My Web Show

Taylor Swift stole my diary!

(Emma and Olivia are in front of the camera)
Olivia- Hey, I'm Olivia
Emma- I'm Emma
Olivia- I'm obsessed with Seth Meyers, and pretty much all the men on Saturday Night Live, Chord Overstreet, Harry Potter, David Archuleta, Jesse..
Emma- (Puts her hand over Olivia's mouth. Olivia isn't phased and keeps talking.) What Olivia is trying to say is, we like pop culture, and this is what our web show will be about. And last night, we found out the real reason why Taylor Swift can write songs that every girl on the planet can relate too.
(Emma takes her hand off Olivia's mouth)
Olivia- And then one day I'm going to date both of the brothers Meyers, but it will lead to me ultimately choosing... (Video fades out)

(Emma and Olivia are lying on the floor making Taylor Swift T-shirts.)
Emma- I'm really excited to go to the Taylor Swift concert.
Olivia- (Looks upset) I'll go, but I won't be happy about it.
Emma- (Rolls her eyes) What now Olivia?
Olivia- You know why! Taylor Swift stole my diary!
Emma- (Groans dramatically) Taylor Swift did not steal your diary, we've been over this a million times.
Olivia- You look me in the eyes and tell me that “Enchanted” isn't the exact situation I am in with Joshey.
Emma- Joshey, or Joshee?
Olivia- Joshey
Emma- (Shakes her head.) It doesn't matter, Taylor didn't steal your diary. She probably just went through the same situation. A lot of girls do.
Olivia- Okay, what about the song “SuperStar” that is EXACTLY how I feel about Seth Meyers!
Emma- Olivia, every person in the world has had an insane celebrity crush.
Olivia- (Picks up the diary beside her) See, I thought you might say that, but look what I wrote in my diary two days before the song was released. (Olivia reads) You'll never see you sing me to sleep every night on the radio.
Emma- Seth Meyers is The Weekend Update anchor on SNL not a popstar.
Olivia- Hello! I have him singing “Take me out to the ball game” On my Ipod!
Emma- (Takes Journal away from Olivia, turns page) Wow, you also wrote “I'm no one special just another wide eyed girl, whose desperately in love with you”
Olivia- Yea, and the next page in a letter I wrote to Seth Meyers I wrote on line 37 paragraph four, “I'm invisible and everyone knows who you are”
Emma- (Shocked) Wow Liv, I'd be mad too if someone stole my diary, I can see why you're upset.
Olivia- (Scoffs) I'm not about that. I'd gladly give her my diary if she writes a song out of my experiences.
Emma- (Confused) Then why are you mad?
Olivia- (Whines) Cause Taylor wants to steal Seth Meyers away from me!
Emma- Come on Liv!
Olivia- (Whines) Taylor is also way prettier than me!
Emma- Taylor doesn't want to steal Seth Meyers from you.
Taylor- (Off-screen) Yea, don't be so sure about that.
(Camera pans to Taylor coming down the staircase)
(Emma and Olivia are now standing and they do an exaggerated gasp.) Both- Taylor Swift!
Emma- Le Gasp! What are you doing here?
Taylor- Well I could tell you why I'm here, or I could sing to you.
(Olivia and Emma do an excited fangirl scream)
Taylor- (Plays the melody to 'monologue song') Some people say I'm a little too obsessive, but I know they're really jealous.
(While she's playing Olivia flips through her diary)
Taylor- I love Seth Meyers and every other male celebrity, but some people call that endearing.
Olivia- (Screams) Hold up! (Taylor stops playing) This is totally the last passage of my diary.
Taylor- (Looks sad) You guys got me, I'm a fraud. I go into girls bedrooms while they're sleeping and steal their diaries. And If I read something I like I write a song.
Olivia- Well, not only that, that's the tune to “Monologue song” On SNL.
Taylor- Yea well, the writers of this show are too lazy to write a new song.
Olivia- What?
Taylor- Nothing...
Emma- But we get it, you feel a lot of pressure to deliver songs that relate to girls.
Taylor- Kind of.
Olivia- Well all you had to do was ask. I would gladly let you use my diary as long as you aren't trying to steal Seth Meyers away from me, I don't care.
Taylor- No, I still want to do that.
Emma- (Cuts Olivia off before she can say anything) I'm sure Olivia would love to hear more of the song you wrote.
Olivia- No. Well it's a good idea, but all I was going to ask for was Chord Overstreet's phone number.
Taylor- Please girl, I have his number on speed dial. But do you want to hear more of the song?
Emma&Olivia- Duh!
(Taylor starts playing and Emma and Olivia start dancing to it. Camera goes back to Emma and Olivia on the couch. Olivia is still talking.)
Olivia- And I think when Seth proposes to me he would do it on Weekend Update and it would either be the top news story or the last story of the news. I would love it either way. And then when we get...
(Emma covers Olivia's mouth once again. Olivia is still not phased and talking)
Emma- Sorry, there's really nothing we can do when she goes on these fan girl rants but wait until she's done. You learn to tune it out after awhile. Taylor and Olivia both reached an agreement that in exchange for Chord Overstreet's number, Taylor could use Olivia's diary at any time. But they still assured each other that they will fight to the death for Seth Meyer's heart.
Olivia- (Pulls Emma's hand away) I would die for you Seth! (Then she puts Emma's hand back on her mouth.)
Emma- Well, all I can say is Please God, protect Chord Overstreet. (Takes her hand away from Olivia)
Olivia- I think like the first thing I am going to say to Chord when I call him that I really don't think he has a trouty mouth, and the fact that I cried when I found out he was going to leave Glee.
(Fade to black)
Finished- 9/17/11 @4:53
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all who read this. I am shooting the video on Monday, and I can't wait to show how insane I am, while showing how much I love Seth Meyers and Taylor Swift. -Holley