‹ Prequel: Robin's Little Sister
Status: In Progress

The Ninjas of Twin City

Epilogue

**8 YEARS LATER**

~KAELYN’S POV~

Five years.
It’s been five years since I first showed up at the Titans Tower, bringing all of my drama with me.
But that’s all in the past, and a lot has changed. We were no longer the ‘Teen’ Titans, since we were all in ours twenties, so now we were just known as the Titans. Starfire and Robin are finally together. Of course, we did have to take a trip to Tokyo for it happen, but still. In fact, they were just married about a year ago. Cyborg actually got the nerve to finally ask out Bumblebee not to long ago. Raven... well, lets just say that her and Aqualad haven’t exactly made it official, but it’ll be any day now I hope. And guess what? Brad proposed to Katherine! They still have to set a date and stuff, but I get to be the Maid of Honor.
And as for Beastboy and I?
We’ve been inseparable for the past eight years. We even share a room here at the tower.
“Kaelyn! Kaelyn, where are you?” I heard Star’s voice coming from down the stairs.
“Down here in the kitchen!” I called back to her.
Next thing I know, her hand grabbed my left, and Raven grabbed my right, and I was being dragged up the stairs toStar’s and Robin’s room.
“Whoa, what are you doing?” I asked them.
“You have you’re date tonight with Beastboy! You must get ready!” Star shouted, and I winced.
“Star, the date isn’t until seven, and it’s only three o’ clock!” Honestly, these girls was crazy! I don’t need four hours to get ready... two at the most.
“But he is taking you somewhere fancy tonight!”Raven insisted.
I sighed. “Fine. Just... don’t pull my hair to much,” I told them.

~*~

Well, it turns out, that we actually could have used more than four hours, but we made it work.
My hair had grown out in the past eight years, to where it flowed down my back. Starfire had curled it, and pinned up my bangs with a beautiful green clip. I wore a beautiful floor length, green, strapless dress that Raven had picked out. It hugged my curves, but flowed down from my waist. I wore simple black spike heels, and carried a black sequined clutch. I put on my locket that BB had gave me on our five year anniversary. It was a simple heart the engraving of the letter ‘K’ in fancy font. Inside was picture of Beastboy kissing my cheek. I wore it everyday.
“And... done,” Starfire said, as she and Raven finished my makeup.
I had light eye liner and mascara, with green eye shadow. I had on light lip stick, and pink blush brought out my cheek bones.
“Wow...,” I sighed, when I saw myself in the mirror.
They both smiled. “You look beautiful, Kaelyn.”
“Beastboys not even going to be able to-“ Starfire was cut off by a look from Raven.
I rolled my eyes at them. “You two...,” I trailed off, shaking my head.
Someone knocked on the door. “Girls, are you about done? B wants his girlfriend back,” Robin called.
We all laughed. “We’re coming!” I called.
I opened the door, and Robin just stared at me. Then he turned to Star and Raven. “What did you two do to my little sister?” he asked them, and they smiled.
“Now Robin, escort your sister down the stairs!” Star scolded.
I rolled my eyes at her, and laughed. “Starfire, I am perfectly capable of walking down the steps by my self,” I told her, but accepted Robins arm anyway.
Starfire and Raven flew ahead of us, and I looked after them in confusion. Then I heard Stars voice say, “Now presenting, your beautiful date... Kaelyn!”
Robin lead me into the living room where BB was waiting. He was wearing a tux with a green tie, and looked just as handsome as ever.
His mouth dropped, and I stiffled a giggle.
Beastboy help out his hand, and I eagerly took it.
“You look beautiful,” he whispered to me.
I smiled. “You don’t look to bad yourself,” I whispered back, and he laughed, leading me out to the garage.
“Don’t be out to late!” Robin called after us. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Beastboy roll his eyes.
He opened the door to the T Car for me, and helped me get in. When he sat down on the drivers side, he took my hand.
“So, where are we going? Because you and everyone else has refused to tell me anything,” I said.
He chuckled. “It’s a surprise.”

~*~

We had dinner at an extremely fancy restaurant. The place was beautiful, and now we were driving to another unknown destination.
I had absolutely no clue where we were because BB was so kind to put a blindfold on me.
“Can I look now?” I asked.
He laughed. “No, not yet.”
I waited. “How about now?” I asked.
“Um... now,” he said, pulling the blindfold off my eyes. He had walked around to my side of the car, and had the door open. He helped me out of the car, and I looked around.
I gasped. We were at the beach, the same beach that he had taken me on our ‘first date’ you could call it. The cliffs behind the beach still had all of the caves, and in the dark, it looked even more cool, and romantic.
“Let’s go for a walk.” Beastboy took my hand, but I stopped him, and took off my shoes, throwing them in the car.
“Ok,” I said smiling.
We walked around the shore, and a cool breeze came off the ocean.
“It’s beautiful,” I said, staring out into the horizon.
Beastboy shrugged. “I’ve definitely seen better,” he said, looking at me.
I blushed.
“Which leads me to ask you something...,” he trailed off and I looked at him, curious.
My eyes widened as he kneeled down on one knee, and pulled out the most beautiful ring I’ve ever seen. It was a simple silver band, but had small diamonds, with a big square one resting in the middle.
“Kaelyn,” he said, “ever since the first time I laid eyes on you, I knew I loved you. Would you please make my dreams come true and marry me?”
I gasped at his words. I was completely speechless, so I just nodded. He slipped the ring on my finger, and stood up, embracing me in a hug, and giving me deep kiss.
I smiled into the kiss, having one thought in my head...
My life was perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm not gonna lie... i nearly cried writing this. i can't believe it's over...
but can you read my Avatar the Last Airbender fanfic? and i'm working on an original fiction, so...
will you read it when i post the first chapter?
love you guys!!
xx