Your Chemical Kids, Im a Mechanical Bride

Stay away from my friends.

We got on the bus and started heading to the airport.
Pierce the Veil was goin to back to America.

I was kinda stoked to go to the US, Vic told me I would get to be able to meet his parents and see his house.
I was excited for that. The bus ride was lame, and the plane ride was alright.
Brandon flirted with the stewardess`, and he got to take one to the mile-high club.
they must have thought he was part of the band aha.

We landed in Cali, It was so beautiful!It was sunny so i wore a dress, Vic's favorite dress and we got a cab to his and Mikes house,His house was beautiful and his parents were awesome. I really liked them. We had dinner and mike suggested we go out to "his" club.
I was so down for that it was ridiculous, We called up Jaime and got him to come out with us.
We all got drunk then headed out to the bar.
It was awesome all these girls ran up to the boys and one was all over Vic. But Vic straight up told her he was with me. It made me smile. But she was hating all night.

"Whats up with that chick?" i asked him.

"Shes someone i used to get with when i needed some." he said, "No one important, shes a little obsessed."

I looked at him, "Well that's always fun."

We went on the dance floor, i was sandwiched between Jaime and Vic, dirty dancing.
I looked over at Brandon and he was grinding with some chick, hes def getting some tonight.
I was pretty hammered i could barely walk. I really wanted some though. And sadly i wanted Jaime.

I looked up at Vic, "Do you think we could do that thing we talked about back at the hotel tonight?"

"sure" he said, then he winked at Jaime.

We hung out at the bar for a bit, but Jaime and Mike were just itching to get back. And to be honest so was I.

When we got back to the house, Jaime started touching my thigh, and feeling me up, my back was faced towards him so i grinded him. Vic was pulling my hair and biting my neck. He bit my lip hard, and made it bleed he sucked on my lip.It was so hot.
We eventually ran up to the bedroom. Me, Mike, Vic and Jaime.

Mike slammed me up against the wall and lifted my legs up and around his hips. He kissed me hard, and i scratched his back, then took off his shirt. He took off mine and undid my bra. He grabbed my tits hard, and started playing with my nipples with his tongue. I moaned as he lightly bit my nipple, he then sucked on it hard giving me a hickey. all this time we were dry humping i could feel his dick getting harder between my legs. I looked over and Vic and Jaime were making out, touching each other in all different ways. It was hot as fuck.

Mike threw me on the bed, and got on top of me. He licked from the bottom of my stomach to my neck and started nibbling on it. He undid my pants and threw them to the side, He shoved three fingers into my body. he started scissoring his fingers inside of me, hitting every nerve. I moaned loudly. I took off his pants and he got back on top of me, With one movement he filled me up completely. It felt amazing. I screamed loud and looked over at Vic who was about let Jaime fill him up. I got up and we shifted doggy style, so did Vic. and Mike fucked me from behind while i watched as Vic took Jaime's huge member inside him..

*Vic's POV*

We got back to the hotel, and ran into the bedroom,Erin was already goin at it with Mike so me and Jaime started to make out. We both tore off our shirts and Jaime bit my lip. We undid each other pants and tore them off. I got on my knees facing Erin and mike, God it was hot. Erin's moaning faces made me lose it. I felt as Jaime filled me up, I moaned loudly. Jaime
pounded me hard i could hear him grunting and growling as he tried shoving it deeper inside me. He grabbed my cock and started jacking me off. I came all over his hand and he shoved it inside of me once more, this time he attempted to shove it all in, he came hard. I screamed as i felt him fill me up.

*Erin's POV*

Mike slapped my ass, and grabbed my hair pulling on it as he pounded me hard. He stuck a finger in my ass, I moaned in Ecstasy. We switched positions, i sat on his lap and rode him till we came together.

After we were done I went over to Vic's bed and we cuddled till the next morning.

I was woken up by Jaime. He literally picked me up and threw me on to the bed beside Vics.
He climbed on top of me.

"heey sexy." He said. " you looked hot last night. I wish it was me."

I laughed, "yeah well its not gonna be you this morning ahah"

I got up and woke up Vic.

"Hey gorgeous, how was your sleep?" he asked.

"It was great, i got to cuddle in your arms all night" I smiled and kissed him.

There was nothing planned for the day, so we made some. Vic took me out for breakfast and we talked about everything. He wanted me to stay with him as long as possible. I told him I would stay forever if i could.

"Lace, I think I'm falling for you."

I smiled big.

"I think i am too, it seems so fast but my feelings are getting stronger by the minute." I looked down. "But I'm scared."

"Scared for what babe?" he seemed concerned.

"Well you know, your probably gonna blow up with your band, and you might find someone better then me." I said looking at him.

"Babe, I was the one that asked you out. I knew it from the first moment i saw you when i tripped over the cord that i wanted you. I was jealous of Jaime finding and talking to you first. your the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen. And Ive seen a lot of girls,Erin I'm falling for you. Its like i tripped off the top of a mountain and i cant stop falling."

I blushed.

"Well, i don't know what to say to that. You gorgeous man." I laughed.

we got back to Vic's house, Mike tony and Brandon were playing Black Ops. Brandon was kicking ass. That's his game, we figured they would be on it for awhile, Vic showed me his studio where he records and sings. Then he showed me his collection of guitars and different things he was proud of.

Me and Vic went upstairs.

"I wonder where Jaime is" i said.

"He probably went home to see his parents."

Damn, that kid was always good for a laugh.

"Lets go do something baby, Why don't we go down to the beach, bring the boys and some Vodka." I suggested.

"Good idea, you go downstairs and get the boys ill call Jaime."

"do you guys have a bromance!?" i laughed.

"Well, i like his cock in me that's for sure." he smirked.

"Haha should i be jealous?"

"No babe, I've got a strap on if i really want some" he giggled, "don't tell mike."

I went downstairs and told the boys about the plan. they were down, except tony he was gonna go visit his girlfriend.

After dinner Jaime showed up and we all went down to the beach.

We made a fire and a bunch of people started showing up. i guess we attracted some people.

A chick was sitting on mikes lap being all slutty and shit, He loved it. ahah i could tell.

I walked down to the water with Jaime. We shared shots.

"So," he started, "how about tonight?"

I laughed.

"probably not. I wanna stay with Vic tonight. But i promise i want it just as much as you do."

"you have no idea, i cant stop thinking about it, I actually went home and got off thinking about it." He smiled.

"your silly, you mean to say that there was no action you got in your whole life that was better then me?"

"i can honestly say no, nothing. In fact I'm a little jealous that Vic asked you out first, i really wanted to."

"awe, well I'm sorry Jaime, but i probably would have waited for Vic anyways. there's just something about him, i think I'm falling for him."

Jaime's eyes went wide.
"Well damn, too bad for me i guess."

" awe Jaime, your amazing and i love you as a friend, and I think your awesome, even in bed. But I've ALWAYS wanted Vic. Its like a dream come true."

"I understand, i guess. and thanks I love you too!" he laughed and kissed me on the cheek.

I went back up to the fire. I seen some chick sitting on Vics lap.

Uhh?

I stood there and watched I saw her flirt with her tits hanging out. He looked mad and ended up shoving her off. She smacked him and stormed away.
I smiled to myself. That's my baby.

I skipped my way over there. He looked up and smiled.

"Hey baby, hows your night goin?" i asked.

"ugh alright, one of my exes came over here and tried to get me to come back with her. I guess i was kinda rude but she wouldn't let up. Idk."

i sat next to him. "Well, shit happens when you have a body like that."

He laughed. "Well its all yours babe."

The fire was good. Jaime was hammered. We walked back to the Fuentes, we didn't know where Mike went we figured he went home with that chick hangin off his dick.

Me and Vic went up to his bedroom. I was tired and passin out.

"sing me to sleep babe." I asked him.

He sang me "Stay away from my friends" and I fell asleep to his beautiful voice.

I woke up and i guess Jaime slept with us, his arm was around me and so was Vics, except Vics leg was on me too.

haha, silly boys.

I decided to get up and make them breakfast. I made Eggs and pancakes, then i went to wake them up.

I woke Vic up by straddling his body between my legs and kissing his neck. He had morning wood. I laughed.
"Come on baby, i made breakfast!"

Jaime got up as soon as i said breakfast.

"babe, do something about this."Vic said pointing at his raging hard on.

"Jaime get out of the room!" I told him as I laid beside Vic.

"Cant I join!?" He asked, giving me his sex eyes.

uggh, i hate it when he gives me those eyes.

"Not this morning nope" Vic said, "shes all mine."
I laughed.
Jaime was mad but he got up and went downstairs.

"What do you want me to do about it babe?" I asked, teasing him.
I pulled his boxers down exposing his erect penis.
I licked his shaft up and down, then stuck it deep in my mouth, deepthroating him.
I could hear him moaning. I love to hear him moan.
I started playing with his balls while i kept his dick in my mouth.
I tongued the tip of his penis and shoved it back down my throat sucking him.
He grabbed the blankets hard pulling on them as he vibrated and moaned loudly.
I felt him come in my mouth and i swallowed every last bit.
He was satisfied. He gave me a big smile kissed me and we went downstairs.

"Whats the plan for today?" i asked as everyone finished breakfast.

"We got a show to do tonight, and an acoustic show at noon. but that's about it." Mike said.

"How was your night mike?" I asked him.

"well, lets just say it probably wasn't as good as Vics." He looked at his brother and smiled.

"haha, did you at least get some?" Jaime asked, "cause i know i sure didn't." He looked at me. I punched him in the arm.

Mike laughed. "Yeah, i got some, but i was kinda disappointed."

We left it at that and we all got ready for the day.
I picked out Vics clothes, which was an SD shirt and the tightest pants i could find.
I told him i picked them cause i wanted to watch his ass all day.

He picked out for me a SD shirt which i ripped up to make it more girl-like and some really short shorts, he didn't want me to wear any pants but I did, haha.
the acoustic show was amazing, Vic sung his heart out, he looked so hot up on that stage. They did autographs and all that jazz.
We got in the car and headed back to Vic and Mikes house.
We went into the house with our hands in each others back pocket.

"So babe, what do you wanna do for the next two hours?" He asked.

"Idk, lets watch a movie or something."

Brandon chimed in, "lets watch Super bad."

I was down. So was Jaime, apparently it was one of his favorite movies. Vic didn't care what we watched, he said as long as he got to hold me.

I didn't let him hold me aha. me and Brandon and Jaime were saying the lines as they came up. we laughed at the same shit. It was awesome.

"I could really use a joint right now" Mike said.

"omg, me too." Brandon replied.

"yeah that would be nice." i said. looking at Vic.

"Hey, i didn't know you smoked weed! I would have been sharing it with you this whole time!" Mike laughed.

We went outside and sparked a fattie.

I soon realized that Vic didn't smoke pot. He didn't look to happy that i was either.
But i didn't care and just kept puffin on it. I was stoned. we all were.
we went inside and put on Grandmas boy. We laughed pretty hard. us being all high and shit. Me and Brandon made our small talk and giggled at our inside jokes.
I went and sat on Vic, and kissed him, we began to make out on the couch.

"Jeez you two get a room!" Mike said to us.

We laughed

"your just jealous." Vic said and kissed me again.

Mike muffled something under his breath, but I didn't catch it.

We got ready for the show tonight. I rocked a sweet dress and heels. Brandon was once again stoked to see them play.Show was awesome. Girls were freakin out when they saw the band, I cant begin to explain how happy i was at this moment.
so many girls wanted Vic it was ridiculous, Gettin him to sign their tits and shit. Meh, didn't phase me, i was happy that I was his, and he knew i was.

We went back to the house after all was done and over with, when Jaime went up and talked to Vic.

After about five minutes they came over.

"I guess, if your down, Jaime gets you tonight." Vic said.

Jaime had this huge grin on his face.

"Um, yeah for sure!" I acted as if i didn't really care, but i was stoked. Jaime knew it too.

So i headed to Jaime's house for the night. His room was awesome, a bunch of band posters and guitars hanging.

Jaime picked me up and put me up against the wall. I wrapped my legs around him and started to kiss him, I bit his lip and scratched his back. He threw me on the bed, and climbed on top of me. He pulled off my shirt and bra and sucked on my nipples. He made a hickey identical to mikes on the other side. He ripped off my jeans and his jeans and we 69'd.
I deepthroated his huge dick while he played my pussy like his bass. ugh, how i missed those thick fingers diving their way in and out of my pleasure spot.after multiple orgasms, he picked me up, seating me on his dick, filling me up completely. I screamed in ecstasy.
Jaime's muscles were bulging as he was lifting me up and down onto his dick. I scratched his back and bit his neck, i could feel him hitting my pleasure spot every time he lowered me back on his raging hard on. We switched positions, I got on top of him and slowly sat down on it, i could feel his thick cock stretch my pussy around it, ugh it felt so awesome, he grabbed my neck and choked me slightly. I scratched his stomach. He lifted me up and shoved me back down on his cock, he did that a few times and the last thrust I moaned loudly and came. Jaime came hard, i could feel him fill me up.

I rolled over on to the other side of the bed.

"That was everything i hoped for" He said kissing my forehead.
I laughed.

"Thanks?" I smiled. "You were pretty great yourself"

I got up and got dressed.

"Where are you goin?" Jaime asked, looking concerned. "you cant just hit and run."

I laughed.

"I promised Vic i would come back tonight" I lied.

I gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"Come over tomorrow, we'll hang out." I said.

"Yeah for sure, have a good night." And with that i turned his light off and left.
♠ ♠ ♠
3 Subscribers :D I`m beginning to love this story! Let me know what you think!