Status: Hopefully it'll be updated usually.

Malfoy.

Slytherin?

Stone.

I felt my face twist up. "I'm a Slytherin?" I thought to myself. I got up from the stool and walked back to Ron, Hermonie, and Harry.
"Slytherin? But you're too nice for Slytherin!" Ron said, a weird look on his face. I looked at Harry. He looked worried and as though he was thinking real hard.
"Well, I'm going to my table... I'll sit with you guys tomorrow." I said, getting up and walking to the Slytherin table. I found a seat next to three boys. Two of them were tall and big... But the other one was smaller and had almost white hair. After about ten more minutes where the sorting lasted, I finally started eating. A boy my age sat next to me.
"Hello," He said, filling up his plate. "I'm Blaize,"
"Hi, I'm Stone." I said, smiling a bit.
"This is Crabbe and Goyle." He said, pointing to the two big boys in front of us. "And this is Malfoy." Blaize said pointing to the pale, smaller boy.
"Hi," I said, smiling at them too.
"So, Draco, how was your summer?" Blaize asked Malfoy, while eating.
"Fine as always." He said, not looking up from his plate. We all ate in silence. I was a bit scared that i was sorted into Slytherin. I didn't know anyone and Slytherin were the bad people... After dinner had ended, I walked back over to Ron.
"Bye," I said, a small frown upon my face. I had to follow Blaize to the Slytherin common room and try to remember the password. "Where do I go from here?" I asked him, looking at my surroundings.
"Up the stairs and you'll see the fifth year door for the girls." He said, sitting down. I went up the stairs and into the right door. I brushed my teeth, changed into pajamas, and fell asleep quickly.

In the morning, I realized it was Saturday and we didn't have classes yet. I dressed and headed into the common room. Most people were gone to breakfast but Crabbe, Goyle, and Draco sat my the fire. "Morning," I said, smiling and sitting down next to them.
"Hello," Goyle said, looking toward me. We sat there for an awkward couple of minutes before I got up. I headed out the portrait hole and down to breakfast. I walked down the stairs, careful not to move while they moved. I was fascinated by all the moving pictures on the walls. My old school was nothing like this. I walked into the huge Great Hall and found Hermonie. She was sitting with toast in one hand and a book in the other.
"Hi," She said, looking up from the book.
"Hello," I said, sitting next to her. I picked up toast and juice.
"I still can't believe you're Slytherin! You are too nice..." She said, placing her book on the table.
"Yeah... Those boys I sat by were pretty nice, though" I said, eating some more toast.
"Are you kidding me? They're horrible!" She said, staring at me with wide eyes.
"No they're not..." I replied. "They were nice to me at least..."
"Whatever.... Would you like to go outside?" Hermonie asked, getting up.
"Sure." We walked back out the Great Hall and then outside. We sat by a gloomy lake and I threw some rocks into it.
"I wouldn't do that." And then I saw a huge squid come out of the lake.
"Wow..." I said, standing up. "This place is awesome."
♠ ♠ ♠
Woot woot. C'MON PUT COMMENTS AND SUBS RIGHT NOW.
I hope you liked the story today, kids. Come back next time for a whole new tale :P CREEP.

Again, for Angley Madison and Sofia. :D
Her outfit:http://www.polyvore.com/first_saturday/set?id=37199524