Status: Updating as much as possible =D

Shit-Holes Like This Were Never So Fun!

Chapter 4

Have you ever had the feeling that you’re being watched? Yeah, it isn’t the best feeling in the world. I just shrugged it off, figuring I was overreacting. I mean, people stare at me all the time. It’s not like I’m what you would call ‘normal’. But, everyone from around here knows about me. Hell, they even make sure to stay away from me.

“Excuse me,” I heard a small voice say behind me. I turned around to see a boy around my age wearing a puffy white shirt under a tan vest with a scarf. He was also wearing dress pants and his black hair had a white streak in it, reminding me of a skunk. And people say I dress weirdly.

“Yes?” I asked.

“I kind of got lost. I’m new around these parts.” Oh, so this was the new kid. Interesting.

“What’s your name?”

“Sweeney. Sweeney Todd,” he stated. That is a terrible name. Who names their kid that? “What’s yours?”

“Jack Sparrow,” I said. “Captain Jack Sparrow.”

“Captain, eh?” He questioned, his eyebrow raising and a skeptical look crossing his face.

“Yes, Captain,” I defended.

“Okay,” he raised his hands in surrender. “So Captain, can you help me get back to my house?”

“Of course, mate. But you will owe me.”

“Owe you what?”

“I’ll think of something,” I smirked. “Now, where do you live?”

He gave me his directions, and I knew where he lived since it was a few streets down from mine. I decided that I’m gonna take this kid under my wing, so that others don’t tell him bad things about me. I mean, I’m really not that bad a person, it just irks me when people don’t call me captain.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, shitty chapter. Sorry :(