Status: Hopefully it'll be updated usually.

Malfoy.

First Day

Stone.

My mother and father divorced when I was 5. We were a happy, American family, but they just weren't for each other. My mother's job required her to move England, so my dad moved with us too. My family isn't very normal... We have powers that no regular person could even imagine. We just finished our move last week and I'm starting my new school today.
"Mom, where did you put bag?" I yelled down the stairs.
"It's in the laundry room." She yelled back up. I ran down the hallway to laundry room and found my bag on the floor. I was already dressed and ready to leave to the train station.
"C'mon mom!" I said, from the front door. My mother came from the kitchen, all ready and we headed to the car.
"I hate having to drive like this!" My mom said, just missing another car. It was a while before we arrived, but I was excited. I pulled my luggage out of the trunk and hauled it into the train station. "Now, we have to find platform 9 3/4ths..." My mom said, looking all around.
I saw a short, chubby women with red hair. She had many children with her and they stood by a brick pole.
"Let's ask her where we could find it." I said, pointing to the women. i walked toward her, my mom following close behind. "Hi. Do you know where platform 9 and 3/4ths would be?"
"Oh, darling. Of course." She said, smiling up at me. "Right here." I looked around, puzzled.
"Where?"
"Fred and George will show you how to get through." She said, pointing to the two twins. They positioned in front of the brick pole and charged toward it. I was ready for the to run into it, but they went straight through it.
"Oh, okay." I said to the women.
"Why don't you go first?" She said, looking at me.
"Sure..." I said good bye to my mom, seeing that she had to go to work very soon. I positioned myself in front of the brick pole and ran at full force. I went straight through and ended up in a crowd by a train. Next, the boy about my age and the younger girl came through. "I'm Stone." I told the boy.
"Hi, I'm Ron" He said, smiling back. Ron helped me give my luggage to the people on the train and told me where to sit. "This is Harry, Hermonie, and Neville." He said announced.
"Hello, I'm Stone." I said, smiling. The boy names Harry rested his head against the window and dozed off.
"So, Stone... Where are you from?" Hermonie asked me a few minutes later.
"I'm from America. My mom had to move here." I replied.
"Cool," Ron said, eating something.
When we had arrived, I looked up at Hogwarts. It was huge! Harry, Ron, Hermonie, and Neville took me to a carriage. A very pale girl with bleach blonde hair was already sitting in the carriage. "Everyone, this is Luna Lovegood," Hermonie said, introducing Luna to us.
"Hi," I said, smiling. Luna looked like a bit of an oddball, but very cool. We arrived at the castle and it looked even bigger!
"Ready to get sorted?" Ron asked me.
"Not really," I said, giggling. We entered Hogwarts, going straight to the Great Hall. Dumbledore announced a new teacher and then the sorting began...
"Walsh, Stone!" I heard him say. I was shaking while walking up to the chair. I sat on the tiny stool and he placed the Sorting Hat on my head.
"Slytherin!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like itttttttttttttttttttttt.
ANGELY MADISON AND SOFIA THIS IS FO YOU GURLS.
Her outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/stone_walsh/set?id=37195890
:P Commnet, Sub, AND TELL YO FRIENDS.