Status: I guess It's good.

Reflection

One

Waking up at five am every week day was something I was used to. I sat up and rested my feet on the cold maple hard wood floor. Yawning, I feel the cold crisp air against my fragile skin. I grab my cotton blue sweater and throw on some black sweats. I turn on the T.V and grab a pop tart out of my dresser food stash. I barely had time to eat, chowing it down like a pig I turn on the music channel and turn on the shower to hot like fire water.

The feel of hot fresh water running down my pale flesh, calming every nerve in my body was something I enjoyed. It was ecstasy, the best feeling in the world to me. I grabbed a towel and dried off. I went into my room almost slipping on the maple wood flooring, finishing my half eaten pop tart I text my friend. Getting up again I grab my white nail polish and paint my nails; I was multi-tasking which is, the number one thing I'm good at. I had the genius mind of a 12th grader being only in 9th grade.

It was the first day of my freshman year and all summer I was prepared to change. I looked at myself in the mirror and only defined myself as a geek. The kind with glasses and frizzy hair, but I was determined to change and be someone better and bolder. Finishing my nails, I walk into the tiny bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Umm, Comment? No Silent Readers.