You see life...my way

Surprise!

The dainty boy yawned as he slowly drifted of to a silent siesta.The whole time he thought he was sleeping,he heard the constant ringing of a bell but he ignored it and slowly drifted off to sleep again.Once more,The bell rang repeatedly so he decided to get up and look to see if someone was there.
"Who would be here and 3:30 in the morning when it's raining out?"He asked himself softly as he looked out of the window and saw a dark silhouette."Who's there?"
"This isn't knock knock Grell."A familiar voice.
"Sebastian?"
"Grell."
Grell seemed to be,overjoyed when he opened the door."Hi Bassy."He said as he began acting sexy,batting his eyes and things.
"Hello Grell."Sebastian said,slightly unhappy."What am I here?"
"I dunno.Why are you?"
"Hmmmm....."Sebastian sighed as he looked down.
'What's wrong?"
"I've came to ask you if you would accept my love for you."
Grell smiled,slightly flattered."Really?"
"Yes."
"So this isn't some prank Ciel is making you do?"
"Not at all,Young Master would never make me do anything like this.I would fear him if he did."
Grell nodded."I see.You might as well come in and change."
"I didn't bring any clothes."
"I'm your stalker remember.I've been sneaking around the Phantomhive manor lately."
Sebastian didn't reply but came in anyway.
"Sit on the couch and I'll be right back."Grell said as he quickly ran upstairs,grabbed some clothes,and ran back down just in time to notice that Sebastian was somehow watching his every move.
"Thank you."The demonic male said as he got up and took the clothes from Grell's hands.
"The bathroom is-"
"Down the hall and make a left.I've been doing some sneaking of my own lately."