‹ Prequel: Robin's Little Sister
Status: In Progress

The Ninjas of Twin City

Captured

~KAELYNS POV~

When we came down the stairs into the main room, the only noise was talking, which stopped the moment they saw us.
Cyborg set me on the couch, I looked around at everyone.
“Well?” I asked. “Go on and yell.”
Beastboy sighed. “Kaelyn, I already told you that none of us are mad.”
“No,” I said. “You said that you weren’t mad.”
“Kaelyn, none of are mad,” Robin said softly, coming to sit next to me on the couch.
“We are most pleased,” Starfire chimed.
I smiled at her. Then I turned to Robin, and gave him a huge hug. He hugged me back, and didn’t let go, like he was afraid like I’d disappear again.
And hen we were all hugging, not letting go. And I didn’t want to let go. I wanted to be here, with my friends, that I hadn’t seen in three months.
But eventually, we had to.
I wiped my eyes. I hadn’t realized I was crying. “I’m sorry,” I said. “But I had to do something. And when Flame contacted me saying he had a plan, I couldn’t refuse. I just-“
Raven cut me off. “Kaelyn, will you stop?” she said. “We’re just happy that you’re alive, stop making excuses as to why you did it.”
I smiled, and looked at the huge computer screen/TV, and my smile disappeared.
I stood up, and pain went through my head again. I stumbled, but Aqualad caught me this time.
“Kaelyn, what are you-“ he started, but I waved my hand, cutting him off.
“Can you guys stop Robin from doing something?” I asked. “No. So don’t even try to stop me,” I said, stumbling toward the computer. I typed in the address, and waited.
“Um... What are you doing?” Robin asked.
I sighed. “I’m trying to-“
“Hey sweetness, shouldn’t you be in bed?” I heard.
I turned back to the screen. “Hey Flame,” I sighed.
“How’s the head?” he asked.
“Can you just send some off Doc’s extreme pain killers?” I asked instead of answering.
He laughed. “I’ll see what I can do,” he promised. “So what did you need?”
I shrugged. “I don’t know, how about why you told these guys to come here, where anyone would think to look?” I said, almost shouting.
Flame sighed. “Listen, it was the safest place I could think of at the time. We had to get you out of there before The Commander came back for his second attack,” he stopped, and looked at me with a horror struck expression.
“What?” I asked, worried. “What happened, Flame? Who did we loose?” I asked.
He didn’t answer.
“Flame!” I said.
“Well... before I say anything, I want you to know that all communications over comms has been broken, so it’s impossible for him to track us,” he said.
“Flame, who did he get?” I asked.
“V... He got Cat,” he said, and my world was officially over. Again.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope ulike... and u no, i hope u dont get all mad at me again haha