for this period alright?" Neka said as she got her bag and purse. "Yeah, yeah" Alexandra replied before they started walking toward Lawrence Avenue.

Five blocks down and down an alley saw the girls to their destination, Blue Flare. The hottest dance club on this side of town that no one, but dancers come too to party and have fun. They entered the club and immediately headed over to the bar. "Hey Jaisean take care of our bags would ya?" Alexandra said putting her bag on the bar before following it with Neka's. "Ladies, ladies, ladies you know you gotta take this shit to the back if you want it safe" Jaisean said while making a Screaming Orgasm. The pervertidy of the drinks this day and age. "Why can't choo do it for us Jaisean" Neka said whining in the voice that got her everything.

"I ain't fallin' for that shit anymore Neka, if you can dance, you can get off your fat lazy ass and put your shit in the back room" Jaisean said before handing the customer their drink. Alexandra huffed blowing her long brown bangs up a bit before grabbing her bag and walking toward the back room. "Allyyyyy" Neka said now trying to con Alex. "Don't try that whining crap on Lil A now move it slut" Jaisean said going back to making a rum and coke. Neka whimpered and got her stuff and moved it to the back room as well.

"Jaisean is no fun" Neka said putting her stuff in a locker and putting a padlock on it so no one could get to her stuff. "Yeah, but he's our best friend, what can ya do?" Alexandra said putting her combination lock on the locker she put her stuff in. "Yeah well what [b[can we do? Let's go dance girl, maybe there are some hot papi's on the dance floor just waiting to make a blaze" Neka said grabbing Alexandra's hand and leading her back toward the dance floor.

Neka and Alexandra looked around at every and their styles of dancing, but the main stage was playing a live DJ tonight. "Hey was up? I'm Skrillex and we're going to clear a place for the dancers that can dance and we're going to hook this shit up!" Skrillex said before putting the mic down and started playing "Rock n Roll (Will Take You To The Mountain)". Alexandra and Neka made the way to their dance stage they jumped and, in Alexandra's case, front flipped onto the stage and and started bringing up the heat.

Almost in the middle of the song a person Alexandra and Neka 180 jumped onto the stage and started dancing with the girls, but it seemed he, yes he, maintained his focus on Alexandra's side of the stage. It seemed he wanted to dance with her, but it could've also been a challenge but Alexandra let it slide and started dancing with him. She saw Neka flash a smirk at her before another guy flipped onto the stage and caught her attention.

The guy she was dancing with grabbed her hips and she tried to deter him with her dancing and get out his grasp. She did ,but she saw him throw his jacket out off cause they were creating an inferno between the two of them. Her sapphire blue eyes locked with milk chocolate brown eyes and she knew he had captured her, with just one look at him her heart had flown into the air and he had captured it.

With dancing and love at first sight there were always men and woman trying to take the one they found most attractive so more dancers that were experienced or not tried to break up the two couples. Alexandra saw that Neka had almost lost her spot on stage, but the brown-skinned man that first jumped on stage helped her out and showed one of the girls on her side that she wasn't worth his time. The other girl walked off stage in a huff, but there was this annoying girl on Alexandra's side that thought butt bopping was dancing, but Alexandra quickly got rid of her by twisting her body in a low round-house kick to the girls ass that sent the girl off stage and she was now crowd surfing.

"That's one way of getting rid of a nuisance!" Skrillex shouted into the mic before going back to his Djing.

Alexandra flashed her boy a smile before going back to dancing. Her guy was quickly pushing the other guys off with Martial Arts forming into break dancing and hip-hop moves that the guys couldn't do even if they tried because the Martial Arts moves made the dancing unique and difficult to mirror because he was so fast with his moves. The guy on Neka's side was doing the same Martial Arts moves, but had ballet kicked in with it. Neka got herself a good dancer; Alexandra was impressed.

"Give it up for the best dancers here people!" Skrillex screamed into his mic before starting up "First Of The Year (Equinox)" and Alexandra, her guy, Neka, and her guy started dancing together, all four adapting to each others dancing styles. Alexandra and her guy lead while Neka and her guy followed.

The crowd was going wild for Skrillex and the dancers that were on stage. The crowd loved them both and some people had brought out their cellphone's to record the show and started to immediately upload it to Youtube so the whole world could see the two couple's that were pinning their hearts, souls, and body heat on the line to create the fire that was undoubtedly surging through them.

"These guys are a fucking inferno! Give it up for them because they are somehow still going!" Skrillex shouted before getting back to the song.

Alexandra and everyone on stage were, indeed making a blazing inferno with their dancing and the somewhat sexual moves that were being exchanged between the pairs, but Alexandra and, she knew, Neka didn't mind because these men captured their hearts as soon as they saw the men could dance and didn't pick any of the girls that came up on stage. Alexandra would bet ten bucks that the guys felt the same way.

Soon, after four more songs, the DJ said his fair well, but he talked to Alexandra and, apparently, her guys name was Blair and Neka's was Marion. Skrillex asked if he could have their cellphone numbers incase if he wanted to fly them over to a concert he was doing so they could dance for the crowd or against the crowd. Alexandra and her group agree and got his cellphone number as well so they would remember who he was.

Alexandra and Neka went and got their bags from the back as some of the crowd started filing out since Skrillex left and the usual DJ started up the music with "Space Bound" by Eminem. Alexandra and Neka were too tired to even think about staying any longer.

"Ugh! Girl I am wiped out!" Neka exclaimed as she threw her head back. "I know right? I'm not going to be able to make it to school tomorrow after all that dancing" Alexandra said as they started walking back toward campus, but then a hand came around her wrist gently so she turned around to see Blair with his jacket wrapped around his waist and Marion drinking some water out of a bottle he must have gotten from the bar.

"Hey, me and Marion were wondering if we could walk you ladies home" Blair said to Alexandra. Alexandra pierced her lips together in thought and knew she just couldn't say no to a guy that captured her heart on the dance stage. "Okay, sure, but if you end up stalking us, you'll regret it" Alexandra said while pointing her index finger at him. "Scouts honor" Blair said raising up three fingers. "Fool you know you were in no scouts" Marion said to him while walking to Neka's left side. "Shut up man" Blair said to him before going ot Alexandra's right side.

A few weeks later Alexandra, Neka, Blair, and Marion got a call from a guy named DeadMau5 who had said Skrillex recommened them for dancing to songs to hype up a crowd and asked them if they wanted to come over the weekend to a show he was playing in New York. Alexandra had thought it over and said that they would love too. DeadMau5 had arranged the plane tickets and the group was off to fall in love with one another all over again and make another blazing inferno.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you -bows-.
This was not inspired by any dancing movie what so ever. I was acutally having a really hard time with this at first because I have never written about an element being incorporated into a story before. I thought I was seriously going to just not submit my entry, but then I had an enticing thought and it soon flowed out to this.
I put Skrillex into the story because his song "Rock n Roll (Will Take You To The Mountain)" helped write this story. "First of the Year (Equinox)" was added at the last bit for a change of song since "Rock n Roll (Will Take You To The Mountain)" isn't a eight minute song and I kinda stretched it out as far as I could.
DeadMau5 didn't make an appearance so he isn't a Special Guest.

Love you! MUWAH!

Chelsea's Dead Smile