Status: Active...very active.

Just Keep Breathing.

Everybody learns from the disaster.

"I feel like shit." I said to Oli as I sat beside him.

"yeh should mate."

I shot him a look and he shrugged, "What? It's true?"

"Well, I do. I don't know what to do..."

"Apologize."

"No shit..."

"Dude, yeh asked! I'm juss tellin' yeh!"

I sighed, "do I need ta juss go there?"

"I fought we already discussed this, yes."

"Now?"

"Maybeh not..."

"Why not?"

"Um, Jona and Matty are wif her."

"So?"

"Matty won't play nice."

"I don't care! Come wif meh." I said jumping up from the couch.

He groaned, "No."

"Fine, then Matt can bring it on."

"fine. I'm bloody comin'! Yeh owe meh." He grumbled as he got up and grabbed his jacket.

I didn't care if he went or not to be honest. I had to fix this either way.

"Maybeh yeh should juss bust in and yell that yeh love her." Oli joked as we got in my car.

I rolled my eyes, "I neva said I did."

He smirked, "right. So yeh don't?"

I shrugged as I stared at the road which caused him to laugh, "I'm slightly offended yeh won't admit it at least ta meh."

"Yeh have a big mouf."

"Do not. Come on. Do yeh or don't yeh? If not, Why are we goin' here? Yeh wastin' yeh time...and mine!"

"Chill tha hell out."

He sighed and fell back against his seat.

I breathed in, clinching the steering wheel tightly, "I do, ok? I love her. There."

"Awe." He joked and I rolled my eyes, "sod off."

"Yeh gotta tell her mate."

"I don't have ta tell her shit."

"Watch yeh bloody language! Where did yeh get this mouf from? Not meh thats for sure..."

I stifled a laugh, "yeh worse than meh!"

"How come yeh neva talk like that round Katie?"

I shrugged, "she mellows meh out."

"Mhm, Well..."

"I'm bout ta kick yeh out of this car."

He laughed, "fine. I'll shut up."

"Doubtful."

The ride to Katie's apartment felt like it took longer than ever. That was probably due to Oli talking my freaking ear off. I basically hopped out of the car when we pulled up and Oli followed behind me.

"Why the fuck is Matt and Jona still here?" I grumbled stomping up the stairs like it made it more dramatic.

"Someone's jealous..."

"Shut up or I'll push yeh down these stairs..." I mumbled as we reached her door.

I sighed and before I could even muster up the courage to knock, Oli leaned over me and began banging on the door. Leave it to him to be modest...

I shoved him to the side right as the door flew open to reveal Jona.

"Dude!"

"He did it." I said pointing a finger at Oli.

Jona rolled his eyes, "well she's asleep."

"Then why the fuck are yeh two still here?" I mumbled as I brushed past him.

Frustrated me led to a less calmer manner of words to say the least.

"That's why." He said behind me as I came to a halt as my eyes focused on Matty and Katie asleep on the couch. I closed my eyes, pinching the bridge of my nose, trying to stay calm.

"She was cryin' her eyes out Tom. What did yeh expect? Us ta juss be like well, see yeh lata!"

"I fink tha point is that why is it Matty, mate?" Oli said patting Jona's shoulder.

"I mean I'm basically a stranga! Her and Matty are friends."

"I dont care." I mumbled.

"Look, this is all yeh fault anyways. So if yeh have an issue wif it yeh shouldn't have done what yeh did. Someone had to be here for her." He said honestly.

"Well, I'm here ta fix it."

He shrugged and fell into a chair. My eyes never left the sleeping Katie in front of me as my mind wondered with what to do next.

"Juss, take her to her room." Oli said and I sighed deciding to do just that. I definitely couldn't sit here and watch her cuddle with Matty.

I gently removed her from Matty's arm and the smell of her alone caused my heart to pick up speed. She stirred in my arms as I carried her to her bed.

I laid her down softly and pulled the blanket over her. Her cheeks were tear stained and I felt horrible all over again. I ran my fingers gently over her cheek. I was a jerk.

Who hurts someone they love? Then again, maybe that was the problem. I have been hurt so much I was terrifed of being hurt again, but instead, I ended up hurting her. And to be honest I'd rather be hurt than see her like this.

I laid beside her and wrapped my arms around her. I just needed to feel her close to me. I kissed her forehead softly and closed my eyes. I would fix this that was for sure.

She began to stir in my arms and to be honest I was surprised she had slept this long. She wasn't a heavy sleeper.

I ran my hand into her hair softly and she rubbed her eyes before looking up at me.

"Tom?" She whipered looking confused at me being here.

"Hi." I responded stupidly.

"What are you doing here?" She asked pulling back from me and I tried to not let it effect me.

"I came to apologize..."

She didn't say anything so I just kept talking, "I mean, I was irrational and I didn't mean ta make yeh cry. I feel propa horrible and i mean, all I can do is repeatedly say I'm sorrah."

She sniffled as she looked anywhere but at me. I breathed in deeply and tried to give her time to take in my words.

"I didn't mean ta hurt yeh Katie. Honest. It just reallah took meh by surprise. I knew yeh were gonna leave I juss didn't expect it ta be so soon." I added.

"I was gonna tell you." She said softly as she adverted her eyes to her lap.

"I know love. I'm sorrah. I've juss, I've gotten real fond of havin' yeh round all tha time." I said honestly and she looked up at me.

"I'm sorrah." I repeated.

"It's ok...I'm sorry too." She whispered and I shook my head, "yeh have nuffin ta be sorrah for."

"Yes I do. I should have told you."

"I know yeh would. It's not like yeh would have left wifout tellin' meh."

She nodded softly and I leaned into her and kissed her cheek.

"So two weeks?"

She nodded once more and I pulled her into my lap.

"Ok. That's fine." I whispered and her eyes settled on mine, "it's not really..."

I grinned, "well no not reallah, but we can't do anyfing bout it."

"I know..." she mumbled and I placed my hand on her cheek, "don't be sad love. It'll be fine. Like yeh said, everyfing happens for a reason."

"Are we going to still be friends?" She asked and I nodded, "Yeah. Of course. I promise."

"Maybe you can come visit me while I'm there?"

I smiled, "Yeah, that's very possible."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my cheek, "I'm going to miss you. I wish you could just go with me."

I chuckled, "I wish I could too, love."

She sighed and hugged me to her. I closed my eyes taking in the smell of her hair. It was going to be harder than she made it sound that was for sure and miss her? I was going to miss her so much it hurt. I already knew what it was going to feel like because I felt it when she left with Matt.

"Yeh forgive meh?"

"Of course I do."

I kissed her head before she dropped her arms from me.

"So i'll take that job this week..." I stated.

"Why? I thought you weren't?"

"I want ta spend more time wif yeh." I answered honestly causing a red tint to light her cheek.

I brushed her cheek lightly and pecked her nose, "is that ok wif yeh?"

She nodded and I grinned, "I mean, unless yeh want Matty ta stay instead."

"No." She responded with a frown.

I chuckled and pulled her to me, "yeh sure?"

She nodded once more and I kissed her cheek, "Ok."

"You can stay here if you want." She stated.

"Ok." I whispered running my fingers into her soft hair.

"I irrationally came here so i'll have to go home and get my fings."

She nodded, "Ok."

I bravely pecked her lips before getting off the bed.

"Are you leaving?"

"Well getting home before midnight would be nice."

"You all can stay here for the night."

"Probably not a good idea..."

"Why?"

"Matty and I haven't been gettin' along."

"Why?" She asked, concern lighting her green eyes.

I shook my head, "juss some stuff."

"Me."

I shrugged, "Not a big deal love. Dont worry bout it."

She gave me a look and I pulled her from the bed.

"Don't worry bout it. it's nuffin. I promise."

"Ok..." she mumbled and I knew she didn't believe me.

"Hey, sorrah ta interrupt but are we stayin' here cause if not we need to head back." Oli stated.

"I told him you all could stay here. I mean, Matty's asleep."

Oli shrugged, "Alright fine wif meh. I'm exhausted."

She nodded and he gave her grin before walking away.

"Fine." I said with a sigh.

She gave me a grin and kissed my cheek before falling into her bed. At least I'd get to sleep with her again. I kicked my shoes off before laying beside her.

"I'm sleepy." She whispered.

"I noticed."

She gave me a weak grin and I pulled her to me.

"Get some sleep sweetie. Yeh got work in tha mornin'."

She nodded before resting her head against my chest and it didn't take me long to fall asleep.

I woke up before her thanks to Oli which surprised me he even knew what 7 looked like.

"Come on mate. Gotta head back. We have studio time at 11."

I nodded and he walked out of the room. I slipped away from Katie without waking her and slid my shoes back on.I didn't want to wake her so I grabbed the note pad she had on her dresser to leave her a note.

Katie,
I didn't want to wake you, I know you were tired. Have I told you how proper cute you are when you sleep? Anyways, I'll see you later today, love. Have a great day at work, don't put up with Lindy's horrible attitude!
Love, Tom


Yeah maybe it was a bit cheesy but she tended to bring that part out of me.

I kissed her forehead before quietly leaving her room.

"Ready?" I asked as I noticed Matty was now up and I tried not to glare at him.

"Did yeh tell Kate we were leavin'?" Matty asked and I had to bite my tongue and nod instead of speaking.

Oli began to laugh as we walked to my car and I gave him a confused look.

"Yeh so jealous of Matty it's hilarious."

"Sod off! Am not."

"Yes yeh are."

"Shut up before you walk home."

He laughed, "whateva."

I rolled my eyes as we drove back home. I knew he was right on some level and I didn't know why. I knew she didn't view Matt as more than a friend, I just didn't know what he felt for her and I think that's what kept my anger towards him going. I knew I needed to talk to him I just didn't know how to bring it up and honestly all I cared about was getting what I needed and heading back to Katie.

Katie was beginning to be the only thing I cared about and I didn't know what that would do to me when she left...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been forever! Well, almost a week that is. :|

Life has been hectic, but I'm back now.

Thanks for commenting and subscribing.:)