‹ Prequel: Robin's Little Sister
Status: In Progress

The Ninjas of Twin City

"Don't die this time"

~KAELYN’S POV~

Not two minutes later, we heard footsteps running around upstairs.
Everyone froze, preparing for the fight. The Titans surrounded me, and we all took our stances.
A few ninjas followed training, and stood by the door, waiting for The Director and The Commander to run through the door.
“You guys know that there isn’t any room down here,” I started, “so you know what to do. Make sure these guys aren’t left behind.” I motioned to the Titans. “I got BB,” I announced.
Everyone started saying who they would get. Cat would get Robin. Flame would get Starfire. Blossom would get Raven. County boy would get Cyborg, and so on.
They moment the bad guys walked, in, the ninjas by the door kneed them in the stomache, and the rest of us threw the ninja snappers to the ground. I grabbed BB’s hand, and led him, and everyone else outside to the massive backyard.
As we reached the door, BB pulled me aside and waited until everyone was outside. No one noticed our absence-yet.
I looked at him confused. We only had a couple of minutes before the adults came out of their confused state and found us.
“Kaelyn...,” he trailed off, before crushing his lips to mine. I kissed back, still holding is hand.
He pulled away first, but quickly hugged me. “Please don’t die this time,” he whispered.
I laughed. “I have no reason too this time,” I told him, hugging him back. Then I pulled him outside with the others. I did a quick head count, seeing that everyone had made it outside. Then I turned around, a faced the door, waiting for my two father figures.
♠ ♠ ♠
yes, i know its short...
but since i'm home alone today, i hope to update again before tonight, because i got this girls night thing... then saturday i got a wedding to go to with my bf, and sunday i'm leaving to my grandparents (the ones WITHOUT internet/wifi/cell phone service. -_- i'm going to Branson with them, and since i dont have a laptop because my parents are mean, i can't do anything until i get back,which is like... um... next Saturday? maybe Sunday? :( don't forget to comment, and if anyone know how to change profile pictures, please let me know!
xx