I Was Made for You

One/One

Finding out I was pregnant was a shock for me, I mean i'm 24 years old I am not that young neither am I old but I mean when you do everything not to be pregnant...
You are in shock right?
I sat up fast with eyes wide open.
The father..
''Oh my God'' I whisper and close my eyes
He would never fucking believe me...
I mean if I was in his shoes i wouldn't, I would think that i only said that so I could have some money out of him or he would laugh in my face...
I groan again and get out of my bed and walk in front of my mirror...
Si I already have a little belly why you may ask...
I was in denial didn't believe that a one night stand, as hot as it was and we used protection could make me become pregnant, so when I started the morning sickness (which were little) I blame the food i ate the day before.. When I start gaining weight I blame all the chocolate and junk food I started eating recently..
I was in denial all the way until my best friend force me to go see my O.B.
I was almost past 4 months pregnant and the baby was healthy as a horse!
I started my vitamin, better late that nothing right?

It had been a couple of days before I started thinking about him, the father
I know how to contact him, but I was scared I so do not want to do it alone..
I am good with kids.. Kids love me and I love them but raising one alone..
I don't know if I would be able to do that..

I put my shirt down and walk downstairs, and sit on the couch with my phone in my hand.
Should I call him or text him..
Calling him mean I have to hear his voice and he would hear mine and he would probably guess that something is wrong..

''Meet me at my house in an hour please'' I text him and close my phone before taking a huge breath...
I can do that.
I think...

An hour later I heard a knock on my door, I breath in deeply and open it.
''Hey Mai' He says and walk right in, throwing himself on my couch before closing his eyes.
''Wouldn't believe the day I had, if I had know I wouldn't have get up'' He mumble against his arm which where on his mouth.

I sigh knowing I would be making the life of my best friend Ryan Gosling worse.

''So what's up?'' He ask me before frowning when he took a good look at me.
I had cried earlier so my guess was that my eyes were red and puffy.
''Marie, what's wrong'' He ask while walking to me putting his hands on my face.
I close my eyes before the tears I was holding fall and bit my lips
''I'm so fucking sorry'' I whisper not even sure if he hear me but I have to say it before he hate me ''I didn't mean it I swear.. I don't know what went wrong'' I say knowing I wasn't making senses at all for him.
I pen my eyes and took his hands off of my face and walk to the couch with him.
I sit down and pat the seat next to me with my hand.

''Tell me'' he says I could see the worry in his face which make me feel guilty.
I took his hands and hold them in mine.
I started crying softly
''I don't know.. I just I... Fuck.. Ryan'' I says before sobbing.
You would think I have cancer or my mother died or something.. For some I would be overreacting, but I feel like I'm ruining his life, I know I want to keep it but what about him? We are best friends who happened to had sex ONCE during a party it's such a typical story. We got drunk like really drunk and woke up naked next to him and didn't exactly remember everything until 2 days after the party so I assume that he used a condom since we never talked about it before I just assume..

Ryan hold me against his chest while trying to calm me down to know what was wrong with him, after a while it worked but I just didn't want to let go of his embrace maybe it would be the last time he ever hold me.. We became friends really weirdly I am a huge fan of him, he's an amazing actor.. Singer well I wont go there cause personally i don't mind it but He would be better in acting that singing. We met cause he crashed into my car and really crashed into it, my car was totaled but for some reasons I was fine, not even a scratch, nothing. But Ryan been the 'I worry all the time' person took me to the hospital and I had so many tests done but at the end they found nothing which was weird and Ryan was waiting the whole time in the waiting area, and look relief when he saw me walking out of the room I was, he apologizes so many times and brought me a new car which I didn't want but I needed it so I accepted it and after that he called me invited me to lunch cause he wanted to see me and a friendship was born..
That was almost 5 years ago.

''Marie'' he whisper against my ear, I sigh and let go of him.
''I'm pregnant Ryan'' I say and look at our hands until he remove his hands out of mine.
I close my eyes and bit my lips, tears falling out without me fighting them.
I knew he would hate me.

I feel him get up and my guess was the he was pacing in my living room, I didn't dare opening my eyes I didn't want to see his face which was probably full of hatred for me.

After a couple of minutes I open my eyes just to look at my hands again, and then I saw him walking back to the couch, sitting and looking at me.

''Mai, look at me'' He say softly, I didn't want to but it would be very childish to refuse so I did, I look up and gasp a little when I noticed how close he was to me.
''I didn't imagine it to start that way but I guess we cannot really decided it'' He says softly to me..
'' I don't understand Ryan, what are you saying?'' I ask.
Ryan sigh and shock his head a little before smiling
I was going to ask him if he was alright when I felt his lips on mine, it took me a second for my brain to understand what was happening before i kiss him back.
I felt one of his hand on my belly slowly stroking it, while still kissing me I could feel him smiling.

''The second I saw you getting out of your car, after the accident I knew I needed you in my life, as a friend or more that I didn't know until recently..'' Ryan says and smile down at me.
I smile back at him and shock my head.
''Only you would have wait until something that big happened, you should have told me sooner, cause baby I always like you more that friends'' I says before kissing him hard on the mouth.
''I was made for you'' He whisper before laying on the couch just holding each others..
Enjoying the moment we were living.

We were in love.
♠ ♠ ♠
I watched Blue Valentine last night.. Didn't really like it that much but when I wope up I had that dream and I had to wrote it loll...

Hope you like it!!
Thanks for reading.
Even tho it's a one shot you are still welcome to comment xD