Your Chemical Kids, Im a Mechanical Bride

I want you in the most unromantic way.

An hour was left till the show, my favorite band Pierce the Veil was playing tonight and i was stoked. I`ve been waiting almost a year for this tour, i couldn`t wait to be standing in front of the stage watching Vic and his muscles flex as hesstrumming his guitar, and listening to his beautiful voice singing my favorite songs. I couldn`t wait to stand right in front of Jaime, staring in to his sex eyes, as he plays his bass. Or the gorgeous Mike Fuentes rock out on his drums.

I was standing in line when the tour bus pulled up, i watched as all the fans ran towards it, as I watched Tony get off first I walked over there, and found a perfect gap between fans right in front of the bus. I looked up at Mike, and studied his beautiful body, ugh, what i would give to be up against that man with his arms around me. I came back from my daydream and noticed Mike looking at me. OMG how embarassing, i totally just eye fucked him and he caught me.

He nodded at me as he walked by. I stared after him, checking out his ass in those skin tight jeaans, Damn.
Then someone from behind me shoved me into their walkway, i stumbled and fell. As i was goin to get up a hand reached out to help me, i looked up and it was Jaime.

"Thanks." I said, as i looked up at him.
Jaime smiled, as he looked at me up and down.
Ohh those Dimples, i thought to my self. my knees went weak causing me to almost fall again. But he caught me once more.
"Why dont you come with me?"
My eyes went wide. ACTUALLY!?.

I nodded, hiding my excitement.

He took me to their dressing room. Oh how i wanted to look behind every curtain. ;P
He sat on the couch in the loungeing area, I took a seat across from him.

God he was gorgeous. It took every ounce of me not to jump on him.

"So," he started, "Im Jaime, but hopefully you already knew that." He smiled.
Ugh, don't smile. You make me melt when you do that.

"aha, yeah I knew that. I came here to hear you guys tonight.
I'm Erin." I smiled back.

"So which mexican did you come to see tonight?" he laughed.

"Well i'm torn between three of them," I started. "One of them is tall, tattooed pierced and is a gorgeous work of art. One of them has a voice that makes my knees weak and his body is just UNF, But hes short, nonetheless gorgeous. And the last one, well, hes hilarious, has the best smile that gives me butterflies when I see it, his hair is awesome and suits his
personality and he gives you probably the hottest sex eyes when hes playing on stage, i just melt when i see them."

He Smiled, " And what about me? " He said.

I laughed, Oh Jaime. Dont do this to me.

Just then I looked up and saw Vic turning the corner.

*K just to stop here, Imagine in a movie when the hottest girl in school walks into a party, everythings all slow motion, and everyone stops to look at her--- Thats what this moment was like to me.*

I looked at him, he looked at me. Our eyes locked. He trips over a cord and falls into a pile of equipment.

I looked at Jaime we both laughed then ran over to help him.

"holy shit dude are you alright!?" Jaime asked.

"haha yeah, im alright man." Vic Replied.

The moment i heard his voice my knees went weak, causing me to almost fall again.
Jaime caught me.

I whispered in his ear, "thanks, I told you my knees go weak" I laughed.

Jaime introduced us. As he was doing so, Vic didnt take his eyes off me.
I couldnt help but blush. I had to say something. But I was speechless, this man in front of me, WAS my favorite band. Mylife for the past three years he was also everything i had ever imagined.

All I could say was,
"Your such a beautiful person."
He looked at me with his gorgeous brown eyes, half smiled.
"You`re very pretty yourself."

I blushed.
OMG OMG OMG OMG. /Just died.

Just then Tony walked up letting the boys know their about to go on.

"Oh my god!" i said, " I gotta get to the floor!"

As I was about to turn to leave Jaime took me to the side stage.

"I want to talk to you more, don't leave. Meet me after the show?"

"Okay, I guess i can wait for you" I smiled at him.

He smiled back and ran to the back of the stage grabbing his instrument.

Their first song was one of my faves "Besitos"
(which means "Little Kisses" in Spanish)

I noticed that Jaime blew me one.

It made me blush, I also noticed Jaimes sex eyes as he played towards the crowd.
I loved every minute of the concert.

When "The Boy Who Could Fly" Came on, I Jumped into the crowd. I couldnt take it anymore.
This was my favorite song so I decided to do it. I was caught and it was awesome. I noticed Jaime and the boys staring after me. As Vic Sang "Without you there is no me" i made my way back to him and Jaime grabbed my hand and pulled me back on stage where went back and stood in the side stage. I notice Mike look at me and smile. I gave him a thumbs up.

After their part of the concert, the boys came back stage.
I can not describe how hot each end everyone of them looked. All sweaty and glowing.
I wanted to run and jump on Vic and wrap my legs around him. having him hold me with his gorgeous toned arms.
Ugh, how i wanted to.

All of a sudden i was broken out of my day dream by Jaime, he picked me up over his shoulders and raced me away into the lounging area of the dressing room.

"so, how was it?" he asked.

"Amazing! you guys are incredible!" then without realising it i went off, "Oh, Vics muscly arms and amazing voice. Jaimes

gorgeous sexy eyes and did you see him scream!? I must have came like a million times watching him."

Then i turned around and looked at him.
I gasped and covered my mouth, my eyes were wide, i obviously forgot who i was talking to.

"OMG did i just say that out loud!?"

Jaime had a big grin on his face and he laughed.
"Yeah, ahah im pretty sure you just said that."

My face went red, god i am so embarrassed!

Just then Vic walked in.

Oh Jesus, I was even more embarrassed now realizing i also said something about Vic.
I shot Jaime a look like "I will kill you if you say anything."

"Wow, girl that was insane you jumping into the crowd like that!" vic Said.

"ahah yeah, well I've always wanted to stage dive, it was the perfect moment and my favorite song. I've got lyrics from that song tattooed on me actually." I smiled.

"Oh Really?," Jaime chimed in. "Let us see!"

"haha, you'll see eventually." I laughed at him.

Just then Tony walked up and asked us if we wanted to go out for a bite to eat.

I was like, "Well hangin out with all these mexicans makes me want a burrito, actually."

They laughed.

Jaime said, "Well you know, I got a mexican burrito in my pants."

I blushed.

OH STFU, before I tackle you.

I noticed Vic shot him a look like two can play at this game buddy.

Vic grabbed my hand, and walked with me out the door.

We ended up at a little mexican place, as soon as we got in there, a bunch of fans walked up and asked for autographs.
I found a table and let them do their thing.

Mike came up to me and sat down beside me.

"I think im gonna go have a smoke before I eat, wanna come with me?"

God, i havent had a smoke in like two hours.

"yeah, think you could spare one?"

"sure" he smiled.

I noticed Vic and Jaime watch as I went outside with Mike.

"Whats up with those two?" I asked as i lit my smoke.

"Who Jaime and Vic?"

"Yeah."

"Uhh, well i dont know if you've noticed but your probably the most beautiful girl ive seen. Their probably thinkin the same

thing."

I blushed.

"Thats crazy talk. You three actually are the most gorgeous men i've seen. No offence to Tony aha."

He smiled.

" I mean look at you. All I want to do right now is jump on you and..."

FUCK, i did it again.

"I mean, i dont know. uh. yeah. thanks for the smoke"

I rushed inside.

The dinner was awesome, we drank a bunch.

We decided to head to the nite club and party it up.

We sat at a table, and Vic asked what we all wanted to drink.
Mike ordered whiskey and coke, vic got a beer so did Tony and Me and Jaime got a 7&7.
Jaime smiled when i got the same thing as him.

We just bullshited for like an hour, drinkin our drinks gettin a little tipsy.

I was drunk about two hours in. I dont know how Im gonna handle myself with these gorgeous men chillen with me of all people.
I looked at Jaime and gave him MY sex eyes. and ran to the dance floor, I was bustin a move when someone came up to me and put his hands on my hips and started dancing with me, I looked up and saw it was Jaime i smiled at him.
I turned around and started grinding his hips with mine. We were dancing pretty dirty, I nibbled on his neck and earlobe. I turned around and bent over exposing my thong and bending my legs dropping low to the floor and getting back up. I turned to him and started grinding with him again.

Jesus was this ever hot. Im Dancing naughty with Jaime Preciado.

Just then Vic came up to me, and asked Jaime if he could take over, Jaime went back to sit down.

I was so nervous. Vic handed me a shot.

"What is this?" I asked in his ear

"Tequila" He Replied.

"Are you crazy!?" I laughed and took it.

The rest of the night was insane. I felt like I was the hottest person alive.

they ended up renting a hotel room with two beds.

"Alright Erin, who do you want to take the bed with?" Mike asked.

Well that was a question I wasnt ready to answer.

"Umm, ill take the pull out couch." I smiled.

Tony chimed in, "Well actually I always take the couch, screw sleeping with one of the guys."

DAMN.

"Kay well im taking a bed, and i dont care who takes the place beside me. Can I borrow on of your guys' shirts?"

Vic threw me an SD shirt.

I was so hammered I didnt care if they stared. I took off my shirt and pants and put the SD shirt over top of me. Perfect.

I got into the bed and got comfy.

I was just about to sleep when I heard someone climb into my bed with me, I opened my eyes a crack and noticed it was Jaime.

YESS

"alright, there are two rules on this bed." He started. "One, no snoring and two, Cuddling is mandatory."

I giggled and turned around.

He put his arm around me, for like ten seconds and he started kissing my neck.

"Thank god that this is a two bedroom" he whispered.

OMG OMG. WTF is happening right now!?

I turned on my back and he crawled on top of me, his hands roaming up my shirt.
He kissed my neck and then worked his way to my lips, we began to make out, my hands roaming and his hands roaming.
He stopped for a second to take off my shirt. I took off his, ugh his beautiful body.

"I cant do this" I said playfully and got up.

He got up and pinned me to the wall. He roughly kissed me and ground his hips into mine.
I could feel his hard on through his pants. I bit his lip and undid his belt buckle, and dropped his pants to the floor.
I knelt down pulling his boxers down with my teeth. I grabbed his hard shaft and engulfed my mouth over it, taking it all.
He moaned loudly. After about 5 minutes of this he lifted me up, I bit his neck and he growled in my ear. He threw me on the bed, ripping my underwear off. I Laid on my back as he kissed from my neck down to my stomach and slowly went downwards. I wanted him in the most unromantic way. He lifted my legs up and started to eat me out. I moaned loudly, he told me to be quiet but I couldnt, I covered my mouth with a pillow. He sucked and licked my clit, diving his tongue in and out of my pussy, he felt amazing. He stuck one finger in and then two, soon he had three fingers fucking me, i was in extacy. I dont know how I managed to keep quiet. He licked my clit while fingering me hard. I grabbed his head and pulled it up to my face, I kissed him roughly and told him to get inside of me.

Just then a knock was at our door. We quickly got under the covers and looked like we were sleeping.

It was Vic.

OMG OMG. DREAM COME TRUE.

Jaime whispered to me, "I invited him, hope you dont mind."
My eyes went wide, and i gave him the thumbs up.
Vic climbed into bed beside me, I turned around and looked at him.
He smiled and I melted.

"Jesus your gorgeous." I whispered.

Then he dove in for a kiss. I kissed him back, and took of his shirt.
Jaime was right behind me kissing my back and fondling my nipples.
I could feel Vics hard on through his jeans so i took them off him.
I could feel Jaimes naked hard on behind me, and turned on my back, they were on each side of me.
This was amazing. Just then, Jaime and Vic started making out, right in front of me.
OMFG. I started rubbing my clit when Jaime took over, They both started sucking on my nipples and while Jaime rubbed my clit, Vic stuck his fingers inside of me. I couldnt hold out any longer though. I came. Twice.
Then I got up and onto my knees. Begging for one of them to put it inside of me. Vic stuck his raging hard on into my mouth. Jaime got behind meand rubbed his dick against my clit teasing me. But he soon stuck it inside of me. More like shoved it fast and hard into me and I screamed in pleasure. Jaime pumped fast and hard, while I took all of Vic in my mouth. Jaime lifted up one of my legs and entered me sideways. Vic got up and started to make out with Jaime while I watched, I could feel Jaime's dick fill me up completely he left it in there for a few seconds only to pull out and shove it back into me. I laid on my back, while Jaime thrusted his huge member into my pussy, pounding me hard, i felt him scratch down my back as he came. I came again. We both came together. Then he pulled out and laid down. I wanted more. Vic's dick was even longer, Vic's sex was not only pleasurable but it was also painful, I loved every minute of it. His Dick was so long he couldnt fit it all in, but it was amazing, he grabbed me by the shoulders so he could push it in deeper. As he was thrusting Jaime came up behind him and poured a bunch of lube onto his own cock and smacked Vics ass.

this. was. fucking. hot.

I decided i would get up and turn around doggy style, that way it'd be easier. Vic entered me from behind roughly I screamed in pleasure, then i heard Vic and Jaime moan at the same time, I looked behind me, Jaime was fucking Vic , as Vic was fucking me. Ugh what a scene.
We had sex for about four hours that night. It was amazing. Before we fell asleep we decided to not let it get out about everything that happened tonight. Vic went back to his bed even though I really wanted him to stay with me, and Jaime stayed.
♠ ♠ ♠
New Story! This is my first one, let me know what you think!