‹ Prequel: Robin's Little Sister
Status: In Progress

The Ninjas of Twin City

Now or Never

~KATHERINE’S POV~

The Commander had set up a TV screen next to my cell. He was watching the guys while they were driving.
We had watched Kaelyn pester Flame about his driving, and we had also watched as Flame had finally got tired of it and gave her this gas to knock her out for a little bit.
Typical.

~KAELYN’S POV~

You know the feeling when you fall asleep in the car, and when you wake up, you have no clue how you got there?
Exactly what I was going through.
Like, exactly, exactly.
My head was on someone’s shoulder when I woke up.
My head was foggy, and my vision was blotchy.
There were voices around me, but I couldn’t understand.
I thought they sounded familiar, but who knew?
“...should wake up anytime now,” I heard.
“What did you use to knock her out?” someone, Beastboy I think, asked annoyed.
“Just a little something that I made in the lab one day,” Flame, I was sure, answered.
I mumbled something incoherent, and buried my face into the shoulder I was using as a pillow. Why wouldn’t they shut up and let me sleep?
To my left, Robin, shook my shoulder.
“C’mon Kaelyn, wake up,” he said.
“No...,” I mumbled.
Beastboy chuckled, and I realized that I was leaning on his shoulder. I breathed in his scent- Axe cologne from the smell of it. It relaxed me, and I nearly fell asleep again.
“Come on Kaelyn,” Robin shook me harder this time.
“Kaelyn,” Flame said, “if you don’t wake up right now, we are leaving you in the car while we go get Katherine.”
My eyes shot open at this.
“There you go,” Flame said smugly.
I glared at him. “You suck.”
He chuckled.
I realized I was still leaning on BB. I blushed and avoided Robins eye while I sat up.
I looked out the window, and froze.
Robin followed my eyes, and when he saw the old two story house, he sighed.
“Now or never,” he whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys sorry its been so long!!
anyway, comment?
and no one is wanting to join my prayer thing!! its really important!
and remember, as soon as im done with this, im posting a new story! its called Mother of Nature
PLZ COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE YOU GUYS!!!