Status: Active...very active.

Just Keep Breathing.

Trade mistakes.

Kara was right about everything. I loved her and I didn't need to make everything so complicated. Especially since I wanted to be with her.

Once Matty walked away from her I walked over and wrapped my arms around her from behind, pulling her to my chest. She didn't move away like I figured she would. I held her to me and kissed her neck softly. I hated fighting with her,even more I hated her being upset because of me.

"I love yeh Katelyn Brooks and I'll neva, eva leave yeh." I whispered breathing in the smell of her perfume.

"I'm sorrah. Honest. I juss, need ta stop bein' paranoid. I do trust yeh, I do. I juss guess I'm scared ta be too happy." I added and she turned to face me.

I sighed and brushed her cheek lightly, "don't be sad my love."

"I thought you were leavin'." She said softly.

"I'm not. I swear."

She nodded and I kissed her softly, "I love yeh."

"Love you back." She said causing me to laugh, "good. Be my happy bird 'gain." I said brushing her hair behind her ear.

She smiled weakly and I kissed her nose, "now, introduce meh ta everyone yeah?"

She nodded with a grin as she took my hand in hers.

The party seemed to end quickly and the next thing I knew I was laying in a hammock with katie staring up at the Texas night sky which definitely blew away Sheffield by a long shot.

"I guess the night time makes up for the heat during the day." I said as she cuddled against my side.

She chuckled, "Yeah it does."

"Mhm. Wouldn't mind spendin' foreva here wif yeh." I whispered.

"When are you leaving?" She asked looking up at me.

"I dunno reallah." I answered brushing her hair lightly.

"Never?"

I laughed, "I wished."

"Me too. I like you here." She said resting her chin on my chest.

"I like being wherever yeh are."

"My dad likes you." She said randomly.

"Reallah?"

She smiled, "Yeah he said you were a good guy. Of course I told him I already knew that."

I grinned and kissed her nose, "come back wif meh for a few days at least."

"I'll think about it." She whispered against my lips and I quickly kissed her.

"So...yeh fink yeh parents can see us makin' out from here?"

"No definitely not. Trust me, I know." She said with a grin.

"Oh all those makeout sessions wif Nathan huh?" I joked.

"Oh yeahhh." She said and I laughed before she kissed me. I pulled her on top of me in order to kiss her better.

"I fink yeh kiss betta in Texas." I teased and she hit my arm lightly. I laughed and held on to her, "Nah yeh kiss good anywhere."

"Spoken like a good boyfriend."

I laughed and kissed her once more, "I try."

In the middle of our innocent kissing my phone began to ring in my pocket.

I groaned and pulled it out as I continued to kiss her.

This better be important.

"Ello?" I asked relaxing my arm around Katie.

"Ello dear brotha." Oli said happily and I rolled my eyes, "is this important?"

"Well nice ta talk ta yeh too mate. How's that lil bird of yehs?"

I sighed, "perfect." I said giving Katie a wink and she buried her face into my shirt.

"Great. Well, I was juss callin' ta let yeh know yeh gonna be an uncle."

"What? I thought Oskar was a male dog..." I said a bit confused.

"Yeh propa dense." Oli said laughing.

"Wait. Hold up. Lexi?" I managed to get out after his words registered.

"Yeah mate. She's pregnant."

"Whose is it?"

"Reallah?" He asked in a monotone voice and Katie was giving me a weird look.

"Ok, so it's yehs?"

"I hope so!" He chuckled.

"Are yeh, I dunno happah?" I asked very unsure about how I was suppose to handle this.

"Yeah mate. I dunno, it's strange I know, I juss, I am. I love her yeh know?" He said and I looked at Katie who was staring up into the sky.

"Yeah, I know. Well, congrats man. I'm happah for yeh two. Can I tell Katie?"

He laughed, "Yeh can tell anyone yeh want."

"Wow. yeh bein' this excited scares me...poor kid."

"Oye! I'll be a good fatha!"

I chuckled, "No. I'll be an awesome uncle."

"Right, well I gotta go."

"Make more phone calls?" I joked.

"Bye yeh bloke."

I hung up with him and Katie looked over at me, "well?"

I laughed, "I need ta find Matty." I said pulling her from the hammock and she lead me into the house.

"Matthew!" She yelled and he popped his head up from the couch.

"Dude."

He gave me a confused look and I sat down pullling Katie into my lap, "Lexi is pregnant."

He nodded as if it was normal then once he realized what I said his eyes grew wide, "what?!"

"Yeah, Oli juss called meh."

"Shit."

"Yeah I fought so but he's prettah happah."

"Awe." Katie said with a smile and Matty rolled his eyes, "awe nuffin! If my bird ended up knocked up I'd frow her down tha stairs."

"Matty!" Katie said giggling and he shrugged,"Juss sayin'."

"Well good fing yeh don't have a bird and plus, if yeh loved her I fink yeh'd fink differently."

"So yeh sayin' if Katie got pregnant yeh'd be ok?"

Katie began to blush and I shrugged, "well I definitely wouldn't frow her down tha stairs if that's what yeh askin'."

She giggled and I kissed her cheek, "No worries love. Yeh will still be alive." I joked.

Matty smirked, "Yeah she will simply cause yeh must be waitin' til marriage."

"Huh?" I asked and Katie brought her hand to her face.

"Yeh two haven't slept togetha. I know these fings."

"Thanks for that, Katelyn." I stated and she laughed, "He asked. Jeez."

"Maybeh we're waitin' til we are married." I joked.

"Right. Maybeh yeh scared."

"Meh?" I asked pointing at myself.

"Yes, yeh!"

I laughed, "Uh, no..."

He smirked, "so yeh gay huh?"

"Yes. Yes that's it. So glad you now know. There's no point in pretendin' now, Katie." I joked.

She laughed and Matty shrugged, "would explain a lot."

"Sod off." I mumbled holding on to Katie who giggled in my arms.

"Alright we need to head back home. It's getting late."

"Where did yeh parents go?" I asked and she shrugged, "I think out with some friends."

"Yeh parents are bad ass!" Matty said causing us both to laugh.

"Kara!" Katie called getting up from my lap and running up the stairs.

I looked over at Matty who smirked.

"Sod off."

"Isn't my fault yeh haven't shagged yeh bird."

"Sorrah I don't juss fink bout that!"

"Yeh not normal."

"Yeh immature."

"Maybeh." He said shrugging.

I rolled my eyes as Katie came back down the stairs, "ok ready?"

"Yep." Matt said jumping up and grabbing his bags.

I sighed and got up grabbing Katie's hand on the way out.

He'd understand one day.

Once we arrived back at her house she showed Matty the spare bedroom while I changed and what not. As I climbed into her bed she walked back into the room.

"Going to bed without me?"

"No, course not." I said with a grin as I placed my hands behind my head.

"Did yeh tuck Matty in?" I asked jokingly as she dug through her dresser.

"Yep. Kiss goodnight and all that jazz." She said and I chuckled as I watched her walk to the bathroom.

"Betta been no kissin'." I said once she finally came out in pajamas and her hair pulled up.

"Oh yep. Tons of kissing." She said with a grin as she turned the light off then crawled into the bed.

Her lips found mine and I pulled back, "oh no. Kissin' Matty means no kissin' meh." I joked.

"I'd rather kiss you though." She whispered and I pressed my lips to hers, "good."

"Yeh know, I'd neva make yeh do anyfing yeh didn't want ta do right?" I asked looking at her and she nodded.

"I mean, Matty talks a lot of shit and I don't want yeh ta feel pressured inta doin' anyfing yeh aren't comfortable wif." I stated, not that I even knew if she was or not, but I definitely didn't want her to be uncomfortable around me because what I said was the truth. I loved her way too much to destroy it because of something like sex.

"I know." She said softly and I brushed her cheek, "I love yeh."

"Love you."

I kissed her cheek gently, "Maybeh this is too personal but I feel like we can ask each otha stuff like this because I mean, we are togetha, but, have yeh slept wif anyone?" I asked twirling her hair around my finger.

I knew her well enough to know that if the lights were on her face would be a bright red from embarrassment. She shook her head no and I gave her a grin, "ok."

"Ok?" She asked and I nodded, "Ok. Honestly, I don't care. I love how innocent yeh are. It's propa brill. I mean, there aren't many girls like yeh."

She gave me a grin and I pecked her nose, "I love yeh, yeh know?"

She nodded and I wrapped my arms around her, "don't let Matty scare yeh away ok?" I whispered.

"It would take more than Matty to scare me away."

I chuckled, "good. Cause I wanna keep yeh round."

"Good to know."

I kissed down her jaw softly and pulled her to my chest, "goodnight my love. Sweet dreams. I promise I'll be here when yeh wake up." I whispered.

She cuddled against me and I brushed her hair lightly until she fell asleep. I had a lot on my mind that was preventing me from doing the same. From Oli being a future dad, which was just hard to imagine, to my sweet Katie and how I had to figure out some way to get her back to England.

I should just call Lindy tomorrow and see what was the hold up. I know Katie would kill me, but I had to do, what I had to do to be with my bird.

*****

I woke up the next morning to Katie gone and I looked around wondering where she went but before I could get up she walked in from the bathroom.

"Fought yeh left meh."

She shook her head no and climbed back into bed with me, wrapping her arms around me as she did so.

I smiled and kissed her head, holding her to me.

"Hey Tom?" She asked leaning up to look at me.

"Mhm?" I mumbled sleepily as I ran my fingers into her hair.

"I'll go back to Sheffield with you." She whispered and my hand came to an immediate stop.

"Huh?"

"Yeah, I just, I don't know, it's better with you." She said shyly as she looked away from me.

I brought my hand to her cheek, "reallah?"

She nodded and I smiled, "be righ' back." I said sliding out from her and running to the bathroom.

When I came back out she gave me a look and I laughed, "I had to pee reallah bad and plus, I needed to be able to do this." I said pressing my lips to hers and laying her back onto the bed.

"Did you use my mouth wash?"

"Yeah why tha hell is it vanilla? it's propa gross."

"Shut up." She mumbled and I laughed before kissing her once more.

"More kissin' less yeh bein' mean." I said against her lips and she giggled, "I'm not mean."

I smiled, "I know baby." I responded allowing my hand to caress her side.

"Tom."

"Mhm?" I mumbled not bothering to stop kissing her neck.

When she didn't respond I looked up at her, "are yeh ok?" I asked seriously which caused her to giggle.

I stuck my bottom lip out and she smiled, "you're so cute."

I smirked, "is that what yeh were gonna tell meh?"

"Well no, but it's true. You're very sweet."

"Glad yeh fink so. Yeh make meh wanna be sweet." I whispered placing kisses on her face.

"Oh so you were never sweet before?"

I chuckled, "well some might say I was, but yeh 'preciate it and I dunno, could have somefin ta do wif tha fact that yeh so beautiful." I said with a grin and she blushed causing me to laugh once more.

She pulled me to her and kissed me gently. Of course I was sweet to her. Being anything else was simply impossible.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Gasp* Oli. Baby. Funny. Imagine...haha.

OH. So yes I will be doing a Matt story, But I'm also writing a Garrett Nickelsen story which I'm really excited about. I have a few chapters written so I'm planning to post that soon! :3

Anyways, thanks for commenting;
As Above_So Below (we will take it one bmth member at a time and see how it goes. That would be funny though. That also means you'd have a lot of layouts to make! Lol)
StellaSykes (see! They were sort of involved in this chapter!)
Hellxoxsunshine (yessss. Tom gets to keep his underwear!)
Khairena