‹ Prequel: Robin's Little Sister
Status: In Progress

The Ninjas of Twin City

Healing

~BEASTBOYS POV~

We arrived at the East Tower around six thirty the next morning.
When we had knocked on the door, Bumblebee had answered, looking extremely tired but when she saw us with Kaelyn, she was wide awake. Immediately, the others joined us in the main room.
“I thought that you said...,” Aqualad trailed off, staring in shock while Raven healed Kaelyns head. She was still passed out, and hadn’t woke up even a little bit.
“We thought she was,” Robin whispered.
Raven sighed. “That’s all I can do for now. But she’ll be asleep for a while,” she said.
Speedy nodded. “You can lay her down in the guest bedroom,” he said.
Robin nodded, and lifted her up. Speedy led him to the guest room, and the rest of us stayed in the main room.
“How did you find her?” Aqualad asked.
And we told him our story.

~ROBINS POV~

I laid Kaelyn down on the bed.
I still couldn’t believe she was alive. Speedy went down stairs with the others, but I stayed. I wasn’t leaving he alone, afraid that she might disappear on me again. I wouldn’t leave her alone, someone would be up here always until she woke up. I would make sure of it.
I was still a little annoyed with Beastboy. Now that we knew Kaelyn was alive, would they try to sneak around again? Knowing Kaelyn, they probably would.
But would I let them?
♠ ♠ ♠
ya ya , i no ths is short... the next 1 will b in Kaelyns pov when she first wakes up!!! haha an i luv ur reactions!