Forbidden LOVE

Forbidden Love

"So...what are we going to do then?" I asked shyly, picking at the bed sheets.

"I dunno...I didn't think that far ahead..." Ethan faltered.

"Well...You can start by telling me why you were at the Cafe that night?" I asked looking at him this time.

He opened his mouth and shut it, as if he was about to speak, he did this a couple if times (a/n: Way to look like a fish =]) but he decided not to say anything.
I was silent for a while before Ethan coughed.

"So..." he whispered.

"I've got a game we can play!" I shouted at him.

"I am sitting right in front of you, you don't have to shout," he rubbed his temples a bit.

"Sorry," I blushed.

"It's okay," he smiled at me.

"So, what's the game called?" he asked curiously.

"Well...It's called 'What's your fav?', one person has to ask the other person what their favourite...anything is and the other person answers it. It is only for getting to know each other but seeing as we are going to be living with each other for a while, I thought that we could do this," I said.

"Cool," he smiled and started.

We played 'What's your fav?' for around two hours, just getting to know each other. It was really fun and we found out that we have quite a lot in common.

Tomorrow is Monday, back at school *sighs*.

I can't wait!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, its so short but I have a lot of work to do.
=]
Ben Loves Uu
xx