‹ Prequel: Robin's Little Sister
Status: In Progress

The Ninjas of Twin City

Bringing on the Fight

~KAELYN’S POV~

My eyes widened as Robin took off BB’s socks, and waved it front of Cyborg’s face. He shot straight up, and was about to yell, but I was right behind him to cover his mouth before he could utter a sound.
We continued with this until there were only two people left. Beastboy, and Flame. I went over to BB while Katherine got Flame. Cyborg had one sock, while Robin got the other. Cyborg went over to Flame and Katherine while Robin walked over to us.
We woke Flame up first, knowing he would be quieter.
The moment he was awake, his eyes landed on Katherine.
"Cat!" he whisper-shouted, and did something that shocked me to death.
He grabbed Katherine in a death hold, and kissed her.
Her eyes widened a fraction, before closing them, and kissed him back.
My jaw dropped.
"What. The. Actual heck?" I said.
They broke apart, both blushing a cherry red.
"Care to explain?" I asked.
Flame laughed. "Explain what?"
"You... you...," I stumbled. "How long?" I asked.
"About a minute ago, right?" he turned to a still blushing Katherine.
She nodded, blushing more.
I pinched the bridge of nose, breathing out. "Alright. Whatever. Don't tell your best friend about crushing on each other," I said jokingly so they knew I wasn't mad. "C'mon Robin, wake up BB."
He rolled his eyes and quickly stuck the stinky sock in BB’s face, and not two seconds later, he shot up. He opened his mouth to yell, but I covered his mouth just in the nick of time.
“Mmf!” he shouted into my hand.
I giggled. “Shut up! We’re trying to save you guys,” I whispered.
I felt him relax, and I uncovered his mouth.
He gave me a brief look, winking at me, before turning to Robin.
Again, I giggled. Ugh, I’m such a girl...
I saw Robin roll his eyes, amused. He finally sighed. “Go head BB, we all know that you’ve been trying to sneak around me the past week,” he said, chuckling.
Beastboys jaw nearly hit the floor. “You knew?” he asked.
“Apparently he did,” I said.
“You knew that he knew?” BB asked.
I laughed and rolled my eyes. “I just found out too.”
“Wonderful...,” Beastboy muttered, “I’m so dead.”
“So... what’s the plan?” Blossom asked.
I noticed then that all of the ninjas were looking at me expectantly. Some were looking confused, probably because they’re not used to seeing me so care-free.
“Right,” I said, holding my head up, and taking a deep breath. “The plan... Well, we have two options. Search the whole house until find them, risking us being caught, or we bring them to us.”
Or...,” Bumblebee said. Hmm. I almost forgot that Titans East was here.
“Or...?” I asked.
“Why don’t we get out? Just leave?” she said. “We can save this for another day. She needs to rest,” she pointed to Katherine.
I chewed my lip. She was probably right. Katherine look exhausted. I sighed. “You’re right... now we know where he’s hiding, and we know that the Director is with him. We know who not to trust, and where to go. We should leave,” I said.
“Um...,” Katherine said, “no.”
Then she completely went against training. She disobeyed me and did the most shocking thing ever.
She walked over to the door, opened it, and slammed it shut. Hard.
Then she got the other ninjas to start making as much noise as possible.
I guess we were bringing the fight to us.
♠ ♠ ♠
ooh! action!! Alright, it's almost over. :'( keep reading, i' m updating faster!! #yay
follow me on Twitter? @MusicalKaelyn
or Tumblr? MusicalKaelyn
I'm also on Quizilla, same username as here...
Same for Wattpad...
Comment?
Recomend?
Someone tell me how to post a pic?
I. Hate. This. Layout.
xx