‹ Prequel: Robin's Little Sister
Status: In Progress

The Ninjas of Twin City

Waking up to a Suprise

~ KAELYN / VENUS POV ~

When I woke up, I felt like someone had beaten my head with a bag of bricks. I really hope that Doc still has those prototype extreme pain killers...
Wait. My eyes flew open, and I shot up. Pain exploded in my head, and my hands instinctively went to my temples.
“Whoa!” someone said to my left.
I turned, and there was Beastboy, looking as cute as ever. But this wasn’t my room. This wasn’t any room at the HQ.
And it all came back to me. My dad throwing me into the building... my mask coming off, and me showing everyone I was alive, and well.
Which meant my friends and family were in danger again, because of me.
“Hey, are you ok?” Beastboy asked.
I was crying. Partly because of the pain, but mostly because of the guilt surging trough me.
Beastboy got up from his chair and walked over to me. “Hey,” he softly. “It’s ok, your safe.”
He sat down on the bed next to me. I noticed he kept his distance, but I didn’t care. I jumped in his arms and cried more.
“Beastboy, it’s all my fault,” I sobbed.
He hesitantly wrapped his arms around me. “No, it’s not,” he said.
I nodded “It is too,” I mumbled. Then I looked at him. “You aren’t mad at me, are you?”
He looked at me, shocked. “Why would I be mad at you? Why would any of us?” he asked.
“Why wouldn’t you? I lied, I made you believe I was dead. You should hate me,” I said.
Beastboy gave me a strong hug.”the only thing we feel right now is relief,” he whispered.
And I kissed him. After three months of not seeing him, and then several days seeing him knocked out, and a day of just seeing him, I couldn’t stand it anymore.
He softly kissed back, and I smiled.
Then there was a cough, and we broke apart, turning to see Cyborg at the door. I blushed. I noticed Beastboy was too.
Cyborg smiled. “I won’t tell Robin. You just better watch it,” he said.
I smiled, and Cy walked over and gave me a hug.
“Where are the others?” I asked.
“They’re downstairs,” he said.
Downstairs? Wait... “Where are we?” I asked.
“The East Tower,” Beastboy said.
My eyes widened. “Why? This could be one of the first places that The Commander could come looking for you guys!” I said.
“Hey, your buddy Flame told us to come here,” Cyborg said.
“What? Why?” I nearly shouted.
Cyborg shrugged. “He said something about because the tower was in the cliff side, it was harder to crack into or something.”
“I need to talk to him. Now,” I said, and tried to stand up.
When I was on my feet, pain shot through my head. I gasped, and fell back.
Beastboy caught me. “Hey, be careful,” he said.
I squeezed my eyes shut. “I... I’m fine,” I said.
“No, you aren’t,” Cyborg said. “C’mon, I’ll carry you,” he said, then sent a smile at Beastboy. “I would really rather not see Robins reaction if he brought you down there.”
I bit my lip, and smiled. “Sorry about that by the way,” I said to BB.
He laughed. “It’s fine, really. Only about three months of silence from him,” he said, but I still had a worried look. “Really, Kaelyn, it’s fine.”
I sighed. “Whatever...,” I said.
Then Cyborg lifted me up, and carried me down stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, so how you liken it now? haha is it good? I hope so... Hey, so I wanna let you know that I go to Taekwondo everynight now... well at least i try to anyway... So if if I dont update everyday like I would want to, then dont yell ok? just keep reading, and giving me advice or stuff like that.
and has anone heard from randomgeekychick latly? she's been strangly quiet...