Status: Rating might change, depending on comments. My favorite story right now- hope it becomes yours too~

Semper Fidelis

ch 1

Dalton’s P.O.V.

I aimed my M-16 at the target and shot. It grazed the center, but just barely. I scowled and set it down. It was the seventh time and I hadn’t hit the dead center. My mood was quickly deteriorating even further. My mind immediately went to Patron, but I grabbed my water bottle instead and chugged it.

Abigaile’s P.O.V.

“Damnit!” I threw the handgun to the ground, having barely grazed the paper after emptying the final cartridge and wasting it. BANG! I screamed as it went off and covered my head. The bullet bounced off who-knows-what, and I squeezed my eyes shut.
It didn’t take long for it to quiet down, but my left arm was burning like hell. I opened my eyes to see that I’d shot myself. FUCK IT BURNS LIKE A MOTHER-FUCKING BITCH! I screamed mentally, holding my arm as I ran to the nearest bathroom. I kept my fingers off the opening, but tried to keep blood from spilling everywhere.

“I’m getting trashed after this,” I hissed to myself as I turned on the cold water. My cell phone started to buzz and I hit ignore, without bothering to take it out of my pocket. I cleaned the blood off and my cell phone rang constantly throughout the process. I took a deep breath before I picked up the phone. It was Wilson- he was the only one obnoxious enough to call me at 10 in the morning. I tried to be nice, but apparently he did not get the point.

“Maria! I’ve been trying to get a hold of you all-”

I cut him off. “-how many times do I need to tell you to stop calling me Maria?!”

“Sorry, I-”

“No, shut the hell up and LISTEN- I don’t like you! You’re not taking me out to dinner, you’re not buying me designer crap, and just because you’re a rich boy does not mean you’re the shit! LEAVE. ME. ALONE!”

“But I-” I hurled my HTC at the opposite wall, shattering it to pieces and froze. There were guy toilets lined up against the wall, and a guy smirking at me from another wall.

He slow-clapped and I glared, turning back to the bullet lodged in my arm. “Fuck off,” I snarled as I washed the blood out of the sink. There was no way I was getting it out on my own, so I’d have to go to a hospital. And the smell of the place always made me sick- no pun intended.

Nosy stranger, as I immediately nicknamed him, sauntered over with an air of arrogance. “Says the girl in the men’s bathroom,” he taunted, grabbing my injured arm and I hissed. I was too currently damaged to bash his face in for touching me. Yes, he was insanely built; No, that would not stop me from kicking his ass in some way or another. I would find a way to cheat.

“You’re lucky it’s shallow,” he pulled a knife out and I screamed,

“GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!!”

He dropped the knife onto the counter and covered my mouth. “Don’t pull that shit again. I’m going to get the bullet out because you entertained me by acting like a dumbass. Or rather, yourself.”

Dalton’s P.O.V.

I smirked as her eyes turned furiously onto me. She seriously wanted to kill me, not that she would ever come close. I was seriously enjoying this. “Now listen up. If you scream again, or try to attack me in any way, I can and will stab you. So don’t even try.” I slowly removed my hand from her mouth. If looks could kill, I’d be six feet under. The thought made me want to laugh.

She glared. “You are a psychotic asshole. Get the hell away from me.” She tried to pry her bleeding arm away, which was not only futile but probably hurt her more, but flinched when I pulled out my kabar again.

She squeezed her eyes shut and I got it out in record time. She was breathing forcibly slowly and opened her eyes when she heard the bullet drop into the sink. I grinned mockingly at her. “You didn’t scream or faint. Not bad…”

She took off her tee shirt, and had a tanktop under (real shame) and tied it around her arm, using her teeth and avoiding me with her eyes. Finally, she looked me dead in the eye. “You-”

“-I?” I interrupted, rinsing off my knife. I held in a smirk as her face turned red in fury.

“You are the most arrogant, shameless jackass that I’ve ever had the misfortune to meet, and I swear to everything that is holy I will run you over if I ever see you again!” She stormed off, and I laughed my damn ass off.
♠ ♠ ♠
So- this is the first idea that suddenly struck me out of nowhere, and I haven't had one of those in a very long time. It's fueled by a somewhat unhealthy obsession of mine- the U.S. Marine Corps. Which, if you haven't heard, is awesome. Comment and subscribe, let me know what you think~

KEY!::

M-16: a rifle used in the Marine Corps

Kabar: a knife (again, used by marines)

Semper Fidelis: "Always Faithful" in Latin