Status: I guess It's good.

Reflection

Two

It was cold in the tiny lit up bathroom as I walked In I stared at myself in the small mirror. The cold air rushes through the vent underneath my bare feet. I see only who I once was in this mirror. My brown frizzy hair is now straight and silky pass my shoulders. My dull eyes now enlightened with a sparkle. I’ve changed this year; I went from geeky depressed girl to sheik glamorous lady.

Still looking into the mirror that only portrays who I used to be, the old dull lifeless me. A mirror only reflects what you want it to reflect; what you describe yourself is what you’ll see. I turn the faucet on and wash my face with cold water, drying off with a sand paper like towel, I feel refreshed and renewed.

I look into the old vintage petite mirror. I see me, I see who I define myself as; someone pretty with a great personality. Throwing my hair into a messy bun and applying light make-up. I see myself as someone I’ve worked towards, someone strong and carry's herself with courage and bravery.

Looking back at myself in this mirror, the images from my past appear across it. Looking into a mirror people let it define them; a mirror only reflects how you see yourself daily. Let it not define you, only define yourself. I once let it define who I am, and I know you can never be perfect but you can always be better then who you think you are. Walking out of the bathroom, I smile knowing today I’m bringing out the newly defined, Erica Houston.
♠ ♠ ♠
Should I add more?