Status: Updating as much as possible =D

Shit-Holes Like This Were Never So Fun!

Chapter 2

I strolled down the streets of London aimlessly, having been kicked out of my house earlier. It wasn’t as if it was a new thing, I get kicked out probably every week. My parents really dislike me.

“Jack! Jack Sparrow!”

I turned my head and saw none other than Will Turner walking my way.

“I should hear a ‘Captain’ in there somewhere,” I said once he was close enough. He rolled his eyes at me. Really, why do people refuse to call me that?

“Did you hear? There are new people moving in.”

I glanced at him sideways and continued my walking, knowing he’d follow.

“Same school as us, I think,” he continued, ignorant of my obvious disinterest.

The same school thing did kind of catch my attention. School was terrible since everybody thought I was going to blow it up one day. It’s not like I wouldn’t, but people don’t need to know that. Maybe I could get to this kid before everybody tainted his mind with bad thoughts of me. Maybe he’d call me Captain.

“You’re not thinking of messing with the kid, are you?” Will asked, his goody-two shoes side coming out. I really hated that side. It’s worse than that stupid monkey.

“What would make you think I would do something like that?” I asked, very sarcastically. “Shouldn’t you be bothering your little girlfriend?”

A scowl appeared on his face, which caused me to smirk.

“Don’t do anything stupid, Sparrow,” he warned before turning and leaving.

Too bad I never listen to him.