Forbidden LOVE

Forbidden Love

So that time ago when I updated...I ended with Macy and Ethan kissing on the 'living room' floor and then they were interrupted. I can tell that you are really angry with my for leaving it like that but I was really busy...to make up for my stupidity I will carry on now =]

Start

Ethan Opened the door to reveal...everyone really. Like Alex, James and Calvin.

They all waved and clambered into the room tripping over each other (nearly).

Calvin was the first one to notice that something had gone down; with my smeared lip gloss, and dishevelled t-shirt and Ethan's ruffled hair and top discarded haphazardly on the floor. I didn't dare look up at them and their questioning eyes.

"So, what's going on here? What have we interrupted?" Calvin asked accusingly, as if Ethan and I were doing something wrong.

I didn't reply and kept my eyes on the interesting pattern on the carpet.

"Yeah," James agreed catching on...I think Alex got bored and walked away.

Ethan, tried to change the subject: "What are you guys doing here, I thought we were going to me meet tomorrow," He looked at them, finally but they didn't by the plea of not talking about said awkward subject.

"You will not get away from this that easily Ethan Jones (a/n: Did I mention his last name, that is it from now on =])

I stood up abruptly, grabbed a change of clothes and ran into the bathroom locking the door.

"Macy!" Ethan shouted after me but I ignored him and slid down the door, heart racing sweat sliding down my face.

I wasn't aware of the goings on outside of the bathroom but I didn't care. I took a shower and got changed.

Once I walked out of the room, the guys were sitting on the sofas watching football, very manly. I didn't look at any of them and grabbed my bag and my phone, announced that I was going out and slammed the door behind me.

The only thing now was to find somewhere to go until around 11 when Ethan would be going to bed. Jane's house.

I got to my room at around twenty past 11, thinking that all I would have to do is be really quiet and I would avoid Ethan for the night. Wrong

I walked in and the big light was on and the telly was flickering, on mute, and Ethan was lying on the couch, mouth half open. I leant on the back of the chair and watched him. The flickering lights of the telly casting eerie shadows along his face. Enhancing his cheek bones and all in all making him extremely beautiful.

He stirred and I ducked behind the couch, afraid of being caught. He seemed to fall back asleep. I peeked my head over the back of the couch and nearly screamed when I saw Ethan staring back at me.

"You don't have really good reflexes do you?" He asked obviously mocking me.

I pouted and folded my arms and looked away.

"Come here," he smiled at me (I could see from the corner of my eye).

I walked around the couch and perched myself on the very edge, as far away from him as possible. He laughed at me and pulled me closer to him.

"You left pretty quickly today," he said.

"Yeah...I am sorry, I was just a little bit shocked to be honest," I replied not making eye contact.

"Look at me," I didn't, "Please?" he asked sweetly.

I did.

"I'm sorry," he said suddenly.

"For what?" I asked surprised.

"I don't know," he answered honestly.

We were quiet for a while, I didn't know what to say. Then I finally did.

"Do you regret it?" he laughed.

"No, of course not," he smiled again and looked away from me.

I grabbed his chin and turned his head to face me and leaned in; our lips met and I melted, once again, into his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Seee...that was a long one...hope you like.

Comments equals =]