‹ Prequel: Robin's Little Sister
Status: In Progress

The Ninjas of Twin City

The Lollipop

~BEASTBOYS POV~

This ninja was Flame. It had to be. He was wearing his black ninja suit, but it had a red mask thing, and he wasn’t wearing a hood. I could see his dirty blond hair that was all spiked up. He looked about my age but taller.
‘Flame’ threw his comic book down on a table in between my bed and Robins.
“Doc! Get in here!” he called again.
“What Flame? I do have other-“ a ninja in white froze in the doorway when he saw us.
Flame whistled... at least I think he did. I couldn’t see his mouth. “Venus is gonna kill you, Doc. They aren’t suppose to awake until tomorrow mourning,” he said, laughing.
The white ninja glared. “Just don’t tell her,” he said.
“Um... hello? Still in the room!” I said.
They glanced at me, and went back to their conversation.
“How can I not tell her? She comes in here all the time, checking on these morons!” Flame sad, gesturing toward us.
“Morons?” Cyborg asked.
“I heard idiots earlier,” I told him.
They looked at me, shocked. “When did you hear that?” the white ninja asked.
I raised my eyebrow. “I don’t know, I was on the floor.”
Flames eyes widened. “We need to get Venus. Now,” he said.
“Hey Doc?” someone asked, coming closer to the door. It sounded like the girl from earlier, Venus, but I couldn’t be sure.
“Crap,” Doc muttered.
“Doc, I was looking at these numbers, and...,” she trailed off. She looked around the room, looking at us. She had a black suit too, but her mask thing was a simple white cloth looking thing. She was also decked out in weapons and stuff. She didn’t wear a hood thing either, letting short black hair with a blue shine fall around her face. “What are they doing awake?” she asked.
‘Flame’ and ‘Doc’ looked at each other. “It was all his fault,” ‘Flame said, pointing to ‘Doc’.
The girl raised her eyebrows.
“You cant blame this on me,” Doc said.
“Yea, well I just did,” Flame said.
“Enough you two!” the girl shouted. She turned to ‘Doc’. “Explain. Now.”
“Uh... well, you see, Venus...,” he stuttered. “I... I don’t think I gave them enough medicine to knock them out for as long as you would’ve liked,” he said.
I was so confused. This ‘Doc’ guy looked like he was older. Why was he acting like he was afraid?
She sighed, then walked over to my bed. She pulled out the clipboard, and looked at it for a while. “How long have they been awake?” she finally asked.
“I just walked in here and these three were up,” he said pointing to Raven, Robin, and me. “Then these guys woke up,” he said pointing to Cy and Star. “And uh..,” he trailed off, motioning the girl over, which was ‘Venus’. He whispered something in her ear, and her eyes widened.
“Send Cat up. Now,” she said to Doc.
He nodded and disappeared out the door.
“Look, is anyone going to explain anything?” Cyborg asked.
“I thought you said these guys were so patient and so amazing an whatever else you said,” Flame said.
Venus sighed, looking at Robins clipboard now. “No, I said Robin was patient and one of the best martial arts fighter in the world, Cyborg is a techno genius and can beat you at video games any day of the week, Starfire is the happiest girl in the world and loves to cook, Raven will not hesitate to hurt you if you mess with her and meditates, and Beastboy,” she said, looking at me, “is just a mixture of everything.”
Flame rolled his eyes. “Whatever...,” he said. “Oh, look, here comes Kitten.”
Venus glared him. “One more time, Flame.”
“Venus, what is it?” another girl ninja came into the room. She too wore a black suit, but with a blue mask. Dark brown hair fell past her shoulders. She looked at us, and turned to Flame. “I’m guessing you woke them up,” she said.
“Why do you always blame me for things?” he asked.
“Everyone does,” Venus said, her hand on his shoulder. “But know, he didn’t,” she told the new girl, who I’m guessing is Cat/Kitten. Venus started to whisper something in her ear, but then stopped, glaring at Raven. “I should have you know that everyone here knows how to detect and block telepathy,” she said and started whispering in Cat/Kitten’s ear again.
Raven looked shocked.
“They what?” Cat/Kitten shouted.
Venus nodded, then turned to us. Or, more accurately, me. “How much do you know, and how much have you told them?” she asked me.
I looked at her blankly. “What do you mean, how much do I know? I don’t know anything right now!” I shouted.
Flame rolled his eyes. “He’s not gonna say anything,” he said.
Venus sighed. “Yea. I know,” she said.

~ROBINS POV~

I have no clue what’s going on. None of us do. Especially Beastboy. I haven’t ever seen him this confused.
“The only way we’re gonna get him to talk is by force, you know,” the guy ninja said, who I think is Flame.
The girl, Venus, I think, spun around to see him holding up a lollipop.
The other girl, either Cat or Kitten’s, eyes widened. “That’s a prototype, you idiot!” she shouted.
“Yea, so?” he asked. Then without warning, he walked up to BB.
“Flame, no!” Venus shouted, but Flame had already shoved it in his mouth.
Beastboy started sucking on it.
“Now, tell us everything,” Flame said.
Beastboy smiled. “Ok, so there was this one time when I was five, and I stole from my moms purse, bu then later I felt bad, so I tried to give it back, but I still got in trouble. Then this one time when I was eight-“ Venus cut him off, looking like she was about to strangle Flame.
“What did you do?” she asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok guys, so how you liken it so far? haha ok, so lots of u r tryin to ges wuts going to happen and stuff, like randomgeekychick thinks tht Flame, Cat, and Venus are Brad, Alex and Jordan. Well im not saying anything. you mite be right and you mite be wrong. IM NOT TELLING!!!