Your Chemical Kids, Im a Mechanical Bride

Trust issues.

I woke up the next morning in Vics room. What the hell? I could feel Vic behind me, his arms wrapped around my waist.

Alright wait, I was not drunk last night. I fell asleep on the couch, did Vic think it was okay to just put me in his room? Who the hell does he think he is? I stayed on the couch for a reason.

I turned around, facing him. He woke up smiling at me, "Hey Babe."

I sat up, "What the hell Vic? Why am I here right now!?" I got out of bed.

He sat up, "I came and got you this morning. I've been sitting at the fire all night. Look, I apologize for my outburst. I seen Ben kiss you and I was so angry, I saw you push him away but by that time I was already quite pissed off. I mean what does he think he was doing? Did he think he was going to get away with it?"

I sat back down. "I could have handled it myself, it wasn't like he was going to hurt me."

I stopped for a minute, I have to tell him how I've been feeling about Ben, but was this the right time? I guess its as good as time as ever.

"Babe, you know I love you, and I want to be with you forever. So I have to tell you, when I first met Ben it was like the first time I met you, butterflies rose in my stomach, and my knees went weak."

He looked at me, hurt.

"But what I'm trying to tell you is that it doesn't mean anything. I feel so much more when I'm with you! My heart is yours, when I am around you I couldn't be happier." I kissed him on the forehead. "I love you Victor Fuentes"

He didn't seem very convinced.

"Then why did he kiss you?" he asked.

"When he told me he wanted to talk to me, I had no idea what he wanted to talk about. Then he started talking about how much he liked me, and how much he couldn't stop thinking about me. I had no idea that he felt this way. After his little speech he kissed me, I pushed him away and that's when you came up. Babe, I've only ever talked to him once before, I've never hung out with him I don't understand why he acted that way."

I looked up at him, I just wanted him to understand. I love him so much, and if he ever was to leave me, I don't know what I would do.

His face was unreadable. I looked away, the tears were starting to form.

"Vic, You can't be mad at me because he likes me, it's not like I ever gave him any reason, I've only ever said a few words to him." I said.

"I trust you Erin, but I don't trust him. What if he sees you one day and I'm not around? Could you imagine? Anything can happen." He said.

He scooted towards me, and put his arms around my waist.

"Babe," I started "You don't have to be worried about me. I can handle myself"

With that he kissed me, hard. I haven't felt a kiss like that from him in way too long.
His hand ran up under my shirt, playing with my breasts. I let out a little moan, he smiled at me.I kissed his neck, and pulled of his shirt. Man, was he gorgeous.I pushed him down onto his back, and got on top of him. I took off my shirt, his eyes widened as if hes never seen me topless before. I started to kiss his neck and worked my way down. I could feel his erection grow between my thighs. I slid down his boxers exposing his manhood, I took his penis in one hand and went down on him. Licking up and down his shaft, I stuck it all in my mouth and sucked on it. I could hear him moaning, I could see his hands gripping the sheets beside him. It turned me on. He sat up and took off my pants, then lifted me over him sitting me onto his dick, I slowly sat down, letting him fill me up completely. I moaned loudly, "Ohh Baby." I started riding him faster, he started getting louder and pulled my face into his. Letting me kiss him, I bit his lip and pulled his hair. We moved, so I was on my back and he was on top of me, he started moving faster filling me with pleasure.
"mmm, harder baby!" I screamed. He pushed into me so hard, that we both came at the same time. He collapsed on top of me, we both laid there out of breath.

He looked up at me and kissed me. "I love you so much Erin. Please stay forever with me."

"Forever baby." I replied.

We just laid there together most of the day, talked, fooled around, jumped on the bed. Just hung out together, with nobody else around.

We finally left our little hole around 5:00, we had half an hour to get ready before the show.
I was a little worried about Ben and Vic tonight, who knows whats going to happen.
We got to the venue a little bit before 7:30.
Me and Brandon were both backstage waiting for the boys to get ready, when Asking Alexandria came around the corner.
Ben, who had a bit of a black eye looked at me and smiled, then winked.
My knees went weak and fell onto Brandon.

"Erin, Jeez you need to stop that. Could you imagine what would have happened if it was Vic standing here instead of me?" He said.

"I'm sorry, It just happens. I have no control."

Just then Pierce the Veil came out of their changing rooms. Vic was wearing his "Jaws" shirt that was so tight around his body that I could see his gorgeous figure, on top of that some tight skinny jeans. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Oh my god baby, don't you look sexy as hell." I said to him.

"I could never be as sexy as you, you fine piece of woman." He kissed me.

"Oh you guys get a room!" Jaime laughed. "Vic grab your guitar, lets go!"

Vic grabbed his instrument, and they headed towards the stage.

"Meet you in there" Brandon said and he ran to the side of the stage.

I began to walk in after him when Ben walked up to me. Um?

"Hey," He said.

I looked up at him, "Uh, Hey" I replied.

"Look, I'm sorry about the other night."

I grabbed my phone, I was going to text Brandon so he could come get me out of here.
When Ben grabbed my phone.

"I'm trying to talk to you." He started. "I'm sorry if I creeped you out or anything, but I said what I meant. And I don't regret it." He gave me my phone back and walked away.

That was a little weird, I ran to where Brandon was to watch the show.

I decided I was going to tell Vic about what Ben had said to me after their show.
Pierce the Veil killed it once again. Vic came off to the side of the stage and stood beside me.

"You guys rocked that stage!" I said kissing him.

"Thanks babe, I'm gonna go get changed." He kissed me and went off to the change room as Asking Alexandria jumped onto the stage to play.

The crowd went crazy as the boys began to play "Not the American average" They were really great performers. The show was going good, until Ben jumped into the crowd.

He jumped right into the mosh pit and the fans grabbed him, carrying him downwards towards the ground, the bouncers tried getting him back to the stage but failed. I could hear his guitar stop, out of instinct I jumped off the stage in to the crowd, It took me forever but I finally found him on the ground attempting to get up. Brandon jumped in and helped hold people back while I lifted Ben up, I put one arm around his back and one in his front carrying him. He was having difficulty walking so Brandon grabbed the other side of him and we brought him backstage.

Tony walked around the corner from the dressing room.
He saw Ben and ran over, "Holy shit dude, are you okay?"

"I think I might have broken something," Ben said trying to stand up, he screamed in pain as he fell back onto the ground. Tony and Brandon helped him up and sat him on a chair.

"Tony, do you know our songs on guitar?" Ben asked hopefully.

"I only know a few, but I'm sure I can play by ear." with that Tony grabbed his guitar and proceeded to the stage.

"Thank you," Ben said to me and Brandon.

"You scared the hell out of me Ben." I said.

"Awe, Erin you love me and you know it." Ben laughed.

Just then Vic walked in.

"Whoah, what happened to you?" He asked Ben.

Ben glared at him, "I jumped into the mosh pit and possibly broke my leg, your girlfriend and Brandon jumped in to save me." He smiled at Vic.

Vic looked at me. "Are you okay babe?" He asked.

"I'm fine, but Ben needs medical attention." I said

Brandon grabbed his phone and dialed the hospital.

Brandon stayed with Ben waiting for the ambulance, while me and Vic left the room.

"Erin, If you have feelings for Ben, you need to let me know. I don't want to walk around day to day not knowing whats going on between you two. Or if your thinking about him when your with me." He said, he was very serious.

"Babe, I swear to you there is nothing going on between us. I jumped in to the crowd because I couldn't see him, and the bouncers couldn't get at him. I was worried. I would have jumped in for anybody."

Just then I got a text from an unknown number.

"Hey babe, its Ben."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry It took me sooo long to update! I haven't been around wireless much, and I've been kind of busy! Forgive me?

Thanks to EmilyM for being the only one to comment so far!

I need some feedback, I'm feeling unloved here.
</3