‹ Prequel: Robin's Little Sister
Status: In Progress

The Ninjas of Twin City

Bad News

~BEASTBOY ‘S POV~

“This in here is the meditating room,” Cat said as we passed a door with some symbol on it. Raven stopped, looking at it. She looked like she wanted in there. Bad.
Cat sighed. “I promise you, you can go in there after the tour.”
Raven nodded, and reluctantly walked away from the door.
“This is the computer lab,” Cat said, walking pass another door. “From in there, you can hack into anything you want. Even Pizza Hut. We got a free pizza one time,” she said, smiling to herself.
“So you stole it,” Raven muttered.
Cat nodded. “In a way you could say that. But keep in mind, we stopped a robbery there the day before. So they owed us.”
I raised my eyebrow. This tour was stupid. I really just wanted to get out of here and go after The Commander.
“Here, we have simulators. Kinda like video games that train you at the same time. Flame loves it,” Cat said stopping at the door. She stuck her head in. “Ah! There you are. Flame come here,” she called.
A second later, Flame walked out, smiling to himself. Cat continued walking down the hall. “Director says hi. What lever are you on now?” she asked.
Flame grinned. “I don’t know, I passed level twenty like fifteen minutes ago,” he said.
Cat shook her head. “Of course you did...,” I heard her mutter.
Flame looked at me. “So what’s up with these guys? Venus get tired of ‘em?” he asked.
Cat shook her head. “Nope. They decided to eavesdrop on our conversation with the D. Robin just had to know...,” she trailed off, looking at us. “Right... tour. Um... let’s see...,” she looked around, thinking.
Flame looked at Cyborg. “I bet you wanna see your car,” he said.
Cyborg’s eyes widened. “You saved my baby?” he asked.
Flame laughed. “It’s in the garage,” he said, leading us down a hallway. He opened a door and let us inside.
There were all kind of vehicles. There was a black Challenger, a dark blue Mustang, a dark hunter green Porsche, and a whole bunch of other really cool cars. And right in the middle of the oversized garage was the coolest looking motorcycle I’ve ever seen. I mean, this thing would put Robins R cycle to shame. I walked over to it, looking it over.
Flamed walked over and smiled. “It’s Venus’s. and if she catches anyone touching it, she’ll kill you,” he said.
I instantly took a step back.
Cat rolled her eyes. “Relax, she wouldn’t kill you... she’d knock you out for a few weeks, but she wouldn’t kill you.”
“That makes me feel better. Really,” I said sarcastically.
“It’s my car!” Cyborg yelled, making me jump. “My baby,” he said, hugging it.
Flame raised an eyebrow. He glanced at Cat. “I think he’s more in love with that car than Venus is with her bike,” he muttered.
She nodded. “I think so too,” she muttered.
I saw an awesome black Camaro with red racing stipes.
“That,” Flame said, “is mine.”
“This?” I asked, my eyes wide.
He nodded. “And that,” he said, nodding toward a black Lamboghini, “is Cats.”
“How?” I asked.
Flame laughed. “The government does know about us. A very, very small branch, but they do know,” he said. “They gives everything that we need. Weapons, an HQ, money, cars,” he smiled. “Even an academy so we can get other teens to become a ninja.”
“Wait, teens?” I asked.
He nodded. “There are no adults here. We make the rules. The only adult is the Director. And he never comes here. He has way to many important duties. He does missions for like the president and major people like that. We only do cities and towns.”
“But this academy, is that where Kaelyn and you guys went?” I asked.
Flame nodded. “Yea... they accepted Kaelyn because of Robin. If he was a super hero, imagine how good of a ninja she could be. Katherine... she was the smartest girl at her school, wasn’t she, Cat?” Flame called.
Cat smiled. “You have no idea. And she could kick any ones butt,” she said.
Flame laughed. “Everyone’s but Kaelyn. She always managed kick Katherine’s,” he said.
Cat smiled softly. “Yea, she did.”

~ROBIN’S POV~

“Robin... your not going to like this,” Venus sighed.
“I haven’t been liking anything for the past three months,” I said coldly.
She winced. “Before I say anything, I want you to know, that we tried out best. We always do everything we can when it comes to The Commander,” she said.
I nodded. “Can you get on with it?” I asked.
“Robin... The Commander... he... well, have you done any research on him?” she asked.
“Of course I did,” I said.
“And do you remember reading anything about him killing a bunch of people here, in Twin City?” she asked.
I slowly nodded. I didn’t like where this was going. At all.
“We tried to stop him. She was the first one he killed. We couldn’t get there on time. Our transportation was pretty bad then. If we were just there a second earlier...,” she trailed off in her own world.
“Who?” I asked afraid of the answer.
She looked at me, her dull green eyes searching mine. “Robin.. He killed your mom.”
♠ ♠ ♠
srry its been a while! i hate writers block.... an i luv the gesses guys really :) even if they r rong