Status: ehh. idk. :P

Open Gate Prison

That chick you read about? In the news? Yeah, the one who robbed a bank, and gave the money to her hometown. I felt I should tell you, it was me. Let me introduce myself:

I am the Watercat, and I am the next Robin Hood.

Well, at least, I was up until this guy named Flash told me there was a better way. I'll back myself up to give you an understanding.

My neighborhood was bad. Like, really bad. Imagine Gotham City cramped up into about the size of an old western village you read about in storybooks, only modernized. Let's just say we had a bunch of greedy thieves and murderers, and no law enforcement system. Period.

Ok, yeah, I've done some things I'm not proud of, but hey, that's life. And my defense, they were necessary for me to be here telling you this story now.

You never hear the stories about the small town heroes. Its always, "Crisis in Gotham!", "Aliens in Central City!", on your everyday headlines. Where i come from, there are no headlines. If you live, that's great. If you die, we don't care. Should've handled yourself better. Survival of the fittest.

I've owned my whip since the day I could crack it. Mom wanted me to turn out better than the unfortunates that don't make it here.

Now I know what your thinking right about now.

"Why don't you leave, you moron?"

It isn't that simple. You can't just box up all of your stuff and leave. You'd be robbed and beaten to death. Its like a prison system. Criminals are our prison guards.They run the place. We can't go anywhere. We are 25 miles from any large city. Escape would be futile.

We're their prisoners. They take what they want from us. Whether we like it or not, dead or alive.

You see why I can't just leave these people? They prayed for a savior for years. They got me.

You have to make sacrifices to survive. I am the Watercat, listen to my story.