The Collision Of His Kiss

Eight

Franks P.O.V

Gerard and I have been together for about a month now. It’s been the most amazing month ever. It’s still a secret. The only person that knows is Gerard’s friend Ray.
It was now Saturday night and I was staying at Mikey’s house. Gerard and I had a perfect system. We all hang all out together; when Mikey falls asleep I go into Gerard’s room. It’s the perfect set-up. I just wish I could tell Mikey.

At the moment, Mikey, my Boyfriend and I were sitting on the couch watching ‘The Nightmare Before Christmas’. Which just so happens to be the best movie ever created.

“Boys and girls of every age wouldn’t you like to see something strange…” I continued to sing along until Mikey slapped me.

“Dude shut up!”

Gee tightened his grip on my hand, which was entwined with his under the blanket we were all under. I smiled lovingly into his eyes for as long as I could without Mikey getting suspicious.

“I’m going to get us all drinks and some more popcorn, Frankie do you mind giving me a hand? I’d ask Mikey but we all know he can’t be trusted in the kitchen.” Gerard said mocking Mikey. I giggled and followed Gerard into the kitchen.

I was suddenly forced against the fridge. Gerard smiled at me before kissing me lovingly. I smiled into it and wrapped my arms around his neck.

“What was that for?” I asked him. I don’t care why he did it. I love him kissing me. His kisses make me melt.

“I wanted to kiss my boyfriend, is that okay?” I smiled once more before leaning in to kiss him once again.

“We’re not really getting popcorn are we?” I asked him jokingly before kissing him once again. He pulled away all too soon.

“We’d better get out of the kitchen with some popcorn soon or Mikey’s going to get suspicious.”

“But Gee!” I wined. Not letting go of him.

“Baby, the second Mikes falls asleep tonight we’ll get our alone time, but right now we have to get out there with popcorn and drinks okay?” he said before kissing me once more.

“So smart, I knew there was a reason I liked you,” I said before kissing him one last time before releasing my grip from his neck.

A few minutes later Gerard and I walked out of the kitchen and back into the lounge room with 3 drinks.

“Where is the popcorn?” Mikey asked us. Fuck! I completely forgot about the popcorn! Too busy making out with my boyfriend.

“We…Uh didn’t have any.” Gerard lied. Rather badly too might I add. Good thing he’s hot I’ll tell you that.

“Mum got some yesterday, its in the top of the cupboard,” Mikey told us giving us a ‘what the fuck’ look.

“Oh, silly us, well we’re already sitting down now, get it yourself,” Gerard told Mikey before we put the blanket over us once again and entwining our hands. I smiled. Even his touch made me lose control.

----Time Elapse---

“…She’s such a bitch, I mean she thinks she can boss me around and it’s like what the fuck? Girls fucking suck I have no idea how you deal with your girlfriend.” Its now 12:30am and I’m still waiting for Mikey to fall asleep. He just won’t stop talking!

“I guess love conquers all Mikes, can we go to sleep now, I’m so tired!” I snapped. I just wanted to go spend some time with my amazing boyfriend.

“Okay, Jeez, night grumpy bum.” It didn’t take long for Mikey to fall asleep. He’s like that kid that says ‘I’m not tired;’ then falls asleep as soon as it goes quiet. God love that kid.

“Mikey?” I whispered making sure he was asleep.

No answer. Thank god! I need to see Gerard! It’s only been like two hours but I miss his touch. I jumped out of bed and ran towards the basement otherwise known as Gerard’s room as quick as I could. Gerard told me not to knock and just to come in. I did as I was told.

“Gee, Gee baby, you awake?” I whispered as I approached the bed. I sat down next to him and he turned in his sleep. Aw. I didn’t want to wake him. I couldn’t do it. He looked too beautiful when he sleeps. I decided to explore his room a bit. I’ve never really looked at it. Every time we’ve been in here we’ve been…Well, distracted. We still haven’t had sex. I told him I wasn’t ready and he was fine with it. He really cares about me. I think I’m falling in love with him. Fast.

As I walked around his room I spot something, a pile of drawings on his desk. I picked them up, determined to examine them properly. Wow. There amazing. He has so much talent. I flicked through the pictures. Looking at each one in detail. But then I saw it. The one that caught my eye. It was me. Wow. He made me look, well amazing. My eyes were the exact color my eyes are in person and he’d drawn me smiling, my lip ring apparent on my thin Italian lips.

“Frankie? Baby? Is that you?” I heard a voice say from behind me.

“I’m sorry babe, did I wake you?”

“No, I’ve been waiting for you all night, I woke myself up.” I smiled at his answer. I walked over the bed with the drawing of me.

“Baby did you draw this?” I asked him.

“Um, yes, I’m sorry…you weren’t meant to see it, I’ll understand if you don’t want to see me anymore or anything. I hate how insecure he is. But I love how worried he is about what I think of him.

“Baby, baby stop, I love it, Its amazing, your amazing, why didn’t you tell me you could draw?” I asked still completely blown away by his talent.

“It’s just a hobby, nothing special,”

“Honey, this could really go somewhere, you could make big money doing what you love.”

“You really think so?” he asked me in disbelief.

“I know so, promise me you’ll pursue this okay?”

“I promise,” he smiled before leaning up and kissing me.

“Gee?”

“Yeah baby?”

“I, I think I’ve fallen for you,” I told him. That took all the strength I had to tell him.

“Me too sweetheart, me too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
comments are love :) Read my other stories :):)

muchlove xx