Your Chemical Kids, Im a Mechanical Bride

10. To the Stage

*Vics POV*

I was on my laptop when I heard Erin and Mike go outside, I wonder what her and Ben had talked about.
I'm kind of surprised she didn't come talk to me right away. I don't act like it, but this thing with Ben is starting to bother me. I don't know what he has planned, but i'm guessing it isn't good. Im just so frustrated over it.
I heard my door open, it was Mike.

"Hey man." I said.

"Hey, Vic. I have something to ask you."

"Whats that?" I asked.

"You might get mad, but it's better to ask then sit around wondering 'What if'." He looked at me.

"What is it then?" I was curious.

"I want to get with Erin again." He looked at me.

I was mad, why the hell does everyone want to get with my girlfriend!?

"What the hell Mike? Shes my girlfriend! The woman I love! She's not just a piece of meat!" I yelled at him. I was surprised by my outburst.

"I'm sorry but I have had this aching need for her, I can hear you two in the bunk and her voice gets me crazy, I have to have her, for one night! please?" Mike asked me.

I sat down, and thought about it. I wonder if thats what Erin wants? I want to give her everything she wants or needs, but in a way it could be a bad idea. I don't know.

"Mike," I started. "Let me think about it."

"Thanks." He replied and left the room.

I got up to go find Erin, but she wasn't around. Hmm, I wonder where she went. I guess she has a lot to think about too.
I feel like a lot of this is my fault, this tour is just getting crazy. I want it to be over so I can go home and have her all to myself, and not have Ben around. I went back to my computer and tweeted, "Shits getting crazy over here." And logged off. I decided to have a shower and cool off, I turned on the water and got undressed. I jumped into the shower and stood under the warm water, after about two minutes I heard the door open. I peeked around the curtain and it was Erin.

"Hey baby," She said.

"Hey beautiful." I replied.

She started to take of her shirt, and pants. I watched as she undressed, she was so gorgeous, I can see why everyone would want her. But I don't understand why they can't get over their feelings because they know shes mine. I would never screw around with someone elses relationship.

She got into the shower with me, I held her close as we both stood under the water. We just stood there in silence for about five minutes, enjoying eachothers company. I love being with her, I want to be with her forever. I feel so blessed to have found someone that I can talk to and love with all my heart, and I know she feels the same way.

"So how did the visit with Ben go?" I asked.

She was quiet for a minute.

"um, alright I guess. But nothings changed. I told him to leave me alone and he said he has no intentions of leaving me alone, then he went in for another kiss," She looked up at me, I clenched my fists. "But I pushed him off me and left. Then when I got back after talking to Mike I went outside and Ben was there again."

"Oh?" I asked her.

"Yeah, and he said he heard you talking to Mike, and he had an idea. But I told him to talk to you about it." She started kissing my chest, and rubbing her hands along my stomach.

"mmm, and what was the idea?" I asked, I was getting turned on at this point.

She started scratching my thighs, I could feel my dick growing.

"Its stupid, so he can talk to you about it." She said, biting my neck.

I moaned, every touch she gives me is amazing. "Mmm, baby." I kissed her, I flicked my tongue on her bottom lip, asking for entrance, she let me in, and I kissed her hard.

She reached down and grabbed my cock, which was hard as a rock at this point. She got down on her knees and licked up my shaft. It felt so good, she looked up at me it was the hottest thing I have ever seen. She stuck my whole member inside her mouth and down her throat. She took all of me in her mouth. She played with my balls with her hands, I could feel myself get closer, when she stopped and put my dick in between her tits. I fucked her tits until I came all over her, she got up and smiled at me. I grabbed her and held her close, I turned her around so her back was against my stomach and I bit her neck. I could hear her moan as I snuck my hands around her and started rubbing her clit. She grabbed my hair and I pushed her up against the shower walls, I turned her around and put her leg up on the side and started to eat her out while playing with her clit. mmm she tasted so good. "Ohh, Vic" She moaned and I got instantly hard again. I put a finger inside her and she almost screamed. "Oh baby," I said now with two fingers inside her. I felt her climax, and licked every last bit. I wanted more. She bent over letting me in behind her, I slid my cock slowly into her, filling her up, she let out a moan. "mmm baby, Fuck me hard" I grabbed her hair and thrust deeper into her, going faster. "Oh baby, yeah" Her pussy felt soo good around my cock, I couldn't handle it much longer. Soon I thrust into her hard exploding inside her. She let out a scream, as we came together.

After washing eachothers hair, and body we got out of the shower. I was tired. I looked at the clock, the show started in 3 hours.

"So I guess you know what Mike came in to ask me." I said.

"Yeah, but I want you to know I don't want you to feel obligated to say yes."

Well that was a relief.

"But," She started. "I might as well tell you, Ben heard you and Mike talking and mentioned that if you let him have me for a night he will leave me alone, he also said that because Mike wants me, he can join to so you know i'm safe."

I couldn't believe she was telling me this.

"What do you think about it?" I asked her.

"I don't know. I wouldn't mind sleeping with Mike again, but Ben is iffy. I mean what if he doesn't leave me alone? What if he wants more like Mike does?"

I could tell she was getting frustrated and confused.

"Babe," I sat next to her. "It's okay, I don't mind if Mike sleeps with you either. And when it comes to Ben, if you think he will leave you alone you better do what you gotta do. I just want you to be happy, and I want Ben to leave us alone."

She smiled at me and nodded.

We had like an hour before the show so we had to get ready, I put on a do up shirt and some skinny jeans that I cut into shorts. Erin wore one of our PTV shirts and skinnys. She was such a beautiful person, I don't know what I would do with out her.

We went into the livingroom part of our hotel to meet up with the rest of the band. I walked up to my brother,

"Hey Mike, I guess you can have Erin for one more night. But she gets to chose when and if she wants too. Please don't ever ask me again"

He looked hurt but hopefully he understands. I mean its my girlfriend, the love of my life, and hes my brother I can't let this go to far.

We all piled into the bus and left for the venue.

As we pulled up there were soo many screaming fans! We LOVE our fans, and they make me smile everytime I see them, they are what I live for. I got off the bus first, hugging fans and shaking hands, taking pictures and signing things. It took forever to get into the venue.

Erin came in behind me,

"Hey babe, your going to rock it out there!" and she gave me a kiss.

Im so lucky to have such a supportive person in my life! I grabbed my guitar and went out onto the stage.