Your Chemical Kids, Im a Mechanical Bride

You're mine now.

I woke up and Vic was staring into my eyes.

"Morning babe."

"Morning."

"So i guess as of today your all mine." He said.

I smiled, "Yep, i guess so, but I'm still gonna flirt with Jaime."

He laughed.

I turned over to find Jaime there.
Uhhh wtf?

"Well I'm glad you still wanna get with me" he laughed.

"Where's Mike? where the hell did you come from?" i asked.

He laughed. "Mike came in my room last night telling me about the amazing encounter he had with you, but he wasn't spent so he came in and slept with Maria, the chick i was with. I just came in here to sleep."

"You didn't care that he wanted her?" Vic asked.

"Uhh no, she sucked." He winked at me

I smiled.

But then. Uhh fuck. I'm WITH Vic now. Fuck.

"Well Jaime, as you heard I'm with Erin now, were together." Vic spoke up all proud n shit.

"Yeah i heard, that's good for you! But seriously invite me in on the adventure sometime." and with that he got up and went into the bathroom.

Me and Vic cuddled on the bed for another half hour before we got up, We talked about a lot, his parents my parents. sibling rivalry, our best friends. that's when i realized i forgot about my bestie Brandon. I just literally stopped talking to him the last two days and that never happens, hes probably still wondering what happened at the concert. With that thought i jumped up.

"What are you doing? come back here you." Vic said as i got up.

"I gotta go call Brandon, i totally forgot to tell him about what happened at the concert, and as you can see a lot happened."

I said, " and he loves you guys just as much as i do" I laughed and went to ask Mike if i could use his phone.

When i found a phone, i called up my bestie.

"Hey, buddy." i said.

"Hey, Buds! How did the concert go? i haven't talked to you in like 2 days!"

"OMG Brandon, you wont believe what happened." I said and explained everything to him, besides the sexual stuff.

He was super excited, but mad that i left him back at his house and didn't bring him along. I promised him when the boys (or Vic) didn't have shows to do i would either stop by and say hi or come get him. it was really up to the boys. we finished off the phone, i told him that i was calling off mikes phone and he was super excited.

I went back to Vic, he was so cute chillen in his boxers. I left him there, and went to visit the rest of the band. Jaime seen me and offered me his lap to sit on. I took it, there was no other seats.

"Whats for breakfast?" Jaime asked.

Vic walked in.

"I know what I'm having" he winks and looks at me.

"what happened last night?" tony asked.

"Yeah, i remember leaving the bar, and getting it in, then somehow i ended up in this room with Jaimes chick." Mike said.

Me and Vic looked at each other, he winked at me. And motioned me to come sit with him.

I went and sat with Vic, i sat between his legs and started rubbing his inner thigh, i looked up at him and he smiled and kissed me, But this kiss was intense. It was like sparks flew and my stomach instantly got butterfly's. We both opened our eyes and looked at each other like we both felt it. I blushed and looked away. Jaime was starin. I smiled at him, he smiled
back.

Ohh those dimples.

I had to be honest, i loved the way Jaime used his fingers on me, and his mouth. I was creaming my undies just thinking about it. Ugh. But i haven't had Vic like that, we haven't done it alone though so he still has a chance with rocking my world.

We got breakfast and packed into the tour bus. We were heading back through my town and Vic said we can pick up Brandon and bring him with us. I was stoked, but i also told him i cant just leave my life behind, that kid was my best friend and I couldn't be away from him too long. So if he wasn't able to come i would have probably just stayed behind, So Vic said he could come. We were just entering my hometown and soon picked up Brandon. he had the biggest shit eating grin on his face when he saw me get off the bus holding Vic's hand. He ran and gave me a hug and spun me around, we started making small talk like usual. telling our inside jokes. We got on the bus and Brandon stopped in his tracks when he seen Jaime. a smile grew on his face.
Jaime walked up to him..

"heey I'm Jaime, I play the bass" he smiled

"I'm Brandon, I'm hiding it, but I'm so stoked to meet you man, your my favorite!"

"Ohh, I'm your fave Mexican? FUCK YEAH." With that Jaime gave Brandon a high five.

They're going to get along just fine.

I looked at Vic and we went to sit down.

"Well this is gonna be fun, A 5 hour trip to our next destination." I said.

"Yeah, well we can always have some fun" He winks.

I laughed, "Yeah in your bunk with only a curtain to cover us and Brandon chillen on the other side, NO thanks."

He laughs, "Well, maybe Jaime will want to join."

I bit my lip, "I think the next time we do it, i want it to be just us."

"sounds good to me babe." Then he kissed me and we watched a movie.

The trip was long, Brandon and Jaime bullshitted the whole trip, i went and sat next to them.
Jaime asked Brandon if he ever slept with me, Vic looked up. Me and Brandon looked at each other, and laughed,

"Oh fuck no," Brandon said "And we never will"

"OMG why?" Jaime asked.

"Idk, we've been besties for a looong time i just don't think we could ahah, i would never get it up." Brandon said,

"Your crazy, shes the best lay I've ever had." and then he started going into detail,

Ugh embarrassing.

Then when he was done Brandon shot me a look like, you slutt.

AAAHHH.

Me and Brandon started fighting, like play fighting.
I noticed Vic was looking a little jealous so we stopped.

"wheres mike?" I asked.

"Umm sleeping I'm guessing."

"I'm gonna go jump on him."

I snuck up to Mikes bunk he was laying on his back, I climbed on top of him, and pinched his sides. He jumped.

"oh hey there pretty lady."

"whatchya doin?" I asked.

"well i was dreamin."

"ooh what you dreamin about?"

"Just a little fantasy of mine."

"hmm, should i ask what that is?"
He laughed.

"Well it includes my drumsticks, and a well a girl."

I thought about it for a second.

"Wow, that doesn't sound fun at all."

He smiled at me,
"well since i fulfilled your dream last night"
He winked at me,

"howd you find out that that was my dream!?"

"Aha Vic told me, when i realized that Vic was with us last night this morning."

I laughed, ohh godd.

"aha, how was it for you?" i asked curiously.

"Amazing, man you were good. I'm getting a woody just thinking about it."

he like stopped to think, i could feel it under my ass.

I looked at him.

"haha oh mike, stop thinking about it, i doubt its gonna happen again."
I'm with Vic now.

"Ill talk to him" he grinned.

"Well I'm gonna go have a nap, and dream about my fantasies."

He kissed me on the cheek and I headed to Vic's bunk.
Vic followed. We cuddled and we both fell asleep together.
We woke up and we were in the next town for the show tonight.
we got our hotel, and the boys got ready for the show.
We go to the venue, and a million fans ran for the boys. Me and Brandon just kept goin, they weren't there for us. Some girl asked if Vic could kiss her cheek and take a pic, he said sure but she turned and kissed him on the lips.
Ugh. Guess that something I'm gonna have to deal with. He looked at me when that happened. I didn't care, i went inside and waited for them.
Vic came up to me.

"Hey baby, sorry bout that. were just loved."

"Its okay!,I understand I'm one of those fans"

He laughed and kissed me,

He went into the changing room, i decided to follow him
Oh baby.
He got undressed.
I couldn't hold back,
I got up from where i was sitting and Held him close to me.

"oh your body, i cant not touch it. I just want to hold it close to me."

"I feel the same way babe." then he held me close and grabbed my ass, and kissed me hard.

He got dressed and I went to the front row with Brandon.
The show was amazing. Vic touched my hand.

Its funny cause when i watched them it still felt like i was a fan overly obsessed with a band. I loved every minute of it, i was screamin like a fan girl and When he went into the crowd I grabbed his ass :) When he asked for a fan to come up he picked me :D
it was amazing.

Mikes Drum solo was awesome. Jaime's sex eyes made me want him. I had this underlying want/need for him. I don't know why, its a sexual thing.

We met up backstage, and after autographs we left back to the hotel.

I went into my bedroom and started to get changed. Jaime walked in as i was undressing.
I quickly covered up.

"Hey, i wanted to talk to you." He said. He stood in front of me. "I have this problem, I cant stop thinking about that night, i want more."
And he grabbed my hips.

I'm not gonna lie, this was fucking hot. Jaime cant stop thinking about ME, in bed. Omg do i ever want to hold him.

I took his hands off my hips.

"well you might want to talk to Vic about it."

Ugh i wanted him. i can admit it. but i was gaining real feelings for Vic.

Jaime left the room after giving me his sex eyes.

Unf.

I got dressed and Brandon came in

"Where we sleeping tonight buddy?"

"Lol i don't know where your sleeping, but I'm sleeping with Vic in here."

"Oh. Well do i have to sleep with one of the guys?"

"I guess so, cause tony takes the couch."

"well fuck."

"Ill ask Vic."

Turns out that Brandon ended up sleeping with Jaime.
It was probably awkward for Jaime, not Brandon aha.

Me and Vic went into our room, he picked me up and threw me on the bed and took off his shirt.

Fuck he was gorgeous.

He crawled on top of me, he kissed me hard.
We started to make out we ground our hips together dry humping.
He bit my lip and kissed my neck, he trailed his fingers up my shirt.
Ugh he was amazing.
He kissed down to my stomach, and toyed with my nipples.
he undid my button and unzipped my pants with his teeth.
He took of my pants and lifted my legs up. He began to eat me out,
he first started sucking my clit, and licking it while he moved his head back and forth.
He started sticking his tongue inside me while rubbing my clit, then he stuck a finger in and played with me.
He hit my G-spot and i began to get loud, he soon started fingering me with three fingers toying with my pleasure point.
I was over the edge in pleasure, He made me suck my fingers while he ate me out even rougher, when he stuck his tongue inside

me once more, i came. And he licked it all up.

I got up and ripped off his jeans, i threw him on to the bed, and crawled on top of him, I licked up his stomach to his lips, then bit his lip, i felt him get harder. ohh my pussy was throbbing at this point wanting more. I bit his neck a bit and then made my way down, i grabbed his cock and licked it up and down, i sucked him till he came and we laid there. I said I wanted
more, and scratched down his stomach,he got up and picked me up, he was hard again, and he stuck it in me, while he held me.

This way he was able to stick all of it inside me, it was painful and hot. I came three times. Then I turned around so he could do me doggy style, Vic came almost instantly. I laid with him and we slept for the night.

We woke up the next day cuddling. I was so happy in his arms. His muscles. I trailed my fingers up his sides we just laid there and stared into each others eyes.
We eventually got up and all the boys were up. Jaime came up to Vic and asked if they could talk so Vic left with Jaime.

I went and sat with mike,

"I talked to Vic, and he said he guesses he doesn't mind if we had another threesome. Its up to you, but you should let me include the Drumsticks." He grinned.

"Well i guess we can see what happens." I smiled at him.

Jaime and Vic came out of the bedroom, Jaime had a grin on his face and Vic smiled when he looked at me.

They called me over,

"Whatsup?"

"Well," Jaime started.

"Jaime wants to sleep with you again."

I laughed.

"That's funny cause I was just talking to Mike was just talking to me about that same thing."

"Whats with everyone wanting to sleep with my girlfriend!?" Vic asked.

"AHah i don't know, but its kinda funny." I laughed. "Its okay Vic, you don't have to say yes to any of this." and then I whispered in his ear, "Even though I'm kind of burning to get with Jaime again."

He looked at me, and whispered back, " I agree, i want some of that too."
I loved how he said that, talking about his band mate in that way. UNF.

I want to see him and Jaime make out again. That was the hottest thing ever.

I whispered back, "I want to watch you guys make out again. in fact i want to watch him do you."

My pussy went wet thinking about it. "While mike is doing me from behind."

Vic widened his eyes, "We can face each other, and make out as there doing us from behind."

OMG best idea ever.

"Well when are we doin this?" i asked.

"As soon as you talk to Jaime." he replied and smiled at me.

I went over to Jaime and sat on his lap, kinda grinded my ass into his hips.
He smiled, dimples showing. He whispered in my ear, "I want to fuck you so hard, you scream my name."
Then he started nibbling on my neck. I noticed Mike looking at me and Jaime.
I whispered in Jaime's ear, "There's one condition, Its actually kind of fkn hot."
"Okay, what is it?" he replied.

"I want you to do Vic, while you guys watch me fuck Mike."

He looked at me and thought for a second.

"umm, is Vic down with that?"

I laughed, "haha yeah, that's why I'm asking you."

"Sounds like fun to me, do i still get to do you sometime after that?"
He gave me his sex eyes.

"Yes, I want you to pound me hard."

"Ohh baby" he said as he took my waist and pushed it harder into his groin."

Mmm i couldn't wait for Jaime. But i couldn't tell Vic that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Leave me some feedback.

This could get messy.