Your Chemical Kids, Im a Mechanical Bride

Don't let this ruin a perfect thing.

Uh?

I decided to ignore it, this was the wrong time to answer him back.
I don't know how he got my number. I definitely didn't give it to him..

"Who's that?" Vic asked.

I looked up at him blankly. Well I'm not going to lie.

"It was Ben." I said.

Any expression Vic had on his face, disappeared.

"Why is he texting you?"

"I have no idea, I don't even know how he got my number."

My stomach was sick, I looked up into Vics eyes. I was trying to find some kind of understanding in him. But I didn't.

"Look, if you don't believe me then please, you text him. Look through my history. This is the first time he texted me, and I have no idea how he even got my number." My stomach hurt, he didn't believe me. If Ben was here right now, I'd kick him in his broken leg.

"Lets just go back to the bus." He said, and walked ahead of me.

I didn't follow him, and he didn't notice. I was going to wait for Danny to get off the stage so I could talk to him, he was Bens best friend after all.

Vic was going to be pissed.

I waited about 15 minutes before Danny came backstage.

I waited for him to get changed before I talked to him.

"Hey Erin, do you know where Ben is?" He asked.

"Yeah, when he jumped off the stage he broke his leg." I said, "The crowd was pretty wild."

"Holy shit!" he looked worried. " Is he okay!?"

"He's fine, Brandon took him to the hospital." I said. "But I'm here to talk to you about him."

"okay?" He seemed confused.

We went somewhere more private, so everyone around us couldn't hear our conversation.

"First of all, whats up with him? He knows that I am with someone and still he won't leave me alone, its beginning to get kind of creepy."

"I'm not sure what he's doing, but I know that he keeps talking about you. you are his favorite topic. Just give him a chance" He smiled at me.

I was getting mad. "I am in love with someone! And he needs to stop whatever he is trying, because it is not going to work."

I stormed off.

What the hell? I was really getting angry.
I opened my phone and texted Ben.

"I don't know how you got my number, but don't text me ever."

And I walked to the bus to meet up with Vic.
When I got on the bus all the boys were watching a movie, we were going to leave for the next city in about an hour.
I went and sat on Vics lap, "Can I talk to you please babe?" I whispered in his ear.

He nodded and we went outside.

"Wanna get something to eat?" He asked.

"Sure" I smiled at him.

We held hands and walked to the restaurant.

While we were waiting for our orders I started talking.

"Babe, I need to talk to you. But you cant get mad." I looked at him, then started talking.

"Okay, so today when I was heading towards the stage, Ben came up to me and went off about how he doesn't regret what he said, and then he like walked away. It was kind of creepy, but then he randomly texted me and I have no idea how he got my number. This is getting kinda of weird babe."

I could tell he was thinking.

"What do you want me to do babe? I can go knock some sense into him." He smiled at me.

Well I'm glad hes taking this so well.

"No, I don't know what to do, but I texted him and told him not to text me again."

"Babe, we're going to work this out. We can't let him get in the way of what we have." He said, then leaned across the table and kissed me.

We ate, and then went back to the bus. The next city was six hours away, so me and Vic laid in his bunk and watched a movie.

Vic started trailing his fingers from my thigh up to my lips, and pulled me closer into him. I kissed him hard and grabbed his hair pulling him closer to me. After making out for awhile, I laid on my back and slid my hand under my pants. I started rubbing my clit while Vic watched.
"Oh god Erin, that's so hot." Vic almost moaned.
I could feel his erection grow in the side of my hip, I used my free hand and started to rub my nipples. "Mmmm" I moaned.
Vic slid his hand over my other hand, helping me rub my clit harder and faster. I was moaning quite loud and Vic was hard as a rock. I reached my clitoral orgasm and climbed onto Vic, straddling him. I kissed his neck down to his stomach. I undid his pants and started to rub his penis through his boxers. "Touch me babe" He moaned. I pulled down his boxers and licked up his shaft. "mmm baby" Vic moaned. I took his whole cock in my mouth, Vic grabbed the sheets and moaned loudly. I sucked him for about ten minutes till he eventually came, and I swallowed it all.

I went to get up out of the bunk, but he grabbed me and held me into his arms.

"Where do you think your going?" He laughed and kissed me.

"To brush my teeth, and see what the guys are up to" I kissed him back.

"Babe, just stay with me, lets go to bed" He pulled me in closer.

"Okay okay." I snuggled into him.

"I love you." he said.

The butterflies flew in my stomach.
I blushed.

"I love you too babe."

We both laid there till we fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is kind of a filler chapter.
I'm a horrible person okay?
I've been having the worst writers block ever, so forgive me!