Status: Updating as much as possible =D

Shit-Holes Like This Were Never So Fun!

Chapter 1

I'd been in the car for almost three hours, listening to my bloody little brother singing the same thing.

"We're going to London! To buy heat magazine! We're going to London!"

That's it.

"ANTHONY! SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

Anthony stopped singing, finally, but my mum had turned around to give me a dangerous look.

"If I hear you speak to your little brother like that again, you are in serious trouble Sweeney Todd."

I grunted in response. Fuck my life. Fuck London. Fuck my parents...should I explain?

I've been shifted from school to school, all around the country due to being kicked out for various reasons...by that I mean I got into fights. Except for last time, last time I took a knife in...and they caught me. It was funny really, but they didn't get the joke, clearly! God, adults, they never get my jokes.

As I was saying, I got kicked out. So now, we're going back to London and going for a different school. My dad said if I got kicked out of this one, they're sending me to boading school. At least I wouldn't have to deal with Anthony anymore! That thought fills me with joy, you know.

Unlike my old house.
And my new school.
And the trouble I'm going to...actually...trouble can be fun...it's just the getting caught part that's not so fun.
I'm here now (Note: That's not so fun either)

Mission: Cause more trouble. Don't get caught.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't really like it, and I'll probably change it, but there's chapter one. A banner is coming soon. ^_^

Comment? Thank you!!!